PDA

View Full Version : Rangers are through

Geraint
01-05-2008, 09:24 PM
They just beat Fiorentina 4-2 on pens

Jordie
01-05-2008, 09:30 PM
if we was as lucky as rangers luton would be top of the premier league by now. i hate their approach to every european game.

sit back soak up pressure and let luck take them thru.

boring

StefanCampbell
01-05-2008, 09:32 PM
So, what's the problem? you have to give them there dues, they defend for the lives, may not be pretty, but gets the job done, and they take there chances when they're given them, Grats to em' hope they win it, they have gone on an OUTSTANDING run, and can win the TREBBILE.

Go GERS!

and i don't even support em' ROFL.

Jordie
01-05-2008, 09:36 PM
ok it works for them
but they are punching way above their weight
these should of gone out to panthianiakos
they have no quality whatsoever and i cant believe they are our finalists
i dont even watch their european games anymore because its 90 minutes of hang on for your life

IRBlueMoon
01-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Looks like I'm off to COMS to watch the final!!!

Jordie
01-05-2008, 09:48 PM
everton absolutely smashed florentina off the park at goodison
you wonder what it might of been for the everton fans. a team with some quality at least.

JackBuddy
02-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Kinda glad they are in the final. Hopefully it will make Sebb Blatter (sp?) take his words back about British football.

Geraint
02-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Kinda glad they are in the final. Hopefully it will make Sebb Blatter (sp?) take his words back about British football.

Blatter is a *****. He's just ruining football. At least Platini talks some sense.

edible
02-05-2008, 03:56 PM
everton absolutely smashed florentina off the park at goodison
you wonder what it might of been for the everton fans. a team with some quality at least.
that game was absolutely guttering, i do honestly believe we could've got to the final.
well done to rangers at least, i personally didnt expect them to get through.
oh i think i want rangers to win, not sure - probably.

Camy
02-05-2008, 05:19 PM
if we was as lucky as rangers luton would be top of the premier league by now. i hate their approach to every european game.

sit back soak up pressure and let luck take them thru.

boring

Boring still wins though, its a tactic thats tried and tested for us, and it seems to work?

We weren't the best team, but I think we played well for the ammount of key players who are out injured, or suspended.

Geraint
02-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Italians losing on penalties. Something doesn't seem to right to me. *cough* FIX *cough*.

Camy
02-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Lol, how could it possibly be a fix, it was the Italians who had the game fixing scandals, not the Scottish.

Vieri should never have missed his penalty.

IRBlueMoon
02-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Italians losing on penalties. Something doesn't seem to right to me. *cough* FIX *cough*.
Cardiff getting to the FA Cup final? WTH!! *cough* FIX *cough*

Geraint
02-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Lol, how could it possibly be a fix, it was the Italians who had the game fixing scandals, not the Scottish.

Vieri should never have missed his penalty.

I was joking.

Pure class, mate. Pure class.

JackBuddy
02-05-2008, 09:17 PM
oh you are a witty one! ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!