PDA

View Full Version : just sat and exam :)

BowTies1
07-05-2008, 02:05 PM
but i am worried they might not be able to read my writing :O hopei did welll and it is readable

Frodo13.
07-05-2008, 02:46 PM
If they could read mine, they will probably be able to read yours :P

What exam did you do?

Jordy
07-05-2008, 02:52 PM
If they could read mine, they will probably be able to read yours :P

What exam did you do?I'm guessing he did the Year 9 SATs paper which was the long and short writing test today.

You had to write about an explorer who lost contact with the outside world for 2 weeks till he was rescued? I too have awful hand writing, I struggle to read my own usually but I tried quite hard in this exam on grammar, though I spent far too long on background information and not surviving.

I did about a Danish explorer that went to the Arctic and crashed his plane into some ice. It wasn't too bad but I just realised I spelt it Artic all the way through it, deary me.

Leetzgirl
07-05-2008, 03:10 PM
I did about ship wrecked and how he all dreamed it

lmao :|

kk.
07-05-2008, 03:17 PM
I'm guessing he did the Year 9 SATs paper which was the long and short writing test today.

You had to write about an explorer who lost contact with the outside world for 2 weeks till he was rescued? I too have awful hand writing, I struggle to read my own usually but I tried quite hard in this exam on grammar, though I spent far too long on background information and not surviving.

I did about a Danish explorer that went to the Arctic and crashed his plane into some ice. It wasn't too bad but I just realised I spelt it Artic all the way through it, deary me.
as long as you spelt it the same all the way through ull only lose a mark probably

lol bad choice about the dream

2 days left of school :O

Tristan
07-05-2008, 03:33 PM

Ouch, a dream?

1 week 2 days left of school @ kk.
:( :P :)

BowTies1
07-05-2008, 04:01 PM
no im doing im gcse exams

Shinigami
07-05-2008, 04:07 PM
I wrote about getting shipwrecked on an island ha. My friend did the same, I think most people did that lol. I was thinknig of lost when i was planning it. I think I did good, also the other day I was like to my friend 'I heard its gonna be on persuasion' and before the exam i said 'I think I'd do well if we had to write a letter' and the shorter writing task was to write a persuasive letter. Also Im good at writing fiction so I was like yay when I saw what it was.

Resign
07-05-2008, 04:31 PM
no im doing im gcse exams
You don't get GCSE exams in Scotland though? They're called Standard Grades which are by the SQA and different from GCSEs?

Decode
07-05-2008, 04:44 PM

erm, wasn't it an article for a magazine or something?

I'm guessing he did the Year 9 SATs paper which was the long and short writing test today.

You dont louse marks for spelling on the longer writing task, it was only one the one about the party where you lost marks for it :)

shizzle
07-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Dreams aren't any good ;)

Con
07-05-2008, 05:00 PM

Yeh, That's the story

I managed to write just 7 pages.

I ran out of time :P
First exam i actually enjoyed :S
My story was of me on a boat, And then the engine failed so i sat like a lemon for a day, And then found an island
and had to build a fire etc. :D

Decode
07-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Yeh, That's the story

I managed to write just 7 pages.

I ran out of time :P
First exam i actually enjoyed :S
My story was of me on a boat, And then the engine failed so i sat like a lemon for a day, And then found an island
and had to build a fire etc. :D
lol i wrote 1.5 :S

Leetzgirl
07-05-2008, 05:39 PM
Ouch, a dream?

1 week 2 days left of school @ kk.
:( :P :)

lol i wrote 1.5 :S

er...

i'm in the middle

great :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!