Stupid moaning idiots.

Leeds have failed their tribunal.

Sharpsterz
01-05-2008, 04:03 PM
lol yup

0 points back

Geraint
01-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Yes because I hate Leeds and damn because Swansea are champions now.

Immenseman
01-05-2008, 04:08 PM
I never thought this would happen, I assumed they'd get 6-9 points back.

Browney
01-05-2008, 04:11 PM
Are they in a play off place though? I'm not a great follower of leagues under the premiership.

Geraint
01-05-2008, 04:13 PM
I never thought this would happen, I assumed they'd get 6-9 points back.

And me, because Leeds wouldn't have tried so hard if they didn't have their points deducted

Are they in a play off place though? I'm not a great follower of leagues under the premiership.

Guarenteed

Jordie
01-05-2008, 04:19 PM
this isnt good.

means that luton, bournemouth and rotherham will more than likely start on -15 next season. just kicking the small teams down further and its wrecking the leagues

Discharge Man
01-05-2008, 04:24 PM
this isnt good.

means that luton, bournemouth and rotherham will more than likely start on -15 next season. just kicking the small teams down further and its wrecking the leagues
Football is now about money - if you ain't got money, you're probably not going to do very well.

This is justified and fair.

AgnesIO
01-05-2008, 04:37 PM
this isnt good.

Why will they?

Anyway I ******* LOVE THE HEARING!

I AM GONNA MOCK MY MATE AT SCHOOL FOR YEARS! ******* CHEATING *******S. GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED!

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/NewsroomDetail/0,,10273~1303526,00.html

I love the fact that the cheating git's got nothnig out fo there year of trying!

Soka
01-05-2008, 04:37 PM
oh well, we were never going to get 15 back anyway, i thought 5 at most - but it wouldn't have had any affect apart from who we play in play offs.

hopefully this should spur us on, like at the beginning of the season to win the playoffs :)

i hope forest and swansea get auto and we beat ******* donnie in final, although well most likely be playing them first

WE WERE NEVER GONA GET 15 BACK ANYWAY, SO THERES NOTHING LOST - WE WOULDN'T HAVE PLAYED THAT WELL THIS SEASON WITHOUT THE DEDUCTION

AgnesIO
01-05-2008, 04:39 PM
oh well, we were never going to get 15 back anyway, i thought 5 at most - but it wouldn't have had any affect apart from who we play in play offs.

hopefully this should spur us on, like at the beginning of the season to win the playoffs :)

i hope forest and swansea get auto and we beat ******* donnie in final, although well most likely be playing them first

Let's be honest every football fan EXCEPT leed's fans will be happy you didn't get this back.

Infact (no offense) But I hope Leed's let in a goal in the last minute simply because they have done it to so many times this season.

Soka
01-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Let's be honest every football fan EXCEPT leed's fans will be happy you didn't get this back.

Infact (no offense) But I hope Leed's let in a goal in the last minute simply because they have done it to so many times this season.

I don't care if they lose to gillingham were definitely in play offs anyway

I think you mean about Leeds have scored a few late equallisers / winners this season? I believe chelsea do that alot and the comment they get is 'it's a sign of a good team' that they fight to the end.

I'm not bothered about getting 0 back anyway - we were going to get 5 - 10 back at MAX, which would have had no effect anyway because were going to have to play 2 of the 3 teams in the playoffs to get up to championship anyway. It's only going to spur them on more - and try even harder in the playoffs because of getting 0 back. It might actually be coinsidered a good thing getting 0 back - in the long run.

Discharge Man
01-05-2008, 04:42 PM

WE WERE NEVER GONA GET 15 BACK ANYWAY, SO THERES NOTHING LOST - WE WOULDN'T HAVE PLAYED THAT WELL THIS SEASON WITHOUT THE DEDUCTION

I'd say Forest have the best chance of getting 2nd but I think we can do it at Cheltenham, really do - even though they gave us a crap amount of tickets.

JackBuddy
01-05-2008, 04:43 PM
It is a shame to see Leeds where they are, one minute they are in the semi finals of the champions league, the next they are in league 1 :(

Discharge Man
01-05-2008, 04:45 PM
It is a shame to see Leeds where they are, one minute they are in the semi finals of the champions league, the next they are in league 1 :(
That's what Ken Bates does for you.

Charleshi
01-05-2008, 05:29 PM
That's what Ken Bates does for you.

O'leary IMO.

Discharge Man
01-05-2008, 09:50 PM
O'leary IMO.
How does O'Leary have anything to do with the Leeds decline?

Jordie
01-05-2008, 09:52 PM

no luton,bournemouth and rotherham fans arent happy that they have no points back. more than likely we'll start -15 because of this

Discharge Man
01-05-2008, 09:53 PM
no luton,bournemouth and rotherham fans arent happy that they have no points back. more than likely we'll start -15 because of this
They started on -15 because they tried to screw the FA. If you know all the back-end of it you'd understand why.

Jordie
01-05-2008, 09:55 PM
yes but because their cva was rejected so will ours.
meaning we'll probably end up starting on -15

Discharge Man
01-05-2008, 09:59 PM
yes but because their cva was rejected so will ours.
meaning we'll probably end up starting on -15
No, because they completely screwed the FA trying to jump through loopholes and such.

danny1541
01-05-2008, 10:05 PM
No, because they completely screwed the FA trying to jump through loopholes and such.

WRONG. Leeds Uniteds CVA was rejected as far as anyone know's. How do you know they " screwed the fa " Some people really are clueless and yes if the same happens to Luton, Bournemouth, Rotheram they will be on -15 points. Or else Leeds United would still have a case.

Discharge Man
01-05-2008, 10:27 PM
WRONG. Leeds Uniteds CVA was rejected as far as anyone know's. How do you know they " screwed the fa " Some people really are clueless and yes if the same happens to Luton, Bournemouth, Rotheram they will be on -15 points. Or else Leeds United would still have a case.
Leeds got deducted 10 points at the end of last season because Ken Bates declared their administration in the 88th minute of the last game when they knew they were going to do down so the deduction wouldn't matter. The deduction they incurred was in the Championship and they wouldn't incur a deduction in League One - hence 'screwing the FA'.

Ken Bates, once Leeds were in adminstration founded a new company under his name and under that company name bought Leeds United for 1p. Hence again, screwing the FA. For this, they incurred a 10 point deduction that they would've gotten anyway if they never bent to rules in the Championship and an extra 5 for 'screwing the FA'.

Sorted.

danny1541
01-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Leeds got deducted 10 points at the end of last season because Ken Bates declared their administration in the 88th minute of the last game when they knew they were going to do down so the deduction wouldn't matter. The deduction they incurred was in the Championship and they wouldn't incur a deduction in League One - hence 'screwing the FA'.

Ken Bates, once Leeds were in adminstration founded a new company under his name and under that company name bought Leeds United for 1p. Hence again, screwing the FA. For this, they incurred a 10 point deduction that they would've gotten anyway if they never bent to rules in the Championship and an extra 5 for 'screwing the FA'.

Sorted.

Not sorted it appears you know nothing about Leeds United.

LEEDS FOR THE LAST TIME GOT A 15 POINT DEDUCTION AS THERE CVA WAS REJECTED. HOW MANY TIMES MUST THIS BE SAID? Ok so hold up a miniute are you saying Leeds got only 15 points deducted? You are wrong again. Leeds got 10 points in the championship for going into adminstration. And once in league one got a extra 15 points deducted so i guess that come's to 25? Keeping up? Good Leeds United did not break any rules by going into admin at the end of last season there was no rules to be broken. So no they did not screw the fa at all and you are WRONG once again.

Please do your homework before you start typing the wrong stuff. You really are clueless

Facts :

Leeds United got 10 points for going into admin in championship.

Leeds United got there cva Rejected coming out of admin giving them a extra 15 point deduction. No one was " screwed "

Just to break it down to you:)

Discharge Man
01-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Wow, that post made no sense.

06/07 - Declared administration in 88th minute of last game knowing they were going down anyway. 10 points deduction in the Championship which didn't have any effect on their final league status.
Pre07/08 - Bates bought club under new company name for 1p, 15 point deduction for being unlawful basically.

Leeds:-

Declared administration when they knew they were going down to incur the 10 point penalty there.
Declared administration only to be bought back by the same owner without proper administration.
Docked 15 points for the above.If I'm wrong then alright but I want proof.

AgnesIO
02-05-2008, 06:32 AM
What is there to NOT know about Leeds :S

Come on I think we all know they cheat
Ken Bates is bent
Will go down from the prem every so often because Ken Bates is a crap chairman who cheats.Case sorted :)

Jamie!
02-05-2008, 05:36 PM
No one was " screwed "
You (Leeds) screwed plenty of people over, most importantly some local residents in Leeds itself. The fact that Ken 'Papa Smurf' Bates only payed back 7p in the pound meant that numerous local businesses could not afford to keep on trading because of the money they were owed by Leeds was basically wiped off. So yes, you did "screw" plenty of people.

After reading the dossier available on the FL website, Leeds should have been demoted to League 2, but instead the FL offered to give Leeds the 'Golden Share' that they needed in return of them starting on -15. So no, unlike you fans claim, you weren't screwed over by the FL at all, infact, they were very lenient with you. So next time you sing "**** off, to the football league" - just remember that you're all sounding like complete ****wits.

Rant over... most of that probably makes no sense at all, but I know what I'm going on about. ;)

Alan_Carr
03-05-2008, 08:21 PM
haha scum

Jordie
03-05-2008, 08:53 PM
really hope we dont get a -15 deduction.
will ruin this club, we're dont have the money and attendances like leeds do so we'll automatically struggle probably leading to a third relegation in 3 seasons.:(

come on you hatters

christianoronal
03-05-2008, 08:57 PM
hahahha doncaster didnt get promoted

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!