PDA

View Full Version : First Rare Value Report (Global Warming)

Lyrical.Troop
24-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Red = Decreased in value
Blue = Stable
Green = Rised in value

:nrsnowpatch:
Snow Patch
1 HC.
Seen: 5 times.
This rare has decreased in value due to the popular demand of other patches, pushing the snow patch aside.

:nrsnowglobe:
Snow Globe
1 HC.
Seen: 3 times.
Not very useful at the moment, although people are offering a nice amount probably because not many people are selling them and at the same time they need them quickly.

:nralienartifact:
Alien Artifiact
1 HC.
Seen: 2 times.
The Alien Artifact is the original smoke machine, re-named a couple of times due to competitions and colour variations, this is a rare making a comeback due to Global Warming competitions.

:nrnewyearsrocket:
New Years Rocket
0.5 HC.
Seen: 4 times.
The new years rocket is probably the ugliest and I have only seen it being traded in shops, obviously for profit, but also, the original owners were more than happy to get rid of it.

Slowpoke
24-04-2008, 08:45 PM
Nice report - Accurate values. :)

Lyrical.Troop
24-04-2008, 08:46 PM
Thank you.

Ugawa
24-04-2008, 09:37 PM
Great Report, values seem accurate and nice layout keep up the good work

hope to see more from you

+Rep

XX

AgnesIO
26-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Nice report and the values seem accurate! You could add coloue with a key (Green = habbox value, bleu = under habbox value, red = above habbox value)

:)

Lyrical.Troop
26-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Nice report and the values seem accurate! You could add coloue with a key (Green = habbox value, bleu = under habbox value, red = above habbox value)

:)

My colour key is set to Habbox Original Values :)

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
26-04-2008, 07:24 PM
the name seem a bit odd to me
dunno might just be me
but good report overall

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
26-04-2008, 07:52 PM
sorry just realised they were re-relised into the catalogue on earth day under new names
my mistake

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!