PDA

View Full Version : To many trolls in here.

BlueMoon
15-05-2008, 09:28 PM
It's stupid, most are 'supporters' of the big four teams. :eusa_whis

Bun
15-05-2008, 09:31 PM
cry me a river. don't like it? dont use it.

BlueMoon
15-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Not really... before it used to be good then you get k**** like you in here. Before their were only people coming up with good posts like Greg, Cardiff, Jord, Aflux, Blondie, Andys, StefenCampbell, Brownie etc (And more can't remember their names). :rolleyes:

Edited by Biohazard (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members, thanks! :)

Andys
15-05-2008, 09:34 PM
I'm not.

Sunderland 'till I die :)
Premiership or conferance idc - i'll stick by them and support them.

BlueMoon
15-05-2008, 09:35 PM
I'm not.

Yeah your OK. But their have been a number of silly posts coming up, people here to start arguements. Even some MODS and SMODS agree... :rolleyes:

Bun
15-05-2008, 09:35 PM
I'm not.

are my eyes deceiving me? :o a decent mackem :P. haha d/w just joking :).

Niko Bellic
15-05-2008, 09:36 PM
Hello Matt babes, am I still loved on the troll part of this forum?

Just remember, if you are Shrek I still love you. :)

Aflux
15-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Can I just ask something?

I support Vauxhall Motors, well, like them - am I a glory supporter?

BlueMoon
15-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Hello Matt babes, am I still loved on the troll part of this forum?

Just remember, if you are Shrek I still love you. :)
Uh Uh! But --ss--, Minty and Brandon have been trying to convert me! :(

Youthz
15-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Why Vauxhall Motors? :S

Ipswich Town til I die!

Niko Bellic
15-05-2008, 09:45 PM
NOOO, we need to trade, I've got a nvrspk4..

BlueMoon
15-05-2008, 09:48 PM
NOOO, we need to trade, I've got a nvrspk4..
Sod that! I got banned for that yesterday! :(

Andys
15-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Why Vauxhall Motors? :S

Ipswich Town til I die!
Why not? :P

Xeck
15-05-2008, 10:43 PM
I support Arsenal but I think I'm an ok poster...? :(

Alan_Carr
16-05-2008, 11:04 AM
I hate trolls, i call em " JJB FANS " cos they go shops and buy a shirt and claim they're a supporter, does my head in, im glad im not glory.

edible
16-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Not really... before it used to be good then you get k**** like you in here. Before their were only people coming up with good posts like Greg, Cardiff, Jord, Aflux, Blondie, Andys, StefenCampbell, Brownie etc (And more can't remember their names). :rolleyes:
waaaay, me (; i quite agree with that, i liked it when there wasnt so many people posting

what really bugs me is that alot of liverpool fans i know, just like them cos they win stuff. they go on about "oh we're champions of europe" when half of them have never been to a game, only support them cos they're family do and they dont even follow football, or they dont understand a single thing about football and when they get beat by someone, they just give it loads of beef. and half of the liverpool fans i know only have one insult to say to us when they're in the wrong "we've won it five times".
(i didnt mean for that to be a dig at liverpool fans, i was just saying that in general. liverpool were my example. alot of the top four clubs do that. "oh we won the league, it makes us better". that's the only reason people come up with, cant they say "we pass the ball well and we keep it too" or, "we've got good skill within our team"?)

it does my beef in :) i used to know these kids when i was in school, they changed every year depending on who had one the league, i always use to argue with them about being glory hunters. they'd never even been to a match :/ armchair supporters.

i will never change teams :) once a blue, always a blue. oh yesss (; i'd support them even if they never won something a season like many teams have high expectations and insist they must win something or they're rubbish, i just want us to do good.

BlueMoon
16-05-2008, 02:25 PM
I support Arsenal but I think I'm an ok poster...? :(
I knew their was someone I forgot, it's your fault for having such a randon name! :P

And yeah, Blondie there has been an increase in people like that, the one which sticks out the most is the man united fan who lives on a island called Guernsy or something.

msb.
16-05-2008, 03:11 PM
what do you lot exactly mean troll? :S? is it like glory supporters?

BlueMoon
16-05-2008, 03:15 PM
what do you lot exactly mean troll? :S? is it like glory supporters?
Forum trolls, Elkaa has made a announcement. ;)

msb.
16-05-2008, 03:17 PM
just read it, I get it now, I don't do that :) and if I do it is in spam but they are positive anyways

Geraint
16-05-2008, 03:21 PM
I hate trolls, i call em " JJB FANS " cos they go shops and buy a shirt and claim they're a supporter, does my head in, im glad im not glory.

I thought it was because they support Wigan. My bad.

BlueMoon
16-05-2008, 03:26 PM
I thought it was because they support Wigan. My bad.
Lmao, that's smart mate. ;)

Casuals
16-05-2008, 04:26 PM
swindon town
i ent a glory supporter

Ashley 12344
16-05-2008, 04:27 PM

Wondered why half a dozen forum members had started using it all of a sudden...

BlueMoon
16-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Wondered why half a dozen forum members had started using it all of a sudden...
Oh yeah and you post some decent posts. >.<!
And yeah I think Elkaa got fed up of it or something... However it was most probably --ss-- who informed Elkaa. :redface_b

Geraint
16-05-2008, 04:56 PM
I'm a glory supporter. I support Cardiff and they are in the Cup Final. Portsmouth next if they win it.

Xeck
16-05-2008, 05:08 PM
I knew their was someone I forgot, it's your fault for having such a randon name! :P

And yeah, Blondie there has been an increase in people like that, the one which sticks out the most is the man united fan who lives on a island called Guernsy or something.
Haha, my bad.

On the announcement of trolling.. it's nice to know that it's not just being ignored but doesn't a certain United fan keep getting banned, just to make a new account everytime? I find it difficult to think the trolling will be gone soon when things like that keep happening. Glory hunters are everywhere sadly, it's something I've learned to put up with.

There's a fair few people who use this sports section that don't know how to have a discussion without causing an argument.

Browney
16-05-2008, 05:17 PM

Edited by Biohazard (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members, thanks! :)

Wow, thanks. But err yeah like Blondie said a certain member who is a United fan is definately the worst for it.

luce
16-05-2008, 06:04 PM
i suport man utd.
if we were all not trolls then they would have no fans.
That best teams deserve the most, not best suport :)

its human nature to want to win.
i suport man utd and only them i dont switch like some people to whoever is going to when the leauge :)

BlueMoon
16-05-2008, 06:15 PM
i suport man utd.

i suport man utd and only them i dont switch like some people to whoever is going to when the leauge :)
You were the main reason I made this thread along with around about 5-10 to other people... :rolleyes:
Even you've admitted your a troll!

Geraint
16-05-2008, 06:37 PM
i suport man utd.

You live in Guernsey. There's 100s of teams to support and you choose the 2nd most successful and most successful at the moment. Why not support Portsmouth or Southampton?

JackBuddy
16-05-2008, 07:33 PM
spurs whhheeyy

Nain
16-05-2008, 08:14 PM
u dont get it?

BlueMoon
16-05-2008, 08:39 PM
u dont get it?
Pardon? o.O

Alan_Carr
16-05-2008, 08:41 PM
You live in Guernsey. There's 100s of teams to support and you choose the 2nd most successful and most successful at the moment. Why not support Portsmouth or Southampton?

Yeah i guess your right mate.

But its people wanna be "cool" by supporting the "BEST" team always, it does my head in when they say " we've won the premier league " or w.e, and they're glory supporters, its pathetic. As far as im concerned, if you support the team which represents your hometown, your a decent enough footie fan in my opinion and you've got my respect. :)

luce
16-05-2008, 08:56 PM
You were the main reason I made this thread along with around about 5-10 to other people... :rolleyes:
Even you've admitted your a troll!

Ok then but idk what you think :)
i suport man utd always have always will.

luce
16-05-2008, 08:57 PM

becuase we come from birmingham (and why not West brom aston villa)
my dad has always suported them since he was a lad so i followed him :)

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Please don't double post, simply edit your previous post.

BlueMoon
16-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Ok then but idk what you think :)
i suport man utd always have always will.
Yeah OK then, never been to OT!

becuase we come from birmingham (and why not West brom aston villa)
my dad has always suported them since he was a lad so i followed him :)
Tut, tut a staff double posting. Why not Birmingham? It's always the same thing 'Oh my family supports them', yeah right.

U-N-I-T-E-D
16-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Yeah i guess your right mate.

But its people wanna be "cool" by supporting the "BEST" team always, it does my head in when they say " we've won the premier league " or w.e, and they're glory supporters, its pathetic. As far as im concerned, if you support the team which represents your hometown, your a decent enough footie fan in my opinion and you've got my respect. :)
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

who wants respect from a 12 year old anyway?

Simmzay
17-05-2008, 08:55 AM
The trolling is evident all throughout the forum. You can count yourself lucky there aren't any good trolls here, who don't use the subtle jabs and are just blatant, like the guy above me who only gets himself banned for it time and time again.

Alan_Carr
17-05-2008, 10:10 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

who wants respect from a 12 year old anyway?

Lol! Im 15 btw mate, and get some friends :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!