PDA

View Full Version : Madrid

prada
29-04-2008, 05:02 PM
eee im of in like 20 days lol! well excited - only going for like a long weekend thing thoughhh!

anyone been recently and know out good to do?!

Adam!
29-04-2008, 05:17 PM
I went last year for 5 days.

It really depends what kind of things you like doing, we just walked around and went on the tour bus lol..

The water park in Villanueva de la Canada is good, the only reason we decided to go was because it was 40C during the heatwave lol. It's about a hour on the bus from Madrid.

Ummm, Sol is a nice place to spend an evening.

Oh yeah, beware, hardly anybody speaks English!

prada
29-04-2008, 05:30 PM
I went last year for 5 days.

It really depends what kind of things you like doing, we just walked around and went on the tour bus lol..

The water park in Villanueva de la Canada is good, the only reason we decided to go was because it was 40C during the heatwave lol. It's about a hour on the bus from Madrid.

Ummm, Sol is a nice place to spend an evening.

Oh yeah, beware, hardly anybody speaks English!
Oh dear! I havnt really listened to my spanish lessons for almost last 2 years, sucks! What time did you go last year?! I want it to be dead hot lol!

Immenseman
29-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Sounds very nice, hope you have a great time and the weather is nice for you.

Adam!
29-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Oh dear! I havnt really listened to my spanish lessons for almost last 2 years, sucks! What time did you go last year?! I want it to be dead hot lol!

Nobody in shops speaks English, apart from the odd few!
August but it was during the heatwave that Europe had :P - Believe me, 40C isn't nice in a city :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!