PDA

View Full Version : Coursework. History.

Soups
09-04-2008, 09:53 AM
John F Kennedy Coursework – Not completed.
Paragraph one ~ Introduction
Thanks for reading my coursework on the John F Kennedy, first we’ll start on why Americans remember John F Kennedy as a great president, first reasons come to on John F Kennedy’s great speeches, most people have remembered famous words the president have used in numerous speeches and one of them include ‘’A man does what he must - in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures - and that is the basis of all human morality.’’ There are numerous other reasons on which include, John F Kennedy introduced a new law it was called the civil rights bill, this made racial segregation illegal and every race was now permitted as equal and everyone would have to be treated as one. This may have caused some disrespect to the president from the racial people but it did do his time as president a great one and he won many peoples support and respect for this new law. A third reason was the Cold War was also happening on the time John F Kennedy was president, America was alarmed crucially when nuclear missiles were found on Cuba, they was linked with Russia as they supported them, they were only 90 miles from America and could have easily sent those missiles to main land marks killing many civilians but JFK remained confident and strong and all was resolved. This was a huge shake up to reality on which could have escalated into a nuclear war. Moving on from why JFK was remembered as a great president we press onto who really wanted or could have killed JFK. Starting from the top of the list on who could have/wanted to kill JFK we start with the Mafia, JFK & His brother imprisoned many mafia gangsters & Godfathers to clean up the streets of America. This caused serious uproar in the underground and its been said many plots were produced onto kill JFK but all failed. Could of they carried out this assignation and got away with it? Moving down from the list we run into another group and this could be Racist southerners. Because of JFK’s movement in the civil rights bill this made racist southerners very angry as what they’ve done to the black citizens of America was what they grew up on they’ve planned to kill him in revenge and hopefully the next president would remove the law. Could this be the culprits? Russian & Cubans are the next on the list and rightly so, who else wouldn’t blame two countries who were out cold war with America while John F Kennedy was in office? Maybe they got so fed up with the president they planned to calm the country down with the nuclear war bombs being disarmed and destroyed and a relief to the president to think nothing of a secret assignation they ordered someone to do the dirty work and kill him? Remember he did plot to kill the Cuban president so they do have a motive, did this really happen though? FBI & CIA Did these two really plot the assignation of JFK between them or apart from both to remove JFK, or is there really a motive for this? Conspiracies are one thing Americans love best but in all actual fact the investigating party called the warren commission decided on Lee Harvey Oswald was the culprit behind everything, he killed the president and was killed for on what he done by the presidents people, but we’ll get back to this shortly. With all these conspiracies why did America think there was more then one gunman? Many eye-witness’s believe they saw a second gunman shoot at the president at a place called the ‘’Grassy knoll’’ Now we’re not sure but from judging from the film what was just one of those fateful things what took place that day its been decided and put into debate there were more then the one gunman and the shots come from different angles proving there were actual more then one gunman. Remember this is all in debate and in all honesty this could not be true and Lee Harvey Oswald could be the only gunman who killed the president of United States and was killed because of this by the president’s people. Yet there are other conspiracies theory’s then just this one, like some record that the FBI or CIA hired someone to pose/Set someone up and killed the president themselves to remove him from desk, and for one on which don’t really know on why because JFK is always betrayed as one of those great presidents you just want to be re-born and put back into presidential desk. Then there’s the motive of the Cuban’s getting there revenge on trying a assignation of there president or the revenge of the cold war from the Russians. There’s many theories conspiracies on who/why/how the president was killed and there’s even humours ones like it was to do with UFO’s removing him before he does other important things what could lead to his vision of space travel/moon landing.
Paragraph two – The Warren Commission (Paragraph one)
Now leading to the investigation of the assignation of John F Kennedy the party called ‘’The Warren Commission’’ Including members on which called... Earl Warren (Chief Justice of the United States), Richard B. Russell (U.S. Senator for Georgia), John Sherman Cooper (U.S. Senator from Kentucky), Hale Boogs (U.S. Representative from Louisiana), Gerald R. Ford (U.S. Representative from Michigan), Allen W. Dulles (Former Director of Central Intelligence) And finally John J. McCloy (Former president of the world bank) were all involved in the investigation on which took place on November 29th 1963 ~ September 24 1964, finally submitting a 888 page report. The main findings of the Warren Commission included ‘’President Kennedy was murdered by a single gunman Lee Harvey Oswald, using a Mannlicher-Carcano rifle.’’, ‘’Oswald had fired three rifle shots from the sixth floor of the School Book Depository.’’ They also included ‘’the president had been struck from the rear by two bullets. One of these bullets had entered the back of Kennedy’s head and caused his death.’’ ‘’Lee Harvey Oswald worked alone in the assassination. There had been no conspiracy’’ And finally ‘’Oswald had killed tippet with four revolver shots in order to avoid arrest’’ So that was the main findings of the Warren Commission yet most of these findings have been debated and said to be wrong. Following the investigation carried out by the warren commission, they employed a large number of lawyers and used the F.B.I (One of the conspiracy groups on which to have killed JFK) to gather evidence on their behalf. Numerous months later after ‘’exhaustive investigation of every particle of evidence it could discover’’ the warren commission its report on which have been included above the lines you are in which reading now. Evidence to say this was a full professional investigation included the way the warren commission had employed these lawyers and employed the F.B.I to help them with there investigation. Other evidence to say this was a professional investigation on which the president Johnson employed to investigate the death were there reputation and experience, its said they were regarded as a body of holy men appointed to pronounce the truth on how and why the president had died. There was also the quote in argument to it being a unprofessional investigation in which said ‘’Seven men aren’t going to get together of that character, and concoct a conspiracy. With all the members and staff we had and with all the investigative agencies involved it would have been a conspiracy so mammoth as to be impossible. Besides that, we had our own good name to think of.’’ A very serious response to which called the Warren Commission unreliable. Other statements to say on which the Warren Commission was professional includes statements such as ‘’The Warren Commission at its conclusions, based on evidence available to it, in good faith’’ and ‘’the warren commission conducted a thorough and professional investigation into the responsibility of Lee Harvey Oswald for the assassination’’ Yet when there’s a positive side, there’s always a negative side, and this time I’ll be writing up the disappointments of the warren commission what has shown the warren commission displayed as an unprofessional investigation. Numerous quotes and statements include ‘’Photographs, evidence and affidavits have been changed’’ This could be a vital part of the warren commissions damaging image. There’s also the vital point in the warren commission leaving out vital x-rays and photographs in the investigation and forever been under attack. There have also been statements that the secret service has tried to silence key witnesses or instruct them what evidence to give. Others have even died or gone missing in strange circumstances, yet the warren commission failed to investigate these matters. There’s also the issue in the warren commissions hearings were held in secret. ‘’The warren commission failed to investigate adequately the possibility of a conspiracy to assassinate the President’’ Another statement quote submitted of the findings of the house select committee on the assassination of President F. Kennedy. So was the warren commission professional or unprofessional? I’m not one to judge, but from the findings and statements published, there not really displayed a confident judgement of professional experience in investigating one of America’s greatest man.
Paragraph 3 ~ Lone Gunman (Paragraph three)
So does this evidence given agree with warren commissions finding that there were two shots fired, all the shots come from the texas school book depository and Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman? The warrens commissions view on this issue is that Lee Harvey Oswald was behind everything and guilty as guilty comes. There were neither conspiracies nor people behind it. Do you agree with this? Well hopefully once finished reading this you’ll have a judgement on who/what happened to John F. Kennedy. OK, so Agreeing with the warren commission includes, the Zapruder film, it displays the fatal shooting of JFK’s assassination. Now if Lee Harvey Oswald was the killer, then this films proves it. As you can see the JFK is shot in the back of the head. So if Lee Harvey Oswald was to have killed him then this proves he did kill JFK as the stance Oswald would have shot, he would have hit the back of JFK in which it did happen. Reading through old interviews ABC News interviews Robert Blakey in 2003. In which this interview Robert Blakey is asked ‘’How many shots were fired in dealey plaza?’’ Robert Blakey’s response is actually saying the Warren Commission was incorrect and there were actually two shooters, he gives evidence on what that scientific evidence proves ‘’a shot come from the grassy knoll but missed, he also explains the X-rays, the autopsy etc indicates the president was not hit by a shot from any other direction, seven tenths of a second after that the third shot fourth in the row, third shot from the depository, hit the president right in the back of the head.’’ So basically two shots equal a conspiracy and doubtfulness in the warren commission. Another statement given out includes the following ‘’Three weeks after the assassination, tests were conducted using the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle found in the book depository. F.B.I sharpshooters fired three shots at a stationary target 15 yards away. All shots were high and right of the aiming point. The fastest firing time was 6 seconds. Firing three shots without aiming gave a faster conducting the tests noted the rifles bolt and trigger were stiff, and that there telescopic sight could not be properly aligned with the target. The warren commission was also presented with marine corps records which revealed Oswald’s marksmanship ranged from ‘’rather poor to ‘’fairly good’’.’’ So basically this suggests there was most probably two shooters and Lee Harvey Oswald’s first shot missed one because of the gun, two because of his experience, the second/third shot he took he got lucky. Disagreeing with the warren commission includes the first and second shots took 1.6 seconds to fire apart so there was no way there was one shooter, then the shot after those took from 6 seconds on which killed the president, these come from the evidence given from the Zapruder film. Then there’s the film ‘’The men who killed Kennedy’’ This is a very useful documentary because although the Zapruder film is useful, this is more useful then which that is because the film actually plays with sound, not from some advanced technology but from a police radio vehicle recording sounds on the radio. The both are put together and exactly shows on which the shots were shot at and what shots hit what. Yet this is a great step to find the truth television documentaries are not always reliable because they normally exaggerate to pull in viewers to improve ratings. ‘’It is not possible to me that I could have been hit by the first bullet. The limousine had travelled about 50 yards when I heard what I thought was a shot. I turned to look back over my shoulder and saw nothing unusual even though I immediately thought this was an assassination attempt. I was turning to look over me left shoulder at the president when a bullet hit me in the back. The thought immediately passed through my mind that there were two or three people involved in this, or that someone was shooting with an automatic rifle. ‘’ This statement was public by the Governor John Connally, November 1963. With the evidence he has given and the name he holds I don’t think he’ll make it up so with his quick judgement of how many involved proves that this whole case should be put down as a conspiracy and should have been properly investigated expertly.
Paragraph four ~ Conspiracy theory (Paragraph three)
To be completed.

Callum.
09-04-2008, 09:54 AM
If thats yours you're going to get done for plagery as they can just search for a sentence. If it's not, you're still gunna anyway.

Soups
09-04-2008, 10:08 AM
If thats yours you're going to get done for plagery as they can just search for a sentence. If it's not, you're still gunna anyway.
wot do u mean? its 100% mine im finishing it off now

Mr.Sam
09-04-2008, 10:09 AM
some exam boards google a sentence or two to see if it's possible that the student has copied from the internet.

also use paragraphs!!

wot do u mean? its 100% mine im finishing it off now

Soups
09-04-2008, 10:10 AM
some exam boards google a sentence or two to see if it's possible that the student has copied from the internet.

also use paragraphs!!
ye i havnt tho im doing from these booklets ive been given putting in quotes from there, also i have done em in paragraphs but ive done it in microsoft word 07 so it dont look it

Callum.
09-04-2008, 10:34 AM
but when they see it all over the net, they'll put you down for plagerism.

Ailo Gaup
09-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Good, if its yours

Callum.
09-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Good, if its yours

Your last post was 1 minute before this, how can you read a whole essay in a minute, spam.

Soups
09-04-2008, 11:38 AM
but when they see it all over the net, they'll put you down for plagerism.
IN THAT CASE.

MY NAME IS DAMIEN MARJURUM I POSTED THIS CONTENT OF MY COURSEOWKR FOR VIEWING AND HELP.

Ailo Gaup
09-04-2008, 11:40 AM
Oh, is this Damien, asin Earthquake

Anyways, no.
I read half of it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!