PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Has Jibbi Scammed me

djotto1991
28-08-2004, 11:22 AM
i bought jibbi a gold trophy from catalouge in a prezzie and she hasnt had the decency to put it in her room trophy room its kind of upset me because i paid for dat and she hasnt looked at it :s

Pixel
28-08-2004, 11:57 AM
erm she must get lots of presents everyday but it might b in one of her other rooms !!

evect
28-08-2004, 03:28 PM
Jibbi has been busy with the games and everything lately and maybe hasn't had the time to open the gifts she has got. Don't worry Jibbi will put it in her trophy room. If she doesn't then she hasn't really scammed you. She didn't force you to buy her a trophy so technically she hasn't done anything wrong. Good luck on getting your trophy displayed!

Simonac55
28-08-2004, 03:30 PM
I think it is because she is really busy with all those things that are going on in Habbo. Beign a Hotel manager is not easy at all. You have to control all the things that are going on in the hotel and try your best to make it good. But maybe she put your trophy in another room. But I hope for you that your trophy will get displayed in one of her rooms.

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 01:12 AM
Heres something funny, someone paid for a @habbohotel.co.uk e-mail address, I e-mailed saying hello and i got a reply saying you have come runner up in funky friday, please give me your all your details, and I did lol, i hope he enjoys nothing. I have just had a thought what if Habbo closes for good, that person would of wasted money for that e-mail address and Habbox would become useless....

P.S. I am not going to blow up HabboInc.

?mentaldevil?
29-08-2004, 06:41 AM
DO u know how many presents jibbi would get ?

-Soro-
29-08-2004, 02:22 PM
i bought jibbi a gold trophy from catalouge in a prezzie and she hasnt had the decency to put it in her room trophy room its kind of upset me because i paid for dat and she hasnt looked at it :s

Sorry, but that is not a scam. Jibbi has other more important things to worry about, if she doesn't put your trophy in one of her rooms then that's her choice. You may feel upset, but if I was you I wouldn't buy her one anyway. I buy trophies for close friends and people who know me.

Mentor
29-08-2004, 03:40 PM
if u give anyone and item of furni, its theres, u cant say they or jibbi scamed u just becuse she dint put it on dispaly or do sum big thankyou.

preppy08
29-08-2004, 04:24 PM
jibbi doesnt care if u bot her a gift. shes never on habbo. she doesnt say thnk u. shes the worst manager ever.

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 04:53 PM
You gave it to her as a pressie not to borrow. It's your problem, deal with it...

nvrspk4
29-08-2004, 10:45 PM
jibbi doesnt care if u bot her a gift. shes never on habbo. she doesnt say thnk u. shes the worst manager ever.

thats really rude. u think she gets no presents? u think she has nothing better to do than 2 chill with u? dont talk about wutcha dont know plz

Mentor
29-08-2004, 11:00 PM
thats really rude. u think she gets no presents? u think she has nothing better to do than 2 chill with u? dont talk about wutcha dont know plz
good advice, but u cnat exspect them to follow it unless u do as well.

nvrspk4
29-08-2004, 11:03 PM
good advice, but u cnat exspect them to follow it unless u do as well.

huh?

Neptune
30-08-2004, 04:17 AM
well then we learned a lesson, dont give jibbi trophies

EdwardTine
30-08-2004, 04:35 PM
Sheesh, she gets it free anyway, you just wasted £1 on a piece of imaginary furni and given it to someone you dont know, how low can you go.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!