PDA

View Full Version : Bus Journeys :@

Toughened
14-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Ok so I got on the bus today already a little late for school with a pound (which was just dirty) and I go;

"75 please"
(She picks the pound up) "It's fake"
"No it's not"
"It is look at it"

So by this time I was just wanting the ground to just swallow me up as the bus was packed and there was quite a lot of people looking at me. So I get off the bus and say;

"Oh shutupp you ******* cow". (First thing that came to my head which maybe a little unacceptable but she made me late!)

Then I was about to go back home and go in at break time but I just thought oh I may as well just walk to school (I didn't want to get another bus in case the same thing happened again).

I ended up being half an hour late and walked in really hot and tired as I walked as fast I could to get in before the end of registration.

I was well annoyed.

Anyone got any interesting bus stories? I've been involved in a few over the past couple of years so I was just wondering if anyone else had any.

Moved by Minty (Forum Moderator) from Teen Life since everyone uses buses, not just teenagers - It suits this forum better since it falls under the transport category. :)

Nereo
14-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Firstly why didnt you just go home? I would of

Secondly: I was on an empty bus once, with like 1 other person and that was it, loads of empty seats...and them a weird looking guy got on, and would you belive he comes and sits on the seat next to me? :rolleyes:
I just moved seats he didnt follow me he got the idea :D

Dan2nd
14-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Firstly why didnt you just go home? I would of

Secondly: I was on an empty bus once, with like 1 other person and that was it, loads of empty seats...and them a weird looking guy got on, and would you belive he comes and sits on the seat next to me? :rolleyes:
I just moved seats he didnt follow me he got the idea :D

that happened to me on the train but I was stuck next to the window =[

Technologic
14-04-2008, 07:26 PM
The bus driver missed my stop even though i pressed the button.. That's aboot it

Krusty
14-04-2008, 07:31 PM
ARGH
Grumpy **** on the bus thought i was older then i was. was only fourteen at the time and i said 70 PLEASEEEE (back in the day when it was 70p for 15 and unders) and he said YOU SHOULD BE PAYIN FULL FARE i was lke GAHH IM ONLY FOURTEEN YOU PENIS

GAH
:|

Toughened
14-04-2008, 08:54 PM
LOL @ ALL

I ain't the only one then.

Firehorse
14-04-2008, 10:11 PM
hmm, we don't even need to pay for buses here.

I was walking past a bus once, a boy got off the bus flashing his mobile playing some rap. a gang who just happened to be walking by at that moment grabbed it and chucked it infront of the bus as it moved away. The phone kinda crushed. The boy was being very stupid and had it coming to him. I lold as he started waving his arms out at the gang followin them trying to look tough. "waddya do dat 4 eh?"

Other than that when I was little I walked to the front of the bus next to the driver while he was driving and he made an announcement "who is dis lil fella at deh front?" :eusa_doh:

Adam$
15-04-2008, 07:32 PM
hah, I've seen a few lead pound coins where I work.

Anyway, regarding the bus, I don't think I've had any eventful journeys, except the bus driver missing my stop.

Nereo
15-04-2008, 08:10 PM
that happened to me on the train but I was stuck next to the window =[
I was also next to the window, but you just get up and walk past them ;)

Virgin Mary
15-04-2008, 08:33 PM
You don't swear at them you say you have a funeral to go to.

partie2
15-04-2008, 09:34 PM
I hate buses they always seem to be full of coffin dodgers and pregnant teenagers.

Toughened
17-04-2008, 07:56 PM
You don't swear at them you say you have a funeral to go to.
Wow nice! Wish I thought of that :P +Rep

I hate buses they always seem to be full of coffin dodgers and pregnant teenagers.
LOL IRLL
+Rep

Bef
17-04-2008, 08:05 PM
I made a bus driver stop and let me go for a pee and he waited for me :) The other passengers wernt too happy

JackBuddy
17-04-2008, 09:40 PM
75p!? try paying £2!

lew!
17-04-2008, 10:14 PM
looooool, Its so annoying when your like
"Single child to the mall please" or w.e
and theyre like, got proof that your under 16?
its like :l wth
one day i was prepared, i was just like
DO YOU SEE THIS? THIS IS SCHOOL UNIFORM, OVER SIXTEENS DONT WEAR SCHOOL UNIFORMS DO THEY? NO THEY DONT. THERES MY ******** PROOF. SILLY COW.

bizzle
18-04-2008, 11:35 PM
rofl
get the bus evry saturday with the "boiz".
arghh theres one woman driver shes a proper cow.

fks me of when little chavvy girls
play there songs.
not giving a **** about any1 else.

Abzii
21-04-2008, 05:24 PM
The bus driver stopped for a cig the other day LOL

Jordy
21-04-2008, 07:17 PM
You don't swear at them you say you have a funeral to go to.If your wearing a football shirt it won't seem very convincing? :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!