PDA

View Full Version : Champions League Quater-Finals - Second Leg - 09/04/08

Muniflex
09-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Manchester United vs Roma

First leg score - Roma 0 - 2 Manchester United

My score prediction - Manchester United 3 - 0 Roma

With 2 away goals i can't see anything else but a qualification for United. Roma have been to Old Trafford twice and have lost both times and i have a feeling they will lose a third time tonight. Roma are without there captain Totti tonight which coul be a huge factor in the game.
Manchester United may see an early comeback from Rio Ferdinand and Sir Alex has said that both Mikael Silvestre and Gary Neville will be featured tonight. Still no Nemanja Vidic though through injury.

Barcelona vs FC Schalke

First leg score - FC Schalke 0 - 1 Barcelona

My prediction - Barcelona 1 - 1 FC Schalke

The favourites for this one are Barcelona and they to go in with 1 away goal. A huge advantage. Schalke unable to score at home would have been dissapointing for them and will be looking to get a couple of away goals. In no way can you rule FCSchalke out of this one. They have gotten this far and only conceded the 1 in the first leg. Barcelona with another bad result in La Liga after losing 2-0 to 12th place Getafe. They need to up their game if they want to qualify tonight. If they succeed in qualifying, it would be the 9th time in Barcelona history that they would have gotten to the Semi's...

It's all live on SKy Sports tonight.
7:45 Kick Off

Whats are your views?
What are your predictions?

Nereo
09-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Your Man Utd score is a bit ambitious :D

Man Utd 1 - 0 Roma

Barca 1 - 0 Schalke

Muniflex
09-04-2008, 12:28 PM
Your Man Utd score is a bit ambitious

Is it?

A 2-0 victory away from home. And we have beaten them 7-1 (i think) at Old Trafford not too long ago. I don't think it is ambitious in the slightest.

BlueMoon
09-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Did Ferdinand pass a medical? I don't think he did...
Looks like United will have an ace back pair of Pique and Oshea!!!

StefanCampbell
09-04-2008, 05:26 PM
O'shea is acceptable.

Muniflex
09-04-2008, 06:01 PM
Did Ferdinand pass a medical? I don't think he did...
Looks like United will have an ace back pair of Pique and Oshea!!!

Mmm not our strongest back 2 ut O'Shea could do well. Or you could move Brown into the centre O'Shea on the wing?

Oh well... Should be a good game:)

Andeeh
09-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Well i do hope Man U lose - sorry its just some of the fans and supporters are glory hunting idiots.

2 - 0 Roma lol its ambitious

1 - 0 barca

Jordie
09-04-2008, 07:18 PM
roma just missed a penalty

de rossi put it over the bar.

Muniflex
09-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Well i do hope Man U lose - sorry its just some of the fans and supporters are glory hunting idiots.

You could say that about any succesfull club...

Half Time

Manchester United 0 - 0 Roma

Barcelona 1 - 0 FC Schalke

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!