Green - Greater than Habbox value
Blue - Equal to Habbox value
Red - Lower than Habbox value

VALUES

THRONE -
57 HC [seen 1 time]
58 HC [seen 3 times]
59 HC [seen 1 times]

Prediction: Thrones will drop to about 45 HC. I have predicted 60 HC to be the throne's highest peak, and after it has reached 60 HC; it will start to drop.

THRONE SOFA -
1 HC [seen 4 times]
1.5 HC [seen 1 time]

Prediction: Throne sofas, once upon a time, were 4 HC each. I think these will rise to 1.5 HC each and then slowly creep back up to 3/4 HC within the next 6 month. For now, they will rise at about 1.5 HC.

PETAL PATCH -
3 HC [seen 1 time]
3.5 HC [seen 4 times]
4 HC [seen 1 time]

Prediction: Petal patches will keep rising within the next week, a peak of about 4 HC in some cases. I think the majority of petals by the end of the month will sell at a constant 4 HC.

Any questions please do not hesitate to PM me :)

Ugawa
20-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Good report, most values seem accurate. Some of your predictions are a bit far fetched, but no one knows what's going to happen in the future :) The bright green is a little hard to read though ;)

Keep up the good work, I hope to see more from you

+Rep

XX

-Danube-
20-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Your values seem accurate like Ugawa said your predictions are a little too good to be true. And next times read through your report before posting as you have put this:
PETAL PATCH -
3 HC [seen 1 time]
3.5 HC [seen 4 times]
4 HC [seen 1 time]
you put that petals are 4HC and equal to habbox rare vals which they are not and then you put 3.5HC in green for above habbox rare vals which they arnt. I think you got muddled up :D Good effort though try adding pictures next time :D

Slowpoke
20-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Good report, values seem quite accurate so well done! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!