PDA

View Full Version : Swans Promoted

Arzenal
12-04-2008, 04:37 PM
The Jacks Are Going Up!!! :D

The 2-1 Away Win At Gillingham Sends Swansea To The Championship :eusa_clap:eusa_danc

Bring On Cardiff! ;)

CJW93
12-04-2008, 04:46 PM
Bloody Welsh teams should play in the WELSH league and NOT the english

brandon
12-04-2008, 04:50 PM
I agree really, if they were in the Welsh Premier League there would be 2 teams that dominate, Swansea and Cardiff. But thats what happens in the Scottish Premier League and they have to put up with it. Saying that, I like Swansea more than Cardiff. Well done.

Arzenal
12-04-2008, 04:56 PM

I believe Scotish and even Northern.Ireland teams should play in the leagues too. But even if the Scotish teams came to play with the english teams Celtic/Rangers would go straight in to the Premiership no doubt and they would still have the Scotish league so the FA need to sort something out to make it a bit fairer.

SCFC till i die!

Wootzeh
12-04-2008, 04:57 PM
I believe Scotish and even Northern.Ireland teams should play in the leagues too. But even if the Scotish teams came to play with the english teams Celtic/Rangers would go straight in to the Premiership no doubt and they would still have the Scotish league so the FA need to sort something out to make it a bit fairer.

SCFC till i die!
stoke city? I agree.

Arzenal
12-04-2008, 05:24 PM
stoke city? I agree.

HAHA NO The Proper SCFC - SWANSEA CITY:eusa_clap

Geraint
12-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Berwick play in the Scottish league. Cardiff and Swansea are better than half the English teams anyway.

Swansea v Cardiff. Have a nice trip to Cardiff:D

May I just also point out. You support Swansea yet you have the name Arzenal and you calim to be SCFC till you die. Looks a bit dodgy to me.

Arzenal
12-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Berwick play in the Scottish league. Cardiff and Swansea are better than half the English teams anyway.

Swansea v Cardiff. Have a nice trip to Cardiff:D

May I just also point out. You support Swansea yet you have the name Arzenal and you calim to be SCFC till you die. Looks a bit dodgy to me.

Arent Berwick on the Scotish/English border? If so what about Hereford United, theyre on the English/Welsh border and play in the English league.

Illegal to like another team isit now..? I wouldnt mind betting that loads of league suppourters like a premiership top 4 team.

Geraint
12-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Arent Berwick on the Scotish/English border? If so what about Hereford United, theyre on the English/Welsh border and play in the English league.

Illegal to like another team isit now..? I wouldnt mind betting that loads of league suppourters like a premiership top 4 team.

Berwick is right at the top of England but due to travel reason etc they play in the Scottish league. TNS play in Oswestry which is in England but play in the Welsh League.

Never said it was. Infact, I like Arsenal but I was just pointing out that your name is Arzenal.

Xeck
12-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Wasn't at the game.. but apparently the ref and linesmen were shocking (according to my friend who was there). Apparently one Swansea player dived, got booked then dived again right next to the linesman who didn't flag either way, but the ref gave Swansea a free kick anyway. Both goals shouldn't have counted according to him. Not looking good for the Gills now with Crewe and Millwall winning. :[

Arzenal
12-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Swans only need 3 more points to win the league now

Alan_Carr
12-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Still beat ya 4-2 at our place though ;)

Arzenal
13-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Still beat ya 4-2 at our place though ;)

Still Going Up;)

Geraint
13-04-2008, 02:34 PM
Actually Swansea aren't promoted just yet. If Leeds win their court case, Swansea will need another win to seal promotion.

Kasabian
13-04-2008, 03:32 PM
I believe that if the Gers were to play in England, we'd have to start in the championship/league 1, but I believe we have enough quality to make it to the prem ;). But in all honest, the FA should just leave the league structures as they are.

stoke city? I agree.
Oh god Adam, oh god.

Alright then mr 'arsenal' fan, How many times have you been to Highbury & The Emirates?

[/color]
TNS play in Oswestry which is in England but play in the Welsh League.
TNS play in Oswestry, which is in Shropshire(as is Telford), England. There is actually a debate going on with the Shropshire FA representatives now, arguing the case that TNS should play in the English league, because of their geographical location.

Jamie!
13-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Gutted... only consolation is that Wrexham have more or less nailed relegation today into the BSP.

TWO MORE ***** TO GO, UNTIL WE'RE RID OF WALES...

:D :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!