View Full Version : [Shoed] #3 Rare Report [Shoed]

Shoed
11-04-2008, 09:51 AM
Above Habbox Value = Blue
Below Habbox Value = Red
Habbox value is currently stable = Green
Comment on Rare/Value = Black

1. The Throne
3 times for 56 hcs (Twice on Habboxforum)
2 Times for 55.5 (In Vintus's Trade City)

Comment: I think the throne is increasing slowly but gradually, considering its the most expensive and appealing normal rare.

2) Grey Birdbath
2 Times for 10HCS (Trade Rooms)
1 Time for 9HCS (Habboxforum)

Comment: Unfortunately... I think the Grey Birdbath is decreasing considering Dan!Boy got hacked and he owned a big percentage of the Grey Birdbaths before that. There currently selling below Habbox value but I can see them being stable considering it's getting closer to summer time.

3) Green Birdbath
20 Green Birdbaths for my throne (2.75) (My Rare Shop)
5 Times at 3 HC Per (Habboxforum)

Comment: I think the Green Birdbath is stable but it's quite difficult to trade your Green Birdbaths for 3 HCS per unless someone is wanting them immediately. Considering it's getting closer to summer it might stay stable for time being, we could see a decrease in the winter.

4) Green Pillow
3 Times for 4 HCS (In Trade City)

Comment: I think the Green Pillow is decreasing considering you can buy
other pillows at a reasonable price. The Green Pillow isn't a very popular item at the moment but considering it is a very summery rare we might also see a increase in the summer.

I hope this helped you! :) [Shoed]

Alkaz
11-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the lengthy report. Its good to see you using colours and writing comments about the rare values you have seen, it shows a great understanding of the value market.

If you want to step your reports up a notch then I would suggest putting images of rares into your reports.

Well done and keep up the hard work and effort!

Immenseman
11-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the report Danny. Well structured, clear to read and most importantly decent values. Colours and images aren't necessary so they don't have to be included in your report however it does make it look good. At the end of the day i'm only interested in the accuracy of the values.

-Danube-
11-04-2008, 03:37 PM
Nice report with accurate values and a good layout. Like the other have said images and colour don't really matter but it impresses us lol :D Try adding pictures next time to make it extra super.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!