PDA

View Full Version : Lets sort this mess out and put it straight...

Minstrels
13-05-2008, 03:36 PM
http://www.srtrc.org/images/wales/2006/wales_fair_play_three.jpg

Now I've seen a number of posts saying 'Oh the City fans disgust me look at this;http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_3555837,00.html'

'City don't deserve to be init after what the fans did!http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/05/12/ufnpolice112.xml'

'Init mate, City are turning into Leeds ON the pitch!!!' This one made me laugh the most.

Ok then, lets get the ball rolling. Notice how it's the m'boro police which are the only ones where City fans have 'kicked' off? Notice how the m'boro police always get to the media first, to get they're story out in the media so people feel sorry for them? Uh Uh!

When Elano scored his goal all the City fans were taking the piss celebrating as if we had won the cup because it was a hot day, some people were pissed oh and at the time we were losing 7:0 to a very average team. When a couple of fans charged to the front to celebrate (like ALL fans on the first tier do, lets face it :rolleyes:) some copper (badge number 693) tried to stop the fans having a laugh and ran over and pushed some fans backwards, he lost his hat because he also tried jumping over. Because he lost his hat and made himself look like an idiot he grabbed his baton and started hitting all the fans on the front row, smashing one of them so hard he had a fit on the ground. Fans then reacted back by chanting and hurling abuse at the copper, at this time more police ran down to get the cop with no hat away. City fans then calmed down until the cop came back, resulting at more abuse to him and some more bleeding heads. NO copper picked up an injury, the TWO chairs which where thrown, one didn't make it over three rows of seats the other flew all the way over to the goal.

After this incident City fans were shaking hands and discussing the event with some other police outside the ground, those police told us it was out of order for 693 to do that and told us to complain to IPCC not Cleveland police because they'll do sod all.

Now thats is out we can move onto the fair play bit. Fulham didn't pick up any cards against Portsmouth but the weekend before that picked up two yellow cards and fans charged onto the pitch at the end, this results in 12+ points, (10 for the fans). City picked up a red card and a yellow at m'boro and nothing against Liverpool. Thats 4 points. This is where it gets confusing, you get points for admin, positve play and actions of the backroom staff (e.g. City letting that keeper train with them before the olympics). So after that it's hard to tell who will get in and who wont HOWEVER it's being said thats it's City simply because before the game against m'boro it would have taken us 11 red cards to throw it away. So we just have to wait till Thursday/Friday.

Now I'll move onto the comment about City turning into the next Leeds, uh uh! Showing a hell of a lot of sense their mate... not. City are really high up in the fair play league, just because we picked up one red card and one yellow card in one match makes us LEEDS? Look at Blackburn. Sorry but that was Citys FIRST red card of 2008. Oh and guys, City fans had a little so called 'tussle' with the police, it was our first since the famous Chelsea match so hush hush. Loads more have happened at United, Blackburn, Birmingham, West Ham and Tottenham. :$

Now can we stop with all the crap until the verdict is announced by the FA? Most of us are under 18, if not all so umm... were hardly the FA, lets face it.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6388/1794537558mf8.jpghttp://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05_03/BoroManCityFans_468x315.jpg

emzar
13-05-2008, 03:59 PM
at least someone gets it right.

I went to boro a couple of seasons ago, all i can say is I won't be going there again.

Pyroka
13-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Fair dos! I just don't think Man City are the right candidates, thats all. Aren't I allowed to have an opinion? :)

Minstrels
13-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Fair dos! I just don't think Man City are the right candidates, thats all. Aren't I allowed to have an opinion? :)
Yeah I was fine by the opinions Ryan however you then posted some tosh about how it's all going to be Fulham.

Pyroka
13-05-2008, 08:26 PM
I think it is going to be Fulham who get the place, but I'm free to be proven wrong? :P

Minstrels
13-05-2008, 08:43 PM
I think it is going to be Fulham who get the place, but I'm free to be proven wrong? :P
And so am I. I have to admit I'm not as confident as I was on Saturday.

Andys
14-05-2008, 02:16 PM
The reason it has only happend at boro is cause you lost 8-1 to them, which you have probably never done to any other club ;)

Alan_Carr
14-05-2008, 02:51 PM
You on about me saying bout Leeds?
I said that if Thaksin stays, it will turn into leeds off the pitch, dodgy owner, sacking managers, players leaving, dropping down positions

Minstrels
14-05-2008, 03:09 PM
The reason it has only happend at boro is cause you lost 8-1 to them, which you have probably never done to any other club ;)
Please don't post with utter rubbish. We lost 6:0 to Chelsea on the back of, I think it was a 7 game unbeaten run. It only kicked off because a police officer got involved for nothing, stopping us celebrate.

You on about me saying bout Leeds?
I said that if Thaksin stays, it will turn into leeds off the pitch, dodgy owner, sacking managers, players leaving, dropping down positions
And no not you.

Andys
15-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Please don't post with utter rubbish. We lost 6:0 to Chelsea on the back of, I think it was a 7 game unbeaten run. It only kicked off because a police officer got involved for nothing, stopping us celebrate.
Yes, but Chelsea are in the top 4.
Boro we're a contender for the relegation drop ;)

also what was there to celebrate? *****.

BlueMoon
15-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Yes, but Chelsea are in the top 4.
Boro we're a contender for the relegation drop ;)

also what was there to celebrate? *****.
We celebrated to take the piss. Most fans had to get up early, drive up to m'boro on a hot day and watch your team lose 7:0 so when you score your going to take the piss ain't you? Obv ain't been to enough games to find out mate. ;)

Andys
15-05-2008, 09:01 PM
We celebrated to take the piss. Most fans had to get up early, drive up to m'boro on a hot day and watch your team lose 7:0 so when you score your going to take the piss ain't you? Obv ain't been to enough games to find out mate. ;)
Sorry? I've had a season ticket at sunderland for quite a few years now, and I try to attend away games when I can.
So don't give me all this **** about not going to any games mate.

But I wouldn't know that you do that when you're 7-0 down cause I can't really remember the last time Sunderland lost by that much ;)

Bun
15-05-2008, 09:12 PM
http://www.srtrc.org/images/wales/2006/wales_fair_play_three.jpg

Now I've seen a number of posts saying 'Oh the City fans disgust me look at this;http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_3555837,00.html'

'City don't deserve to be init after what the fans did!http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/05/12/ufnpolice112.xml'

'Init mate, City are turning into Leeds ON the pitch!!!' This one made me laugh the most.

Ok then, lets get the ball rolling. Notice how it's the m'boro police which are the only ones where City fans have 'kicked' off? Notice how the m'boro police always get to the media first, to get they're story out in the media so people feel sorry for them? Uh Uh!

When Elano scored his goal all the City fans were taking the piss celebrating as if we had won the cup because it was a hot day, some people were pissed oh and at the time we were losing 7:0 to a very average team. When a couple of fans charged to the front to celebrate (like ALL fans on the first tier do, lets face it :rolleyes:) some copper (badge number 693) tried to stop the fans having a laugh and ran over and pushed some fans backwards, he lost his hat because he also tried jumping over. Because he lost his hat and made himself look like an idiot he grabbed his baton and started hitting all the fans on the front row, smashing one of them so hard he had a fit on the ground. Fans then reacted back by chanting and hurling abuse at the copper, at this time more police ran down to get the cop with no hat away. City fans then calmed down until the cop came back, resulting at more abuse to him and some more bleeding heads. NO copper picked up an injury, the TWO chairs which where thrown, one didn't make it over three rows of seats the other flew all the way over to the goal.

After this incident City fans were shaking hands and discussing the event with some other police outside the ground, those police told us it was out of order for 693 to do that and told us to complain to IPCC not Cleveland police because they'll do sod all.

Now thats is out we can move onto the fair play bit. Fulham didn't pick up any cards against Portsmouth but the weekend before that picked up two yellow cards and fans charged onto the pitch at the end, this results in 12+ points, (10 for the fans). City picked up a red card and a yellow at m'boro and nothing against Liverpool. Thats 4 points. This is where it gets confusing, you get points for admin, positve play and actions of the backroom staff (e.g. City letting that keeper train with them before the olympics). So after that it's hard to tell who will get in and who wont HOWEVER it's being said thats it's City simply because before the game against m'boro it would have taken us 11 red cards to throw it away. So we just have to wait till Thursday/Friday.

Now I'll move onto the comment about City turning into the next Leeds, uh uh! Showing a hell of a lot of sense their mate... not. City are really high up in the fair play league, just because we picked up one red card and one yellow card in one match makes us LEEDS? Look at Blackburn. Sorry but that was Citys FIRST red card of 2008. Oh and guys, City fans had a little so called 'tussle' with the police, it was our first since the famous Chelsea match so hush hush. Loads more have happened at United, Blackburn, Birmingham, West Ham and Tottenham. :$

Now can we stop with all the crap until the verdict is announced by the FA? Most of us are under 18, if not all so umm... were hardly the FA, lets face it.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6388/1794537558mf8.jpghttp://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05_03/BoroManCityFans_468x315.jpg

there's a policeman who needed hospital treatment tyvm.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11680_3555837,00.html

BlueMoon
15-05-2008, 09:14 PM
there's a policeman who needed hospital treatment tyvm.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11680_3555837,00.html
You do know the new news? Them m'boro have been fined for lieing. The guy injured his hand before the game. Eight fans are sueing for injuries. Next please.
You do know I aimed that qoute at that story?

Youthz
15-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Fulham for Europe ;)

thats how it should be.

BlueMoon
15-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Fulham for Europe ;)

thats how it should be.
And go out to TNS or Cork City? No thanks.

Aflux
15-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Why are you so patronising?

BlueMoon
15-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Why are you so patronising?
Because their are to many trolls in the sports section.

Andys
15-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Well city aren't exactly going to win it either. :rolleyes:

BlueMoon
15-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Well city aren't exactly going to win it either. :rolleyes:
We'll get past the first round, even some Fulham fans don't want to enter, EVEN THE MANAGER doesn't want to enter. It's about two weeks before the Prem starts.

Aflux
15-05-2008, 09:35 PM
Because their are to many trolls in the sports section.
You're one of them though.

BlueMoon
15-05-2008, 09:36 PM
You're one of them though.
No I only retaliate to people who start the arguements, after they've posted around 3 posts of garbage.

Aflux
15-05-2008, 09:38 PM
You flame people for stating their opinions?

BlueMoon
15-05-2008, 09:38 PM
You flame people for stating their opinions?
Which are utter garbage and if their opinions go on for 3+ posts then yeah.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!