PDA

View Full Version : Apple's Fun :)

Jamieb
14-04-2008, 07:34 AM
This is a pritty pointless post!

Well my dad drives trucks and he had a whole 55foot trailer full of apple pc/laptops.... FULLY WORKING...

But they was getting shredded because the company didnt want them they had new ones so i think appls are good for smahing as thats the only thing i like about them :) its fun..

Jamieb

Nick.
14-04-2008, 02:54 PM
This is a pretty pathetic post... :/ I doubt a company would send a 55foot trailer full of laptops to be shredded. Also, why have you bolded whole? It's not gonna be half a trailer is it. Closee :/

Jamieb
14-04-2008, 03:15 PM
No its full.. every year it happens... Contrat means they get upgraded... But it says the old ones HAVE 2 be disposed... and not re used...

Decode
14-04-2008, 03:18 PM
So why dont you just sell the macs?

Jamieb
14-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Contact means they HAVe 2 be shredded... I powerd 1 up and it worked fine.. but dads contract said he gotta dipose of them.

xxMATTGxx
14-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Apple Laptops LOL, They have a better name like Powerbooks / Macbooks. Thats the only good thing for apple computers? LMAO. You need to like go in an apple store and try out the experience mate. Then again Mac isn't everyones liking.

Recursion
14-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Apple Laptops LOL, They have a better name like Powerbooks / Macbooks. Thats the only good thing for apple computers? LMAO. You need to like go in an apple store and try out the experience mate. Then again Mac isn't everyones liking.

But they are Laptops... made by Apple... :P

Jordy
14-04-2008, 04:24 PM
But they are Laptops... made by Apple... :POr you could also say they're Notebooks made by Apple just to confuse even more ;)

Pyroka
14-04-2008, 04:26 PM
That is truly great justice. I'd love to be the guy who has the job of shredding them. Dream job<3

xxMATTGxx
14-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Lol. Yeah Apple Notebooks :)

samsaBEAR
14-04-2008, 09:47 PM
55foot trailer?
do you know how big 55foot is?

Kieran
14-04-2008, 09:51 PM
55feet = 16m. There is no way on God's Earth your dad drives a 16m truck! :P

Jericho
15-04-2008, 02:46 PM
I very much doubt this because there arnt many plans to update the Macbooks atm. They are saying later in the year to accomodate the new Intel chips, but thats it.

When was this?
And I also doubt you would have "plugged one in and powered it up". You wouldnt be aloud to.

Agnostic Bear
16-04-2008, 06:06 AM
I'd like to just shred Steve Jobs and his entire apple "we will kiss your *** and buy your overpriced products which can now be constructed at a far lower price with far better hardware with the release of the EFI boot loader using a vanilla kernel on intel hardware" jewish fanbase.

Zaub
16-04-2008, 08:23 AM
I would have taken one for myself..

Nobody would have known! :P I doubt they go through the shredded products checking if they're all there anyway.

xxMATTGxx
16-04-2008, 08:26 AM
I'd like to just shred Steve Jobs and his entire apple "we will kiss your *** and buy your overpriced products which can now be constructed at a far lower price with far better hardware with the release of the EFI boot loader using a vanilla kernel on intel hardware" jewish fanbase.

I know I left but I got told about this post and had to reply. I'm guessing your talking about "Open Mac" which they renamed to "Open Computer", Well at the moment they are "illegal" but if it all goes to court with Apple and they win then it all changes but i highly doubt they will do. Yes they are overpriced products, but they are made from good parts. Like the keyboards, they are recyclable made from aluminum. Well anyway, I'm not going to go on and on, but when PC users call Apple Computers they really need to think "Outside the box" to be honest. Well anyway, one of my last posts. Cya!

lScottl
16-04-2008, 08:33 AM
MattGarner, they have different names because they are a different thing.

Jamieb
16-04-2008, 08:37 AM
He owns a DAF 95 XF..

The trailer is same as this but Green lol...

http://www.loadedtruck.com/truckpics/truck61.jpg

Fall.
16-04-2008, 08:42 AM
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2135/ipwnzyq1.png

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

xxMATTGxx
16-04-2008, 08:43 AM
MattGarner, they have different names because they are a different thing.

They have a different name due to illegal reasons. With the word "Mac" Basically Open computers run Mac OS X with different hardware. Well it is better for the price but its not an actual apple product. The only thing is the OS. Well anyway, its up to you what you want to have etc. But i rather have a actual Apple Computer then what they are offering.

samsaBEAR
16-04-2008, 09:06 AM
I very much doubt this because there arnt many plans to update the Macbooks atm. They are saying later in the year to accomodate the new Intel chips, but thats it.

When was this?
And I also doubt you would have "plugged one in and powered it up". You wouldnt be aloud to.
the latest batch of macbooks+macbook pros already have intel chips, they have that penyron or w/e its called.
also, to matt, althought im sure you wont see it, but link to this open computer thing please? i cant find it anywhere.

xxMATTGxx
16-04-2008, 10:08 AM
the latest batch of macbooks+macbook pros already have intel chips, they have that penyron or w/e its called.
also, to matt, althought im sure you wont see it, but link to this open computer thing please? i cant find it anywhere.

By the way people. Before you get the wrong idea, I'm not actually back. I'm just posting in this thread and maybe another apple thread.

Sam, The company is actually Psystar and offering an "Open Mac" aka Open Computer. The website is: http://www.psystar.com/

I'm happy to talk to anyone about this, my contact details are in my signature.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!