PDA

View Full Version : So long xo

lolwut
10-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Yeah, I thought about how little I've been using this forum in general recently.
And the Web Dev. section (usual hangout) got filled with blatent idiots who don't really have a clue what they're doing.
I know it's probably stereotypical saying that as I'm sure some of you would think of me as one of said idiots.
And it's also because of Habbox Staff's general laziness/ignorance which has become more and more apparent recently.
And lots of you don't really know me but yeah, I'm going anyway.

MSN: [email protected], just if you need help with one if my scripts or whatever.

Might be on every so often if someone tells me to etc.

So yeah,
So long guys!
xo

Javascrypt
10-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Yeah, I thought about how little I've been using this forum in general recently.
And the Web Dev. section (usual hangout) got filled with blatent idiots who don't really have a clue what they're doing.
I know it's probably stereotypical saying that as I'm sure some of you would think of me as one of said idiots.
And it's also because of Habbox Staff's general laziness/ignorance which has become more and more apparent recently.
And lots of you don't really know me but yeah, I'm going anyway.

MSN: [email protected], just if you need help with one if my scripts or whatever.

So yeah,
So long guys!
xo

Bye Bye. XD

jesus
10-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Goodbye (whoever you are).

Rixion
10-05-2008, 06:01 PM
See you later, sorry to see you leaving.

x

Jam-ez
10-05-2008, 06:03 PM
No! Eddie, you can't leave us.. Everyone else that was near your superior presence has resigned, and run away, surely, you can't leave to?

I'll send death threats through your mail if you leave! :P

Firehorse
10-05-2008, 06:54 PM
Bye and gl in the future. Sad to see you go.

shizzle
11-05-2008, 09:17 AM
Bye and g/l.

Lee.
11-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Goodbye and Good luck. :)

lAscend
11-05-2008, 08:14 PM
bye bye see you around :(

Arch
11-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Bye and GL in the future :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!