PDA

View Full Version : USA HOTEL STOP PROTESTING

bmxrid3r87
28-08-2004, 01:11 AM
I mean i've been loyal to the .co.uk since for like ever when ione gave pressies away i mean come on thrones an holo pods an sams an 5 creds i mean look at thrones now there worth like lots of creds now lots an i mean u guys should be made that were gettin free stuff bc i mean look mostly all the richie rich ppl are from usa an i bet that once the usa hotel opens up they either sell there rares for creds or give them away an plus the speaker stand is coming out soon on the uk hotel i mean im deaply sorry that SULAKE has decied to shaft the other hotels but maybe that if this lil giveaway makes the usa ppl move to the usa hotel they may do it to the other hotels too!!!

MangoJ
28-08-2004, 07:13 PM
These protests are getting enormous....

@ndre3000
28-08-2004, 07:49 PM
The protests are out of control habbo needs to take action

nvrspk4
28-08-2004, 07:58 PM
habbo has Tried TO Take Control But Think... Taking Away The Protests Will Cause More Protests And Ppl Will Use Clones So hey Dont Get banned And Not Every1 Is Afraid Of Gettin Banned Wut About Flooders Skripters Hackers And Skammers. Well Flooders are Clones But The Rest R Usually Rich Habbos

bmxrid3r87
28-08-2004, 08:00 PM
i swear if they don't stop the protesting of the usa hotel no one will get anything an im sure the usa will boycott habbo hotel an there money will downfall dramatically so for the sake of savin habbo stop the protests

nvrspk4
28-08-2004, 08:18 PM
i swear if they don't stop the protesting of the usa hotel no one will get anything an im sure the usa will boycott habbo hotel an there money will downfall dramatically so for the sake of savin habbo stop the protests

Wut U mean the USA will boycott Habbo hotel? Habbo UK got Stuff In The Beginning Now Its The Us's Turn. U ppl have to stop straining the Hobbas. U all Wanna B Hobbas Rite? Think Of How Hard It Is And Work 4 The Hobbas And Stop This Protesting! Im Gonna Steal A Quote From arcanum Sorry m8

"Dont Like It Dont Play It" U Dont Like Wut Happening? Then Leave Habbo!

MangoJ
28-08-2004, 08:53 PM
But then that would be saying if you dont like the protests leave habbo then too... :s I'm against the protests, they do nothing except make chaos.

GELHEAD2004
28-08-2004, 09:01 PM
To be honest , habbo has to listen to habbos becoz habbo are the customer without habbos playin habbo habbohotel would go bust and there would be no habbo hotel
I think .com should get ethier 50 credz a month of hc a secret rare or the starter gift thingy but not all!
I dont care what american people say people who play .co.uk are being left out... and its unfair.....

Thats just my opion

nvrspk4
28-08-2004, 09:04 PM
But then that would be saying if you dont like the protests leave habbo then too... :s I'm against the protests, they do nothing except make chaos.
No i didnt Mean That I Meant Ppl who r Protesting .com Shud Leave If They Dont Like The Way Habbo Is Running Things I dont mean if u dont like protests, leave.

bmxrid3r87
28-08-2004, 09:07 PM
Wut U mean the USA will boycott Habbo hotel? Habbo UK got Stuff In The Beginning Now Its The Us's Turn. U ppl have to stop straining the Hobbas. U all Wanna B Hobbas Rite? Think Of How Hard It Is And Work 4 The Hobbas And Stop This Protesting! Im Gonna Steal A Quote From arcanum Sorry m8

"Dont Like It Dont Play It" U Dont Like Wut Happening? Then Leave Habbo!

well like i said us americans will stop playing an like GELHEAD2004 said if we don't play habbo goes bust so either way if they lose us americans there parroned my language *****ed

MangoJ
28-08-2004, 09:36 PM
Oh okay, I hate the protesting... Someone please make it stop~! And I hope they dont take our goodies away :(

DaRkViRuS
08-09-2004, 11:13 PM
yes im agree im from usa and i think this is all uncalld for. well i didnt even get to pre register nor did i want to my mom just let me buy creds anyway

Mr.Kylee
09-09-2004, 09:37 AM
i know every newb desides to make a protest brings clones blabla floods whole habbo gets laggy aahh :@

nvrspk4
09-09-2004, 10:33 PM
yes but as you all said the protesting is out of hand. even if it is unfair (nt sayin it is) its unfair to the HOBBAS to annoy them makin em break up protests

blade2291
18-09-2004, 02:23 PM
2 many protest

MangoJ
18-09-2004, 05:02 PM
What do you expect the hobbas to do? They are getting annoyed of it all, you can't even count how many protests arre going on... For crying out loud! PIZZA?! It was a mistake, then all the idiot noobs flip out, who cares?! ITS A WORD!

dj-ally
18-09-2004, 06:59 PM
im sorry but im not to happy bout usa gettin all that stuff hc club free and free 50 credz free pacakge i mean if they get that stuff every 1 should have i do protest if its serouis i think that it should be evn :D

Wallmart
19-02-2005, 03:07 PM
Habbox.us is the US habbox, US hotel should take some action.

Nutter
19-02-2005, 04:43 PM
they do take action their called mods ok next thread and its not our problem to deal with them mods do so theres no problem

Simonac55
19-02-2005, 05:59 PM
I think the protests won't do nothing and the US hotel is in right to do their own choice.

GommeInc
20-02-2005, 01:30 AM
I cant blame them , the USA Hotel is a pilke of rubbish and going down hill fast

Moose
20-02-2005, 03:11 AM
who cares if the USA hotel is better than the Uk hotel =D?
stop being jealous you have th choice of going on there or not just leave it at that.

jamie5k
20-02-2005, 10:44 AM
I cant blame them , the USA Hotel is a pilke of rubbish and going down hill fast

Whats your problem with the usa hotel?
We are not going down hill every likes the staff at the usa hotel when i go on .co.uk your having protests to get callie fired which is so stupid shes only started a while ago give her a chance u did the same with jibbi.

i agree with with Evilbrandon

danny1541
20-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Whats your problem with the usa hotel?
We are not going down hill every likes the staff at the usa hotel when i go on .co.uk your having protests to get callie fired which is so stupid shes only started a while ago give her a chance u did the same with jibbi.

i agree with with Evilbrandon

Having been on usa hotel i think its old school like habbo a bit ago i dont like it at all

Thats jus my opinion.

jamie5k
20-02-2005, 06:00 PM
well .co.uk have been open a while just coz thats better give us a chance.

Techwizard
20-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Everu single Habbo Hotel is fantastic in it's own unique way. Some people have different point of views on the hotels.
I honestly think the US hotel has started to get boring, for me anyway.
I excpected more excitement. So, Let's all submit our idea's on quests, mazes and games. There is one major thing wrong with the US hotel though .. Blunique has held a quest which refer's to US people only. The questions which are asked for the quest I don't even know. Blunique need's to make them for all hotel use, (English speaking anyway). Callie is a fantastic hotel manager.

But, I think every hotel is fantastic and so are the staff.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!