PDA

View Full Version : Important School Advice

Mint
07-05-2008, 09:28 PM
In school you are mixed in with a lot of people who come from different backgrounds, some of there parents won't care if their children misbehave so they often will. It is very important in life that you do well in school so these are some of my own tips:

-Always listen to the teacher.
-Try to complete all of your class work.
-Remember to do your homework as this helps your levels.
-Don't start smoking as this can be a major distraction.
-Try to sit nearer to the front of the class so you don't get distracted by the badly behaved people who usually sit at the back.
-Try not to hang around with the people who are always getting into trouble because they will end up getting you into trouble.

Remember that if you do well in school and get good grades you should easily be able to find a good paying job or maybe do something that you have always wanted to do which requires the grades that you have worked hard for in school.

I hope this advice helps you and please let me know if it does/doesn't and why?

dirrty
07-05-2008, 09:31 PM
thanks for the information mr.obvious!

Barmi
07-05-2008, 09:36 PM
But it would help if people actually followed that advice. It is worth following.

Nemo
07-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Lol i find it ironic + funny that your name is fight :]

Yidiyot
07-05-2008, 09:44 PM

if you're trying to mix sarcasm with funny, you're not too good at it. It may be obvious advice but hardly any school kids take notice of it and it is a shame. On the other hand; it helps people like me get a job when i finish uni in god knows what year ;] but thats not the point.

Mint
07-05-2008, 09:44 PM
I see what you mean :P I just have an obsession with fighting anyone who calls me but that isn't the way in school so forget I said that!

L?KE
08-05-2008, 02:51 PM
That was the most obvious and useless thread ever.

It's like common sense.

dirrty
08-05-2008, 02:57 PM
if you're trying to mix sarcasm with funny, you're not too good at it. It may be obvious advice but hardly any school kids take notice of it and it is a shame. On the other hand; it helps people like me get a job when i finish uni in god knows what year ;] but thats not the point.
it is obvious. very obvious actually. id say a reasonable amount of teenagers know what u said already, but actually knowing something and putting it into action is different.

Baby
08-05-2008, 03:07 PM
I dont do any of that like today i got a puni for swearing at the teacher and shouting at her.
But i cant help it, and i still get good grades =S

Firehorse
08-05-2008, 03:23 PM
How ironic. Are you doing this to try and get it stickied? Also the backgrounds depend on what part of the country you live in. This info should really be coming from me as Brent is the most multi-cultural place in the world. Here english people are a minority.

Shinigami
08-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Is it me or does the red and blue writing look weird on non-habbo dark skin :S

shizzle
09-05-2008, 06:53 PM
Lol i find it ironic + funny that your name is fight :]
Hmmyeah, I thought you were on of the bad people.

JessicaLOL
10-05-2008, 04:25 PM
no1 follows this unles they wanna b a neek

Lycan
10-05-2008, 04:41 PM
the advice i give you is don't annoy the IT Dept.

Fighter
10-05-2008, 06:53 PM
I am fighters number one fan!!!!!
The advice he gives would definatly make britain a better place cos in my skwl everyones always bad in class and its well annoyin.

AndyDude312
10-05-2008, 08:13 PM
-Don't start smoking as this can be a major distraction.

lol, it can also kill you!

Jaiisun
11-05-2008, 03:59 PM
I am fighters number one fan!!!!!
The advice he gives would definatly make britain a better place cos in my skwl everyones always bad in class and its well annoyin.

Lmao @ that.
That person has a name similar to "fight" and their only post is in this thread.
LOL.

Anyway, this advice is obvious. I think you've just quoted the school rules, and posting them on here, isn't going to make anyone adhere to them.

People behave how they choose to behave, it's how we are.

;].
Jay x

:Edzy
11-05-2008, 04:26 PM
this is a guide to being bullied aswell

it would be good advice in an ideal world

Just be yourself.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!