PDA

View Full Version : Scolari, City manager? =/

IRBlueMoon
01-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Just got this off a City forum. :rolleyes:
I hope it's bull and Sven stays then who knows... :rolleyes:

A mate of mine (spurs fan) Knows someone who's pals with Elano - apparently proved on a few occaisions but you never can tell can you!!!

This is what he said!
Not sure if you want to see this to be fair, but this bloke on the private members tottenham forum is usually very good with City stuff, and seems very good mates with Elano due to his band he plays in. He also put up a mobile video of him and Elano samba dancing once..... so have no reason to doubt him, but you can never be sure on teh internet obiviously:

"Spent the day at Elanos house yesterday & he told me that Big Phil Scolari is nailed on for the Citeh job.

Unlikely to be announced until after the Euros but verbal agreement has been reached & transfer targets have been discussed.

The Mad gaucho is a complete nutter IMO but the Prem will be a more colourful place with him that's for sure.

I'm not a gambling man but if I were I may be tempted to have a little flutter.
He has already been linked though so I dont suppose the odds are great.

Mourinho's a non starter.

Dont blame me if it doesn't happen as players dont always know what's going on at their own club but Elano was quite definite about this.

He also told me that he really wanted to come to Spurs last summer but Spurs kept stalling on the deal so he eventually went to Manchester as they acted quickly & appeared to want him more.

Training at Citeh has finished for the season apparently (whether that's general or just for him I'm not sure) & from the amount of beers he knocked back I would doubt he'll be in great condition for this weekends gameW

JackBuddy
01-05-2008, 02:38 PM
I highly doubt that. You know how reluctant 'big phil' is to managing in England.

Discharge Man
01-05-2008, 02:57 PM
I highly doubt that. You know how reluctant 'big phil' is to managing in England.
That was only because of, "media intrusion".

IRBlueMoon
01-05-2008, 03:05 PM
If it is true then
1) It will suck seeing Sven go
2) It will be crap watching Elano play on Sunday.

JackBuddy
01-05-2008, 03:07 PM
That was only because of, "media intrusion".
That would still be the case if he managed city.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!