KEY
Green - Above Habbox value
Blue - Equal to Habbox value
Red - Below Habbox value

Green Bird Bath (abreviated 'GBB')
:nrgreenbirdbath:
3.0 [seen four times]
2.5 [seen once]

Conclusion: I think that the Green Bird Bath will always remain at 3 HC, and not move until the distant future.

White Bird Bath (abreviated 'WBB')
:nrsilverbirdbath:
13 HC [seen three times]
12 HC [seen two times]

Conclusion: I think the White Bird Bath will not stay at the Habbox value of 11 HC. It will eventually move up to about 12-13 HC very soon.

Serpant Dragon (abreviated 'Black Dragon')
:nrblackdragon:
1.5 HC [seen two times]
1 HC [seen three times]

Conclusion: It is looking bad for the poor 'Black Dragon' as it seems to be going down from 1.5 HC to 1 HC. This will be very soon I believe.

Holopod (abreviated 'Holoboy')
:nrholopod:
1.5 HC [seen four times]
2.0 HC [seen once]

Conclusion: I don't think the holoboy will go up much, but I do think it will go up to about 1.7-1.8 HC very soon as they are getting even more rarer than before to buy.

Hologirl (abreviated 'Hologirl')
:nrhologirl:
1.5 HC [seen three times]
2.0 HC [seen two times]

Conclusion: I think this will be the same as the 'Holoboy.' I think it will eventually go to about 1.7-1.8 HC, making a set of Holopod & Hologirl to 3.5 HC.

Oil Lamp (abreviated 'Oil')
:nroillamp:
0.5 HC [seen three times]
0.3 recurring HC [seen two times]

Conclusion: I think that they will eventually drop to 3 per HC as they are getting ever more easy to get and therefore this means they will go down.

Hope you enjoyed the report; I have took onboard what people have said to me, thanks for the help. I will be happy to improve my reports even more if you just give me more help, as I am always looking to improve. Any questions or queries do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks for looking, a comment on it would be much appreciated.

Ugawa
03-05-2008, 12:49 PM
A very accurate report and good comments.

Keep up the good work, I hope to see more from you

XX

fitcovboy
03-05-2008, 02:03 PM
A good report, i look forward to seeing more from you on a regular basis :)

Thanks.

-Danube-
04-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Nice report, i like the way you put "abreviated" lol. Your values are okay but i disagree with some of them, but i suppose everyone see's different.

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
08-05-2008, 10:48 AM
Good Report

Good Points:
Formated Well
Good use of color
Abreviations

Things to improve on:
Try to make the values a little more accurate (just i dont agree with all, as above)

Srieny
08-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Great report, values seem very accurate to me.
Well Done!:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!