:neutral:Equal To Habbox Rare Values:neutral:
:(Below Habbox Rare Values:(
;)Conclusion/Further Comments;)

First Rare Is:

:nrgreenbirdbath:

Green Birdbath

3.0cs - Seen Three Times
3.25cs - Seen Two Times

Conclusion: Ahh, the summer is coming up and the birdbaths are becoming more and more wanted! I have recently seen a lot of people buying these for 3cs or rarely 3cs and a little rare.

Second Rare Is:

:nrrussiansamovar:

Russian Samovar

1.25 - Seen Two Times
1.0cs - Seen Three Times

Conclusion: The Samovar seems to be not moving for now as i've seen them mostly selling for around the 1.0cs point. In the future they may increase slightly.

Third Rare Is:

:nrelfdragonlamp:

Elf Green Dragon Lamp

1.0cs - Seen Two Times
0.8cs - Seen Two Times

Conclusion: People may be buying these for their spring maze room or just for a nice spring/summery room. Recently they've being sold from 0.8cs-1.0cs. At the moment im not thinking they will increase or decrease any time now.

I've only done 3 values today as I have to do some revising and I will try get another 3 done tomorrow. As usual thanks for reading my report and I hope it helps you with your values.

Bye for now. :)

-Danube-
09-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Good report :D But how come you put 3.25CS in red in the Green Birdbath Values as they as worth 3.0CS and 3.25CS is not below 3.0CS.

Your report is good and you values accurate but next time read through your values before posting, i know the colours don't really matter but if your gonna use em make sure you don't slip up (don't worry i do stuff like that too lol) +rep though for report. I hope you get a trial.

Rixion
09-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Woops my bad..

Tired of all this school work its getting to my head.

Thanks for the good comment x +rep cos im nice when I spread xD

-Danube-
09-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Yea keep it up i want you to get a trial as you were like only trialist with me so keep it up :D

PaulMacC
10-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Great work, keep this up!

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
10-05-2008, 01:19 PM
Very good
love the use of pictures. good color.

+rep

keep it up!

Rixion
10-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Very good
love the use of pictures. good color.

+rep

keep it up!
thanks bud

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!