PDA

View Full Version : CARDIFF!

iTech
07-04-2008, 03:12 PM
BRING ON PORTSMOUTH!

We're going to win this!

That was the first game in Wembley & Finals for us in 81 years!

Wd Joe Ledley! (Went to same school was him :D)

We've got PM in a bag.
It was amazing when we won, everyone cheering.

We won the Grand Slam, WE'LL DO THE FA!

StefanCampbell
07-04-2008, 03:17 PM
wth you on about grand slam, that has nothing to do with football. Cardiff won't win it, Portsmouth will not lose this.

<?PHP>
07-04-2008, 03:17 PM
you sir, are a ***

iTech
07-04-2008, 03:18 PM
wth you on about grand slam, that has nothing to do with football. Cardiff won't win it, Portsmouth will not lose this.

Yes, I know it's nothing to do with Footie, but Wales won the rugby, we can do the football.

We will, beat the crap out of Portsmouth.

StefanCampbell
07-04-2008, 03:19 PM
It's Cardiff playing not Wales, and no, Portsmouth will beat the crap out of you, Welsh team will not win the ENGLISH F.A Cup.

iTech
07-04-2008, 03:23 PM
It's Cardiff playing not Wales, and no, Portsmouth will beat the crap out of you, Welsh team will not win the ENGLISH F.A Cup.

I know, but I'm simply saying.

WALES the COUNTRY, the TEAMS from WALES have won the GRAND SLAM.

Are you that stupid?

And it's the British F.A Cup,

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

StefanCampbell
07-04-2008, 03:24 PM
No, it isn't the british F.A cup, it's the English F.A cup rofl. And tbh the Wales team was made up of practically one team anyway, the ofspreys or however you spell there name. So what are you chatting about? and don't call me stupid thanks. I know what i'm talking about unlike yourself.

iTech
07-04-2008, 03:24 PM
No, it isn't the british F.A cup, it's the English F.A cup rofl.

Oh well, we'll win. :)

StefanCampbell
07-04-2008, 03:28 PM
No, you won't. You don't have a hope in hell, the only chance you do have is the fact that Defoe is'nt illegable to play in the F.A cup, He'd rip you open.

iTech
07-04-2008, 03:29 PM
No, you won't. You don't have a hope in hell, the only chance you do have is the fact that Defoe is'nt illegable to play in the F.A cup, He'd rip you open.

Bring

It

On

StefanCampbell
07-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Oh, They, Will.

Geraint
07-04-2008, 03:46 PM
Portsmouth will be favourites but, after the way they played on Saturday, Cardiff have a very good chance. Both teams ain't in the final for nothing. It's not always the favourites who are winning this season.

MattyBoy
08-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Bring

It

On

OFF TOPIC: Named and shamed:

Habbo Name: iTechnical

Fansite he fired me off for no reason: HabboFrenzy.org

ON TOPIC: Anyway goodluck with your glorying

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!