PDA

View Full Version : Leaving end of.

Firehorse
15-04-2008, 05:00 PM
I've had enough. All the complete idiots on here don't have a clue about anything. The forum isn't what it used to be. It used to be a nicer community and I know now why so many other members have decided to leave. Even staff for that matter. It seems not even moderators can do the right things.

I'm outta this hell hole.

Closed by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Closed to prevent further arguments.

Niko Bellic
15-04-2008, 05:01 PM
All over rep..?

I'm shocked that anyone would leave over that :O

dirrty
15-04-2008, 05:02 PM
lmaooo
inabit.

Rixion
15-04-2008, 05:04 PM
Bye bye! Good luck in the future x

BlueMoon
15-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Bye, bye, bye, bye!

Meti
15-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Good bye, but don't forget to check back sometime! :D

Blue
15-04-2008, 05:09 PM
You had a good run, lasted a year and a bit :)

jesus
15-04-2008, 05:14 PM
Haha, see you. :)

scott
15-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Bye then :rolleyes:

Baby
15-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Bye x ;]

Ugawa
15-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Bye

XX

Catzsy
15-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Sad to see you go.:( You post some threads with substance. Seriously I would not let -rep get you down and remember some people may just not understand what you are getting at? Good luck of you decide to leave though.:)

Thetan
15-04-2008, 05:59 PM
Some day I will leave this hell hole as well. Sick pigs, giving -rep to people.

Firehorse
15-04-2008, 06:04 PM
It isn't about the ******* rep. It's the simple attitude towards others thats always negative and ratty. You people who keep joking about this are just acting like little kids do at school. I also lol at the amount of new members who think their superiour to me and know more about the forum itself. *******.

Catzsy
15-04-2008, 06:07 PM
Well I have to admit that there are some immature posters on the forum at the moment but I think you will find that on any forum.

Thetan
15-04-2008, 06:11 PM
It isn't about the ******* rep. It's the simple attitude towards others thats always negative and ratty. You people who keep joking about this are just acting like little kids do at school. I also lol at the amount of new members who think their superiour to me and know more about the forum itself. *******.

You see this is why people -repped you, you acted all smart and cocky, and look at you now. Nobody can take you seriously. You should have just calmed down, and possibly just took the -rep like anyone else would. None of us are immature, infact you were very immature in the one thread that you got -rep for. Then you immaturely attempted to create an excuse for saying such an immature and sick joke. So don't you even try and call me immature.

Firehorse
15-04-2008, 06:15 PM
like you can talk... you're doing it right now. "Tring to act all smart and cocky"

Thetan
15-04-2008, 06:16 PM
No, I am defending my acts and everyones acts against you. If you had not made a public outcry about some measly rep, then you would have never been mocked in the first place.

shizzle
15-04-2008, 06:18 PM
Bye, true what you said.

Firehorse
15-04-2008, 06:21 PM
No, I am defending my acts and everyones acts against you. If you had not made a public outcry about some measly rep, then you would have never been mocked in the first place.

No, you see here's the thing.. YOU saw that other people were posting nasty things. A whole load of them and YOU joined in because YOU wanted to become liked here. By going on now isn't doing your reputation any good. You may aswell stop now. It's your idea of a publicity stunt.

Thetan
15-04-2008, 06:27 PM
No actually, I did not try to "fit in", im sure everyone honestly found it funny that you started whimpering and yelling at everyone -repping you. Like I said: Public outcry= mocking

And about the reputation comment, I can honestly say I don't care, as shown in alot of my past threads and posts.

Firehorse
15-04-2008, 06:33 PM
No actually, I did not try to "fit in", im sure everyone honestly found it funny that you started whimpering and yelling at everyone -repping you. Like I said: Public outcry= mocking

And about the reputation comment, I can honestly say I don't care, as shown in alot of my past threads and posts.

Thats because you don't have any rep. Why do you turn almost everything to do with me into an argument. Just piss off and find another forum to argue with. I'm leaving and you still seem to want to argue.

Thetan
15-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Thats because you don't have any rep. Why do you turn almost everything to do with me into an argument. Just piss off and find another forum to argue with. I'm leaving and you still seem to want to argue.

No, you still want to argue, as I explained the reason why you got mocked, and you kept on with the argument. And also I do have rep, and I have recieved my fairshare of -reps but I dont complain. And why should I leave? I am a contributing member of this forum, I argue when somebody instigates an argument, as shown in numerous threads.

jackass
15-04-2008, 06:37 PM
It amazes me how you can be so rude - yet leave because others apparently are!
You shouldn't leave just over rep, its just rep.

But yeah, bye.

Firehorse
15-04-2008, 06:39 PM
No, you still want to argue, as I explained the reason why you got mocked, and you kept on with the argument. And also I do have rep, and I have recieved my fairshare of -reps but I dont complain. And why should I leave? I am a contributing member of this forum, I argue when somebody instigates an argument, as shown in numerous threads.

stop trying to look a smart ****.

Thetan
15-04-2008, 06:44 PM
stop trying to look a smart ****.

Nice reply, returned.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!