PDA

View Full Version : Fans...

bizzle
22-04-2008, 07:04 PM
LOL @ SAT
we were 6-0 up
there were a few chants
THATS WHY YOUR GOING DOWN
port vale are bottom and they out-sung us.
being one of the loudest in the league.
its was so bad.
you could here people talking.
then we beat notts forest 2-1 @ home
and the atnosphere was buzzin.

DOES THIS EVER HAPPEN AT YOUR GROUND

Geraint
22-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Cardiff being outsung home or away doesn't happen that often.

It was just fun up S****horpe because every time they scored, they played this song so we just change the lyrics to "You're going down, you're going down" Literally, S****horpe fans sang 1 song all game and that was right at the end after they scored. I also found out that it's quite fun losing to a team that's been relegated because they can't say anything bad about your team.

Jamie!
24-04-2008, 08:58 PM
I also found out that it's quite fun losing to a team that's been relegated because they can't say anything bad about your team.
Bar that you're **** since you got beat of a team already relegated...

Geraint
24-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Bar that you're **** since you got beat of a team already relegated...

And your point being? There's an F.A Cup Final around the corner. What fan would sing about their team being relegated? Other fans could just laugh unless the other team has already been relegated.

Discharge Man
24-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Port Vale out-sung you? Jesus.

Vale brought 103 fans to our gaff and you couldn't hear a word they were saying.

When I went to Tranmere, we completely filled their Cowshed stand and completely over-sang them. Tranmere's support is shocking.

Geraint
25-04-2008, 03:00 PM

Vale brought 103 fans to our gaff and you couldn't hear a word they were saying.

When I went to Tranmere, we completely filled their Cowshed stand and completely over-sang them. Tranmere's support is shocking.

Ye but Tranmere is just full of 10 year-olds. When I see the highlights all their fans are really young.

Alan_Carr
25-04-2008, 03:43 PM
We've got Port Vale away on saturday, and only our West Stand sings

Jordie
25-04-2008, 04:47 PM

port vale braught less than 100 or probably a little over

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!