PDA

View Full Version : How do you give yourself a picture or logo?

Bargo34
28-08-2004, 01:14 PM
Nvm this anymore I am no longer new to this site.

evect
28-08-2004, 01:20 PM
Well, get a picture of a habbo. If you havent got one, go on habbo and hit 'Prt Scr' on your keyboard at the top right. Make sure the image is 75 by 75 pixels or smaller and save it as .PNG by putting a .PNG at the end of your filename. Now, Go to your User CP ( Top left, beside FAQ ) Go to Edit Avatar, scroll down a bit and you'll see 'Upload an avatar from your computer' Click the browse button beside that. Look for your picture. ( Most likely in My pictures folder ) and then click Upload. Now beside your name when you post, you will have your picture of a habbo! If you're having anymore difficulties just PM me. (Private Message) By clicking on my name and going to 'Send a private message to Daz'

Bargo34
28-08-2004, 01:49 PM
I figured it out and ive got one
I know about the alt and print scrn thing

Da-Weasel
28-08-2004, 02:43 PM
***??
wot da *** is dat grey fing on ur head???????
dat pic is well ***

Edit By Ted-Crilley Do not use offensive language and be rude !!!
if you havnt got anything nice to say dont say it !!

evect
28-08-2004, 03:14 PM
It's the thought that counts.. Maybe it's a helmet or somesort?

Da-Weasel
28-08-2004, 03:16 PM
lol
prob iz
lookz like an stone brainĀ“
XD

Simonac55
28-08-2004, 03:22 PM
Hey there! I'm new and I was wondering, how do you give yourself a picture like most people have? :s They usually have a picture of themselves on habbo, and I would like to do that as well.
I'll probably feel stupid when I find out.:BangHead:

:iamwithst :wav:
thanks

Hey I see you are new so welcome to Habbox Forum! I hope you'll have alot of fun out here! If you need any kind of help, feel free to private message me, nice users or the forum moderators. I hope you will have alot of fun out here!

Bargo34
30-08-2004, 08:09 PM
That grey thing was from an old stupid comic I once made, it might be on my website.......anyway it has been changed and is now a png type file :)
:wav:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!