PDA

View Full Version : [BlackSpoons] Normal Rare Values Report [3]

Rixion
26-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Right im ready to get reporting in again :)

:DAbove Habbox Rare Values:D
:neutral:Equal To Habbox Rare Values:neutral:
:(Below Habbox Rare Values:(

First Rare Is:

:nrstrobesolarium: Yellow/Strobe Solarium

4.0cs - Seen Two Times

I think that the Yellow Solarium will be dropping very soon, it isn't demanded much and there are many different selections of solariums now. When it was the only kind of Solarium available it was wanted much more, im sure I remember it once being close to a throne in price?

Second Rare Is:

:nrwhitelacepillow: White Pillow

1.2cs - Seen Three Times
1.0cs - Seen Six Times

I have increasingly seen this rare more demanded. I have recently seen the White Lace Pillow (full name) going for around 1.0cs-1.2cs
as i've seen the same with the gold pillow. These maybe likely to slightly rise.

Third Rare Is:

:nrthrone: Throne

60-62.0cs - Seen Four Times
59.0cs - Seen Two Times

I think the same as many people, this rare will rise much higher by 09 and maybe peak at 75.0cs. I would keep your thrones till they rise a bit more ;).

Fourth Rare Is:

:nrsandpatch: Tropical Beach Rug/Sand Patch

1.25cs - Seen Four Times
1.0cs - Seen Two Times

I think it is quite likely this rare will slowly take a little rise it is needed by the majority of people at the moment since of the competition and Alhambra. The Sand Patch may rise to 1.25cs-1.5cs.

Fifth Rare Is:

:nrholopod: :nrhologirl:Holopod/Holo-boy & Holo-girl

1.5cs - Seen Two Times
1.0cs - Seen Four Times

I think the Holopod may drop to 1.0cs since they are rarely needed, buy the are quite rarely found and may stay put at 1.5cs. The same is with the holo-girl.

Thankyou for reading, I hope this helps you with your values and please comment ;). Be sure to see more reports in the NEAR future.

Ugawa
27-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Nice report, most values seem accurate, and you have a nice layout.

Keep up the good work

+Rep

XX

Rixion
27-04-2008, 11:21 AM
Nice report, most values seem accurate, and you have a nice layout.

Keep up the good work

+Rep

XX
Aww thanks x :)

fitcovboy
28-04-2008, 12:45 PM
A good well laid out report, pretty accurate on the values, i look forward to seeing more from you on a regular basis. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!