PDA

View Full Version : HC Sofa's

A-Kendall
28-04-2008, 05:02 PM
So HC sofas, they are a very popular habbo rare and the price of them changes a lot. When people purchase habbo credits they often like to get rid of the credits by buying HC sofas. So the credit price for HC sofas is quite important.

Furni: HC Sofa
Price: 15 Credits
Seen 40+ Times

Please feel free to update this thread with the changing price of HC sofas

fitcovboy
28-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Thanks for your input, however please try to list at least 3 values in the future as per this post

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=278563

Thanks ;)

A-Kendall
28-04-2008, 05:40 PM
I never planned on being a rare values reporter and I dont intend to be at the moment but if it is better to post at least 3 rare values per post; next time I will :)

fitcovboy
28-04-2008, 06:43 PM
I never planned on being a rare values reporter and I dont intend to be at the moment but if it is better to post at least 3 rare values per post; next time I will :)

This is where we look at potential future reporters, we do not use the values that you post as we have a dedicated team of rare value reporters to collect values directly from habbo, and we simply use the posts here to assess the capabilities of people that are interested in becoming a RVR.

A-Kendall
28-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Well know you say that it does actualy make me want to be a rare values reporter and you know what, I think I am gonna be one but first I will have to wait till my trading account is unbanned then I can see how much everything sells for right now

AgnesIO
30-04-2008, 03:59 PM
Well know you say that it does actualy make me want to be a rare values reporter and you know what, I think I am gonna be one but first I will have to wait till my trading account is unbanned then I can see how much everything sells for right now

That's great mate! Here at habbox we love to see people dedicated, and enjoy rewarding people for there work!

If you've seen a trade pass it on a habboxforum.com!

+Rep

P.S. You should do 3 values per report :)

-Danube-
04-05-2008, 09:56 PM
Yea like others have said you need 3 values per report. Keep up the work, try and get 1 report in every 2 days to really stand out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!