PDA

View Full Version : That will NEVER happen! - Ends 13th June

H0BJ0B
19-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Brad Pitt coming in dressed as a pig dancing like an elephant holding a cup of tea and singing the Cheeky Girls song. Nope - never going to happen. The Queen wearing hip-hop clothing MCing in a club in London, then walking off swearing with her fingers at the Prime Minister before getting on her moped and driving off with a helmet on. Nope - definitely never going to happen.

All you need to do for this competition is come up with something that will NEVER happpen. Probability - 0. The most imaginative and creative will win. Remember, making it too long will make it boring! Have fun, and may the best competition writer get loads of entries. What? *Whispers* Oh. I mean... may the best man (or woman) win!

Competition Terms And Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 2 HC Sofas (Kindly donated by MissAlice)
2nd Prize: 1 Mocha Master

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: H0BJ0B
Habbox Name: H0BJ0B
My entry:-

This competition will run until 13th June 2008 unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes H0BJ0B will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions:
To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed above. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over in Habbo UK ONLY.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments -- it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Staff or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Baby
19-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Habbo Name: DarkSquiffy
Habbox Name: Baby
My entry:- George Bush will do something useful. No im kidding lmao.
REAL entry:- A group of chavs appear from nowhere riding on the back of golden turtles they then engage in friendly banter with all near by handpuppets, whilst this is all happening i will be sitting on my cloud drinking 50 billion letres of alcohol flavoured milk and counting socks and lemons.

(Ohgod ive gone mad?)

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competition Manager): Staff are not allowed to enter competitions. The fact that your usertitle says you aren't a trialist means you are counted as a full staff member. Entry Disqualified. In future, please PM a Senior Competitions Staff member or myself if you have a problem with your entry.

Rixion
19-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Habbo Name: BlackSpoons
Habbox Name: BlackSpoons
My Entry: Pigs flying while ballancing the moon on their nose.

Redacted
19-05-2008, 05:25 PM
Habbo Name: Redacted
Habbox Name: Redacted
My Entry:

Gordon Brown, going round Tony Blairs for tea, then engaging in fun, inviting over President Bush, who comes on a unicycle, while juggling the queen, prince charles, and prince harry, while prince harry is naked, singing the tune of Balamory.

Coheed&Cambria
19-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Habbo Name: Madmike666
Habbox Name: Paramorex

Chavs turning cool - this will NEVER happen.

Dusty-09
19-05-2008, 06:07 PM
Habbo Name: Dusty-09
Habbox Name: Dusty-09
My Entry:
A giant hawk swoops down and grabs the white house, flying over the globe. Then tonnes of armoured dinosaurs with star wars laser guns firing at the hawk. Then 300 bananas come out of nowhere with ice cream shooters, killing the dinosaurs. Then harry potter attacks with his wand killing them all, but from behind the queen kills him. The queen then swings her crown at the hawk, the hawk drops the white house and the hawk then dies in the middle of Russia. The queen then is victorious. But an ant bites her and she dies of rabies. The ant says *bloooob* and Earth is sent into the sun.

Nain
19-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Habbo Name: :.Nain.:
Habbox Name: Nain
My Entry -:

Paris Hilton becomes president, forces the world to become peaceful, she then makes it illegal for anyone to post sex tapes and they have to wear undergarments.

Ahahaha - clever ;)

e5
19-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Habbo Name: e5
Forum Name: GTA (e5 soon)

My entry:
Amy Winehouse throwing away all of her drugs and then singing about her drug life to the whole world while eating turkey from the eifle tower.

habtasia
19-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Habbo Name: - --eddie123--
Habbox Name:- habtasia
Entry:- The world will end by someone who presses a big red button saying: "End the world now! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!" And then the world ends by being sucked into the massive sun then turning into a tennis ball sized sphere and then the only person alive was the person pressing that button, Was that person YOU?

To be continued > : ) Muhaahahahahaha

Pazza
19-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Habbo name - matizdabest
HabboX Name - Pazza

My entry:

Some chavs and nerds decide to reinact the battle of hastings whilst on a plane. They then all turn black (hair and clothes) and become emos who go around slashing people to gather more warriors. The plane crashes into a cloud, which sucks it in and and poof they come flying out of George bushes bum whilst him and gordan brown are 'discussing' something. The queen who is listening to her ipod laughs at what just happened and farts and the world ends.

Calvin
19-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Habbo Name: =masterpiece=
Habbox Name: =masterpiece=
My Entry:- The queen visiting Habbo And Me E-dating her

Pyroka
19-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Habbo Name: Pyroka
Habbox Name: Pyroka
My entry: Rick Astley giving you up, running around and deserting you, because he made you cry and he said goodbye.

never gonna happen.

Lost_Addict
19-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Habbo Name: Kieranwwe
Habbox Name: Lost_Addict

A group of Chavs go for a meeting with president bush and Tony blair they politly banter whilst they sip tea and eat scones meanwhile gorden brown is rapping heavily in the backround the chavs turn around and tell him to please queten down youre hurting are ears and then request some classical music whilst giving bush and blair a gentle foot rub

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

*Edited the spelling of meeting

Niall!
19-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Habbo Name: Weec.
Habboxforum name: Niall!
Entry: It raining choclate, some staying dry and others feeling the pain.

Nick.
19-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Habbo Name: Nick232
Habbox Name: Nick.
My entry:- Gordon Brown will cut the cost of taxes and other government charges in an attempt to make the UK a nicer place to live in. Fuel charges will go down by about £1 and the state of economy will become much better. Whilst all this is going on, all schools in the UK will begin teaching lessons on how to become a 'chav', therefore making the changes being made by Gordon Brown useless, as the country would be full of chavs. Meanwhile - over in Ireland, there is war, against Wales. They are fighting over a Habbo throne - which country should own it?

:]

!RockinChick1
19-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Habbo Name : hariHYPOCRISY
Habbox Name : !Rockinchick1
My Entry:
Emos Become Soulmates with Chavs, The Queen Balances The Sun on Her Nose, Gordon Brown Coughs,Sneezes And Farts At THe Same Time On Television and Chocolate Is a Class A Drug.

Nereo
19-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Habbo Name: inexorably
Habbox Forum name: inexorably
My entry: I win this competition! :D

infatuation
19-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Habbo Name: :Tattle
Habboxforum name: infatuation
Entry: People have the abilities to jump into any game they like whether it be computer
or some sort of game system with the click of their hands. If they die however, they do die in life too.

iknowkungfu
19-05-2008, 09:19 PM
habbo name: idontplay
hxf name = iknowkungfu
entry: jesus getting a life

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Entry Disqualified. If you are going to answer, please use the correct template given.

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Posts merged.

SunnyWeakness
20-05-2008, 06:42 AM
Habbo Name: SunnyWeakness
Habbox Name: SunnyWeakness
My Entry: The queen going shopping in asda wearin pjamas.

le harry
20-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Habbo Name: Aight.
Habbox Name: le harry
My entry: kyle leaving for good

littlemissfun12
20-05-2008, 12:18 PM
Habbox Name: Littlemissfun12
Habbo Name: WetPatch
Entry -

The Pope anouncing he is gay after awarding Osama Bin landan the 'Hide and Seek' champion cup.

buttons
20-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Habbo Name : hariHYPOCRISY
Habbox Name : !Rockinchick1
My Entry:
Emos Become Soulmates with Chavs, The Queen Balances The Sun on Her Nose, Gordon Brown Coughs,Sneezes And Farts At THe Same Time On Television and Chocolate Is a Class A Drug.
*Text Removed* :S why does everyone write about chavs, emo's and politics, bloody hell.

habbo name: idontplay
hxf name = iknowkungfu
entry: jesus getting a life

lol u win

Habbo Name: Aight.
Habbox Name: le harry
My entry: kyle leaving for good
asif

Edited by Orangeeesh (Senior Competition Staff): When posting in the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments, as it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Please do not be rude towards other forum members.

BaybeeElin
20-05-2008, 04:31 PM
Habbox name : BaybeeElin
Habbo name : BaybeeElin
Entry: Beyonce squashes the worlds population with her ginormous bum, at the same time she is swaying like a tree that is having botox on its big toe.

aeolist
20-05-2008, 05:00 PM
habbo name: thesammysta
hxf name = aeolist
my entry: Every one in the world turns purple and starts singing and dancing to Michael Jacksons thriller. Then we all turn green and faint.

Gangster
20-05-2008, 05:05 PM
habbo name: Pruductionz
habbox forum: Gangster

The sky going green and the grass going blue then everyone going super skinny then we all start to eat grey donuts filled with bogey then it starts raining number plates.

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Staff are not permitted to enter competitions. Entry Disqualified.

lPinoy
20-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Habbo Name: lPinoy
Habbox Name: Fatface

The queen was told she was fired whilst halfway through her pudding and ended up as a garbage women.

1xBabyCakesx1
21-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Habbo Name:- 1xBabyCakesx1
Habbox Name:- 1xBabyCakesx1
My Entry:- Your eating your macoroni cheese and suddenley it grows a face and jump on the shot gun strangely lying on the flor and blows your head it then undoes all cans of macaroni cheese and then summons the leader CHARLIE THE CHEESE GRATER they then take over the world but The humans send in there army of Amy winehouses and the amy winehouses win but then take loads of drugs and blow the world into the sun only one person survives Charlie the cheese grater who then has gone completely mad and blows himself up. =]

Jaiisun
21-05-2008, 11:12 PM
Habbo Name: Jaiisun
Habbox Name: Jaiisun
My Entry: H0BJ0B comes up with a good competition

;P
Lmao.

.Robman.
22-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Habbo name- .robman.
habbox name- .robman.

Entry:

Jose Mourinho admitting he is useless and that no one likes him while chelsea players are all singing god save the queen, with Gordon Brown in the background attempting to unicycle over the top of tony blair but over on the other side of town a blob of ice cream has started eating citizens and amy whinehouse is trying to fend it off with marowana smoke, and alex ferguson is sitting in a gutter eating cabbage because hes been sacked (WOO!!) and trying to think of a way to rebuild his life, and as he does this a small rainbow coloured beetroot flies down from the sky and hits an old lady on the head who screams and does 4 somersaults before landing on hitler who screams like a girl, launches and atom bomb at a nearby co-op and runs off maniacly, and FINALLY before the world ends we see a chilli hit cristiano ronaldo in the foot and he goes down like a sack of spuds and clutches his face screaming SEND HIM OFF REF, and all the united players come and start a riot and eventually everyone is killed and the world ends.

:\

Well that was fun =]

Angelspy
23-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Habbox Name: Angelspy
Habbo Name: Angelspy
Entry: Elvis Presley rising from the dead , takes over number 10 downing street kicks gordan
brown out and declairs everyday that we have to rock and roll

lewis-moody
24-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Habbox Name: Lewis-moody
Habbo Name: Lewis-moody
Entry:

Gordan Brown going to an election and pulls his trousers down and starts a naked campaign!

LOL

1XxlianexX1
25-05-2008, 07:43 AM
Habbo Name:-1XxLianexX1 (been banned for 30 days)
Forum Name:-1XxLianexX1
Entry:-
My bed suddenly flies into space and while it comes down to earth my brother eats it while drinking banana milkshake

Firehorse
25-05-2008, 11:28 AM
Habbo Name: Stutoman
Forum Name: Stutoman
Entry: Bill Gates and Steve Jobs swap companies and don't go mad.

-tad.
25-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Habbo name -Tad.
Forum name -Tad.
Entry

a dr peper advrert going horribly wrong

John!
27-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Habbo name: Jxhn
Habbox name: John!

Alan Sugar never saying "bladdy" again and growing long hair and wear makeup.

!.!A.J!.!
30-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Habbo's taking over the world, turning everything into pixels, Furni falling from the sky, habbos being kicked then a sock name steve squirms his way onto the scene and makes everything into socks, smelly socks.

Spiffing
30-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Habbo name: Aylon
Habbox name: Knoxville
My entry:- An alien in a tutu crawls out of a hole in the ground and befriends an oversized muffin called Timothy. Together they go cow jumping, deep space snorkling and have a lovely postage stamp and jam picnic. The queen, who by now is over 300 years old and looks like Alfred Hitchcock, steals Timothy, stores him in her shoe for a few days then sits down with some neds and gobbles the poor muffin up. The alien turned to sand and was never seen again...

mousey
30-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Habbo Name: mousey@91
Habbox Name : Mousey
My entry: n the year 2012 the habbo offices all come together for the events, on a march for Falling Furni and Pod Racing to become an Olympic event, they get there way so 20 helicopters come from the sky holding giant HC sofas, dropping them on the sound of the buzzer. Unfortunatly, all the contestants and the audiance get squahsed so the olympic games are never held again, also Habbo get sued so they have to close down. The next day millions of people decide lifes not worth living.. and well you can finish it off.

WhiteWord
01-06-2008, 06:56 PM
habbo name: WhiteWord
habbox name: WhiteWord
my entry: A chicken striding into a room with Posh, wearing a tutu eating a piece of turkey whilst farting uncontrolably:O:O

Jay.
01-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Habbo name: dr.hendo1
Habbox name: Jay.
Entry: ---MAD--- going out one day chasing a flying penguin while eating a chochlate gateau and banana at the same time, and jesus running after him, telling him in is against the rules to double eat.

Malky
01-06-2008, 07:41 PM
Habbo Name: Malcolms
Habbox Name: Malx,
Entry: Mobile phones plan to rule the world by being named engaging names like; Apple and LG Chocolate. Someone starts a trend of eating phones and everyone joins in, the phones begin to ring in the person stomach, he/she goes to the toilet and it eats he/she whole. The mobile phones then have a war, end.

lRawr
01-06-2008, 08:53 PM
Habbo name - EmosPen
Habbox User - lRawr
My entrty -

Amy winehouse comes to Leeds And to there university were she becomes a mad scientist who wants to turn drugs into chocolate who then tries turning everyone into robots but is stopped by the queen and michael jackson dressed in gladiator suits and both have six packs ( Or maybe 8? ) Who shake her hand and tell her she has won Britains got Talent. Amy then puts large wings and a engine on the world then drives us to the milky way and find aliens who eat us.

Oh yehh ! =]

UtiXo
02-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Habbox Name : UtiXo
Habbo Name : Deiphobus
My Entry : - This won't happen : Deiphobus congratulations you are now owner of habbox and hotel manager on habbo.co.uk !

Yux
02-06-2008, 03:51 PM
Habbo name - Soviet
Habbox User - Yux
My entry - http://www.habboxforum.com/images/smilies/habboxforumsmilie.png

Filicide
02-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Habbo Name: Evil-Saint
Habbox Name: Filicide
My entry: Strutting my stuff down the isle of tesco out of the corner of my eye i catch glimpse of marilyn manson purchasing not one but two watermelons just as he goes to plop the watermelons in his basket russell brand strolls past on his mobility scooter and drives right over marilyns ingrowing toenail in a state of fury marilyn transforms into none other than jonathon ross with a dictionary ironically flicked over to the 'R words' he attempts to read the page of 'R words' but eventually his speach becomes so impedemented that no words can no longer be made out and mass amounts of jonathon ross' spit is spat out flooding the entire tesco supermarket.
Luckily noel fielding has olympic gold medalist,garry hall jr on speed dial and makes the call for him to come down to tesco and swim him out of there.
After heroically rescueing noel fielding garry hall jr is crowned the new king of switzerland and given supreme right to rule over the entire universe minus pluto.

Judas
02-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Habbox name: cramop01234
Habbo name: cramop01234
Entry: Human DNA is put in fish fingers and fish finger people are created and they take over the world and eat salad with cheese that they cut from the moon while Leona Lewis is singing while standing on her head with feet coming out of her nose.

Jeebuz.
03-06-2008, 11:51 AM
Habbo Name: Jeebuz.
Habbox Name: Jeebuz.
My entry:- The Queen Playing Xbox Live Online [ Call Of Duty 4 ] And Being Team Leader. Giveing All The Other Members Orders On Where To Go And Set Up Base Useing Headset To Talk To Other Memebers.

Hehe

AndrewByrne
03-06-2008, 11:56 AM
Habbo Name: AndrewByrne
Habbox Name:- AndrewByrne
Entry: Lost_Witness will actually be funny and make people actually laugh

ladieshobbit
03-06-2008, 04:05 PM
A man is walking down a street when suddenly a giant **** crack appears, this sucks him up through a giant vacuum and he is FARTED OUT INTO Gordon browns house, gordon borwn sees him and trys to eat him, as he is running out he is cut down by a crazed axe man who turns out to be tony blair, he accuses the man of having an affair with gordon behind his back, sadly the man die and the queen, gordon brown and blair have a threesome, COULD THIS HAPPEN? :S

OneRepublic
03-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Habbo Name: Flyned
Habbox Name: OneRepublic
Entry:

Gordon Brown sticking to an idea for once.

soLickMe
05-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Habbo name: n.i.k.e.boy
Habbox name: Solickme
Entry: me with the queen (who is wearing a hoodie) talking to a sofa who wans us to duck, as i duck seven million chavs are fired at us on to a giant dartboard, by a cannon. ONE chav hits the queen and on impact she burst's into 4 swans. All the chavs are singing !!!!THE USED!!!! songs.

Nolan2k8
06-06-2008, 07:07 AM
Habbox Name : Nolan2k8
Habbo Name : Nolan2k8
Entry : Mary Poppins Will Open A Chinese Takeaway In Hawaii But Then Sell It For 10p To Batman + Robin Who Will Then Change It Into A Fancy Dress Shop Before Blowing It Up Whilst Noddy + Big Ears Are In It. Then They Will All Sing Rap Songs.

EDIT : I Forgot To Put In The Word 'Up' :)

Hereos
06-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Habbox Name = Hereos
Habbo UK Name = Hereos

The queen farts in tony blairs mouth.

= not gonna happen.

imagine her sqwatting down pmsl :) ahahaha:O

Hazelnuts
06-06-2008, 11:43 AM
A big sized woman ripped her clothes off and went running down the duck hill, it was a chocolate night with rabbits and horse-bugs, she went and landed on an airplane and then she jumped with an helicopter she jumped from helicopter and landed into a bar with eye lashes and chocolates with paper pasted on it saying 'Merry Christmas' after she bought a beer and she went to pee cows to the rabbit-airplane bathroom.

iKween
06-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Habbo name: iKween
Forum name: iKween
Entry: Fat people taking a magic potion which makes them shrink to size zero overnight and skinny people taking the same magic potion which makes them -poof- to nothing :O
And the amount of magic in the air causes all the fairy tale characters to come out of ALL the books and appear in real life [so producing hundreds of thousands of each fairy tale character]:eusa_danc <-- How amazing would that be. Imagine there being thousands of Prince Charming. Now, I can live with that ;)

Independent
06-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Habbox Name : Xedon
Habbo Name : Minor
Entry: Me winning this competition :D

Rombax
07-06-2008, 01:37 AM
skydiving from 30,000 feet, with no parachute, hitting the ground head first, and nothing will be wrong but for a tiny cut on their head.

Devila
07-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Habbo name- Devila-la
Forum name- Devila
Entry-

The big bad wolf blows down a house of bricks then he puts on gordon browns underpants and sings Barbie Girl into his straighteners and calls david beckam for a sleepover and they both stay up to midnight gossiping about how many hairs ant and dec have on their heads, nd both agree that those guys are HOT! But then duffy's wife comes in and tells them ther will never be another sleepover because they are too loud and David starts crying so hard he wets his pants and supernanny comes in and puts him on the naughty step.

SHOCKING =O

Haybn
07-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Habbo Name: Haybn
Habbox Name: Haybn
Entry:-

David Beckham walking into a room wearing nike shoes, whilst shooting eggs out of his nose whilst cooking a shoe with a frying pan and then he makes Posh come out of a pokeball and she fights Gerri Haliwell with her move called Spices of Doom.

That will never happen.

Edginator
07-06-2008, 06:54 PM
Habbo Name : Edginator

Habbox Forum Name : Edginator

My Entry :

Fat Men attending aroebics classes wearing bikini tops and board Shorts , whilst pigs flew overhead with Canada Geese wearing turquiose bath robes , and then Gordon Brown drunk some magic potion and became the best prime minister in the world , also deciding to move in with Justin Timberlake, who then stripped of Naked and ran down to see you tell you that i had won the competition.

aki-1
09-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Habbo name: aki-1
Habbox name: aki-1
Entry:

Steven Hawkins begins to tapdance while teaching singing lessons, wearing a Teletubby costume. While all this is happening on planet Venus.

.reki
09-06-2008, 04:18 PM
HABBO NAME: .Reki
An owl does the moonwalk into B&Q to buy some hot chocolate where he sees a seamole having a dance-off against an aggrovated chipanzee called sloopy poo.

Oleh
09-06-2008, 04:39 PM
Habbo name: Hikerman
Habbox name : HC0R3H00LIH00P
Entry:
A fat man in a washing machine rolling down a hill whilst a man with no legs on a pogo stick goes up the hill and while its happening a 5 year old walks casually past and gets mowed down by a alien space shuttle

nnader
12-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Habbox Name: Nnader
Habbo Name: Nnader
my entry: A red and blue cow running into the house of commons durning a live broadcast with Katie Price sitting on its back, then running up to Gordan brown at which point gordan brown gets on the cows back too, then the cow flies away through the ceiling and goes to the top of the empire state buliding...then farts

DJ-Eso
13-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Habbo Name: DJ-Eso
Habbox Name: DJ-Eso
My entry: George W. Bush walking down the stairs without tripping, chanting, "Fine, I'll take the troops out of Iraq," while not vomiting (like his father) on another countries President...

H0BJ0B
13-06-2008, 09:51 PM
This competition is now closed. Our winner is Nick. and our runner up is Dusty-09. Well Done!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!