PDA

View Full Version : Hm.. Mabey the sports section is going, but is..

hotslime
27-08-2004, 02:53 PM
:p Cominig back as a olypimpic section here is a screenie from .ca :rolleyes:

sew
27-08-2004, 03:01 PM
no, because the olimpics are nearly over and they are removing the sports section for a couple of new things like rares but they will not release the rare because the rares will be the sports section and when u notice that the puplic rooms sometimes disapear thats because they are making new once and it's causing proplems the new rare will be a speakers corner but if that isnt it will be a snowglobe and the md sofa may come out im sofa thing because its a cheap copy of hc sofa, sorry i rambled on a bit!

hotslime
28-08-2004, 10:48 AM
no, because the olimpics are nearly over and they are removing the sports section for a couple of new things like rares but they will not release the rare because the rares will be the sports section and when u notice that the puplic rooms sometimes disapear thats because they are making new once and it's causing proplems the new rare will be a speakers corner but if that isnt it will be a snowglobe and the md sofa may come out im sofa thing because its a cheap copy of hc sofa, sorry i rambled on a bit!

Speaker isent going me a new rare. I asked metz 2 times to confirm it :eusa_ange

xJoeYx
28-08-2004, 11:20 AM
Its very likely the speakers corner and snow globe will be out soon... I dont care what you say about certain hobbas confirming they wont be cuz i dont believe you :8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!