PDA

View Full Version : Dear Man Utd

EverSteve
21-05-2008, 09:58 PM
i'm sorry most of your fans were not at the stadium

They atchually were all chearing on habbo forums and on my msn. All your fans are ******* glories,

go on then people on here,
answer me

if your so good supporter, why aint you at the ground
CUZ YOUR A GLORY

Everton
Everton
Everton
Everton
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pyroka
21-05-2008, 10:02 PM
God damnit boy, +rep. This is going to be the most amount of +rep's I'll give out for a whole year, on one night!

At least us Everton supporters have something in common: An opinion! lol!

Xeck
21-05-2008, 10:02 PM
This coming from an Arsenal fan.. not everyone can go and see it, especially as it would be an expensive trip. Although MANY people on this forum that support United are blatant glory hunters.

luce
21-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Dear Eversteve

If every united fan went to moscow we would need over 1 million or so seats. Arsenal would need 5.

Point Made.

elysium
believe me i would go if i could.
ive supported man utd since i was 2.

Kardan
I don't think all Man United fans are willing to spend a few grand on it, and I've got a feeling you wouldn't be able to fit all the Man U and Chelsea fans in the stadium ;)

And this is coming from someone that supports Leicester :rolleyes:

Pyroka
21-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Believe it or not, Man Utd didn't sell all their tickets if I remember hearing. Chelsea however, did!

Either Chelsea supporters are better off, or Man Utd supporters really are glory supporters and would much rather be at home to brag. I think tommorow when I talk to my Man Utd mates, they're going to not say much!

By the way Lukey, he said most not all.

Point made? Maybe.

luce
21-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Believe it or not, Man Utd didn't sell all their tickets if I remember hearing. Chelsea however, did!

Either Chelsea supporters are better off, or Man Utd supporters really are glory supporters and would much rather be at home to brag. I think tommorow when I talk to my Man Utd mates, they're going to not say much!

By the way Lukey, he said most not all.

Point made? Maybe.

God knows i would have gone if i could. but i couldnt :) important time at school, is i a place for a 14 year old girl and also i would have had to fly to gatwick and then onwards ect ect

Xeck
21-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Dear Eversteve

If every united fan went to moscow we would need over 1 million or so seats. Arsenal would need 5.

Point Made.

What are you talking about? The final in Paris in 2006 was sold out when we played Barcelona.....

Point not made, at all.

Pyroka
21-05-2008, 10:10 PM
What are you talking about? The final in Paris in 2006 was sold out when we played Barcelona.....

Xeck, just leave it. She's a Man United Supporter. :rolleyes:

I think it does show a little that most Man United supporters might be little kiddies who would much rather brag about their team winning in school than going to watch them in the European Final. Chelsea are hardcore fans, I don't know one hardcore Man Utd fan. By hardcore, I mean they'll salute their team and be proud of them even though they lost an important game. I don't actually know one Man Utd fan who does that because instead they just say "Oh we didn't want to win anyway". :S

Xeck
21-05-2008, 10:12 PM

Good point. xD But that's a ridiculous suggestion against Arsenal fans.. did anyone watch Milan v Arsenal IN MILAN? The Arsenal fans made more noise... and when Arsenal lost to United 2-1 at Old Trafford, the Arsenal section, which was full, stayed at the end and applauded our team because of our wonderful season.

AND our stadium had an average attendance of 60,070 this season, just 285 under maximum capacity. o_o

PaulMacC
21-05-2008, 10:12 PM
Dear Eversteve

Point Made.
No need for that, Arsenal had the 2nd highest premiership attendances this season so therefore you are wrong
Oh and you say you would have to go through so much to get there.
I have to get up at 5am, get a plane to London, underground station to hotel and then bus to stadium.
It's called being a loyal fan, I mean no offensive to you as I say this, just making a point.

PaintYourTarget
21-05-2008, 10:13 PM
I'm a Cov fan and I would have loved to go. Unfortunately it falls right in the middle of exams, Visa's were really hard to get and it costs a bomb for tickets, flights, hotels etc. So, I really don't blame United fans for not going.

Smiddy
21-05-2008, 10:15 PM
I know most people probably couldn't afford the costs of an overnight (possibly couple of days), as well as getting a visa, as well as paying for the ticket itself, as well as paying for the flight over to moscow.

Weighing it up it probably cost over a grand.

Jõnathan
21-05-2008, 10:17 PM
I didn't really care about the final.
I'm crapping myself for Saturday though!
Hull to go up!

PaulMacC
21-05-2008, 10:17 PM
I know most people probably couldn't afford the costs of an overnight (possibly couple of days), as well as getting a visa, as well as paying for the ticket itself, as well as paying for the flight over to moscow.

Weighing it up it probably cost over a grand.
It costs me over £300 a normal Arsenal match, I'd not fork out over a grand to see them play in Europe.
The last European final, sold out, though there were some I had my eye on eBay, they were £1500 I think, but yeah a bit too much.

lPinoy
21-05-2008, 10:20 PM
You'd expect us to go all the way to Moscow?
Nope, and for two reasons
-Too expensive
-School!

And we have billions of fans, thank you very much.
You think all of them will come?

Mortalized
21-05-2008, 10:21 PM
http://www.1000goals.com/wallpapers/manchester-united.gif

Disaronno
21-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Dear Eversteve

Point Made.

Wow, you get a great clap from me for having the most idiotic post ever. Also, you would need way more than 1 million as a lot of people from other culters support united so you'd need plenty.

I dont think you know anything about football at all.

5...lol, 60,000 at a game, so i must be one of the 5 that go there and everyone around me is a different supporter in an arsenal shirt. Thats like me saying we would need 35 million seats and chelsea would need 2 :) I think theyd need a taxi for terry aswell, but thats beside the point :)

Mortalized
21-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Scouse wum http://www.footballforums.net/forums/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Pyroka
21-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Sooo... Who thinks Man Utd will be given a run for their money next season? xD

Disaronno
21-05-2008, 10:31 PM

I do. Im an Arsenal fan, i think Ronaldo, if he doesnt go, wont be the best. Arsenal are certainly buying quality players. Chelsea will slip up, ones to watch next season - Tottenham

Arsenal
United
Chelsea
Tottenham
Everton
Liverpool
Villa

(My prediction for next year)

Xeck
21-05-2008, 10:31 PM
-Too expensive
-School!

BILLIONS? I find that to be a slight exaggeration.

-Too expensive
-School!

Wow, you get a great clap from me for having the most idiotic post ever. Also, you would need way more than 1 million as a lot of people from other culters support united so you'd need plenty.

I dont think you know anything about football at all.

5...lol, 60,000 at a game, so i must be one of the 5 that go there and everyone around me is a different supporter in an arsenal shirt. Thats like me saying we would need 35 million seats and chelsea would need 2 :) I think theyd need a taxi for terry aswell, but thats beside the point :)

Well said. Arsenal have a very good following.

I can find a few examples from the other thread of United fans that didn't watch the game or even know the score.. etc.. which is quite shocking. I reckon most of the United fans on this forum HAVEN'T been to an United game before, and it's obvious from reading their posts that a lot of them know nothing of their club's history either.

Smiddy
21-05-2008, 10:32 PM
Of course they will Ryan, it's stupid to think they won't, but you can imagine Sir Alex will be trying to bring in more players to help rebuild the squad he has currently, I imagine another new Left winger/Attacker and an out and out Striker will be definite targets.

Disaronno
21-05-2008, 10:34 PM

I can find a few examples from the other thread of United fans that didn't watch the game or even know the score.. etc.. which is quite shocking. I reckon most of the United fans on this forum HAVEN'T been to an United game before, and it's obvious from reading their posts that a lot of them know nothing of their club's history either.

Love you too.

I can gurantee there are some people that talk about any team that havent been to a game.

Liverpool fans possibly on this forum. Didnt a city fan get caught out by saying he went to the munich anniversary game when he didnt?

Titch
21-05-2008, 10:34 PM

I think you are right there, however, some of geniune fans who support them becuase we were BORN in manchester (however dont live there anymore) couldnt simply afford it. I am in middle of my GCSE`s to, i have had 3 today already! so i couldnt of missed them.

Pyroka
21-05-2008, 10:36 PM
I do. Im an Arsenal fan, i think Ronaldo, if he doesnt go, wont be the best. Arsenal are certainly buying quality players. Chelsea will slip up, ones to watch next season - Tottenham

Arsenal
United
Chelsea
Tottenham
Everton
Liverpool
Villa

(My prediction for next year)

I wouldn't mind putting a bit of money on West Brom for putting up a bit of a fight either! If Bristol City get into the premiership too, I'd like to see them show some skill.

Tottenham I can see prevailing more in Europe than the Premier League. Chelsea I can see going for the Premier League and a bit of a power struggle in Europe. Everton I can see doing some damage to Liverpool, but I can also see Liverpool making something of themselves. Villa are a team which are on the up, and so are West Ham. Arsenal were bloody sneaky but I can't see them going overly high in the Prem but in Europe, just maybe!

I'd also keep my eye on Manchester City, a keen eye at that.

Of course they will Ryan, it's stupid to think they won't, but you can imagine Sir Alex will be trying to bring in more players to help rebuild the squad he has currently, I imagine another new Left winger/Attacker and an out and out Striker will be definite targets.

Well I can see Nani doing some damage as I said, but I really don't see Man Utd doing amazing next season. There's always that possibility of Sir Alex leaving soon... God knows.

On the topic of people going to matches to support their team, I admit I have only been to 2-3 Everton games (one being recent) but it's hard to go to an Everton game when living in the South West. When/If Bristol City go against Everton, I'll definetly go watch that one.

Disaronno
21-05-2008, 10:38 PM
I wouldn't mind putting a bit of money on West Brom for putting up a bit of a fight either! If Bristol City get into the premiership too, I'd like to see them show some skill.

Tottenham I can see prevailing more in Europe than the Premier League. Chelsea I can see going for the Premier League and a bit of a power struggle in Europe. Everton I can see doing some damage to Liverpool, but I can also see Liverpool making something of themselves. Villa are a team which are on the up, and so are West Ham. Arsenal were bloody sneaky but I can't see them going overly high in the Prem but in Europe, just maybe!

I'd also keep my eye on Manchester City, a keen eye at that.
Valid point, however, i think that Arsenal fell off the hopes because of injuries and a small squad. Better players and a bigger squad next season. Man city i cant call, because 8-1 boro?

Xeck
21-05-2008, 10:38 PM
I think you are right there, however, some of geniune fans who support them becuase we were BORN in manchester (however dont live there anymore) couldnt simply afford it. I am in middle of my GCSE`s to, i have had 3 today already! so i couldnt of missed them.

That's perfectly understandable. I did say above. :) There are some very good followers of United here (you being one of them) that I can respect for their footballing views.

Pyroka
21-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Valid point, however, i think that Arsenal fell off the hopes because of injuries and a small squad. Better players and a bigger squad next season. Man city i cant call, because 8-1 boro?

Everyone has their off game, I think that was Man City's. Arsenal I agree with you on that one, injuries have been a huge contribution to this season, really!

Disaronno
21-05-2008, 10:44 PM
Everyone has their off game, I think that was Man City's. Arsenal I agree with you on that one, injuries have been a huge contribution to this season, really!

Thank you. And when Xeck says about people being true supporters, what i get is that he doesnt mean that people that havent gone arent supporters, he is on about people that say - UNITED R 1337zorz and WEE R DE GRATEST I WATCHED US ON DA TVZ AGENS N WE PWNED sorta people?

Smiddy
21-05-2008, 10:45 PM
The real team to watch out for next season is Portsmouth ;)

Jermaine Defoe playing the whole season, John Utaka starting to play better, Glen Johnson, Dave Nugent will be good next season.

All coming together nicely down south ;)

Pyroka
21-05-2008, 10:47 PM

Jermaine Defoe playing the whole season, John Utaka starting to play better, Glen Johnson, Dave Nugent will be good next season.

CORR I FORGOT ABOUT THOSE :O!

yeah, you're bloody right about that. portsmouth against cardiff was pretty epic and im sure portsmouth beat quite a few good teams in the prem this season!

down south has always been a jumble sale.. oh wait, we're talking about footy, not your bodyparts!

YoManGo!
21-05-2008, 10:48 PM
speaking of costs, i heard a pint of beer costs £9 in moscow. so even after all that payment, when your team loses you can't even afford to drown your sorrows. fun.

Smiddy
21-05-2008, 10:51 PM
CORR I FORGOT ABOUT THOSE :O!

yeah, you're bloody right about that. portsmouth against cardiff was pretty epic and im sure portsmouth beat quite a few good teams in the prem this season!

down south has always been a jumble sale.. oh wait, we're talking about footy, not your bodyparts!
Southampton couldn't give the premiership any dignity could they haha, no matter how darn good matt le tiss was!

Portsmouth will be in the top 6 next season I reckon :) There will be 1 huge signing during the summer, it'll be a defender.
Oh and I forgot Niko Kranjar, he'll be ace again.

JackBuddy
21-05-2008, 10:55 PM
This is why you shouldn't mix girls and football! Only joking.

A few of my chelsea-supporting friends were out there, cost about one and a half grand for each person in the end. They are missing AS exams for it, which is a bit stupid if you ask me. But hey, one of them has only missed one game since 2006.

JessicaLOL
21-05-2008, 10:59 PM
lmao laughed when john terry slipped and missed the goal
that was legend

Mortalized
21-05-2008, 11:07 PM
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8796/terryuo1ft4.jpg

Pyroka
21-05-2008, 11:11 PM
As cruel as it is for John Terry... pmsl.

JessicaLOL
21-05-2008, 11:15 PM
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8796/terryuo1ft4.jpg

LMAOOOOO
http://rogerbourland.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/new-cristiano-ronaldo-photo-119.jpg
Cristiano Ronaldo thanking god when MAN united won

Smiddy
21-05-2008, 11:26 PM
yeah but it's not cos he's in his portugal shirt.

of anyone to miss, i wouldn't want it to be John terry, least he's one of the true blues.

JessicaLOL
21-05-2008, 11:29 PM
yeah but it's not cos he's in his portugal shirt.

of anyone to miss, i wouldn't want it to be John terry, least he's one of the true blues.

yh i was jkin kk lol but i know he was close 2 tears till john terry missed

Alan_Carr
22-05-2008, 06:21 AM
John Terry is an arrogant ****, and im glad he ent England captain anymore.
Crying like a baby, grow up mate, seriously. How many chelsea players were crying like that apart from him..? NONE.

Reaction to your question :

Maybe if i you could have got tickets to the final, then maybe we could have gone.

Why pay £1000 for a ticket? LMAO

JackBuddy
22-05-2008, 08:17 AM
Drogba sent off and Terry heartbroken... could it have got any better? :D

EverSteve
22-05-2008, 08:25 AM
Crying like a baby, grow up mate, seriously. How many chelsea players were crying like that apart from him..? NONE.

Maybe if i you could have got tickets to the final, then maybe we could have gone.

uhm

you obviously don't know a ******* thing do you?

How many Manchester United & Chelsea players AINT there for the money, answer me that? Terry never said he might leave Manchester United, how many players of both Chelsea & Man U did that before that, including the great Ronaldo himself. Rooney is there for the money and the trophies, he dont give a crap about Manchester United he even said it in a statement before the game "Everton wouldn't have been in this game, if they would've been i would still be there".

John Terry, Frank Lampard, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes are the only 4 true players of all them teams.

and if anyone gives me a lecture about Rio Ferdinand can go **** of, he dosen't even like them, he left Leeds because he wasn't getting payed just like that *** Alan Smith, so really what does that say :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Movieen
22-05-2008, 09:36 AM
uhm

you obviously don't know a ******* thing do you?

How many Manchester United & Chelsea players AINT there for the money, answer me that? Terry never said he might leave Manchester United, how many players of both Chelsea & Man U did that before that, including the great Ronaldo himself. Rooney is there for the money and the trophies, he dont give a crap about Manchester United he even said it in a statement before the game "Everton wouldn't have been in this game, if they would've been i would still be there".

John Terry, Frank Lampard, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes are the only 4 true players of all them teams.

and if anyone gives me a lecture about Rio Ferdinand can go **** of, he dosen't even like them, he left Leeds because he wasn't getting payed just like that *** Alan Smith, so really what does that say :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Ryan Giggs welsh man!

Aflux
22-05-2008, 09:59 AM
Dear Eversteve

Point Made.
Yes, because Arsenal don't fill their stadium every week do they?

Geraint
22-05-2008, 02:27 PM
If they were all so good supporters they'd make the effort to attend all the games. If they loved their club so much they'd go to Moscow whatever what. They all live miles and miles away and therefore don't go to games. There's 100s of clubs in England and they all choose the most successful at the moment and the 2nd most successful of all time. Support your local team. If you pitch a tent outside the ground and live there, fair enough, but they all live so far away.

EDIT: Greg, Terry was crying because he has passion for Chelsea. He came through the youth system and is still there. The rest are mainly foreigners who don't really care e.g Drogba.

EDIT: At the people who say they're not glories because they've "supported" them since they were 3, hasn't everyone? "We've been to games" 2 games in 10 years isn't very good.

JessicaLOL
22-05-2008, 02:31 PM
you cant expect fans to be there every game..
thats silly lmao most of them dont have the money and prefer to watch it at home simple as.

Geraint
22-05-2008, 02:34 PM
you cant expect fans to be there every game..
thats silly lmao most of them dont have the money and prefer to watch it at home simple as.

If they supported their local team, they'd have the money. Prefer to watch it home. Who the **** would prefer to watch it at home?

Mortalized
22-05-2008, 02:40 PM
http://www.footballforums.net/forums/images/smilies/ZZzz.gif

WUM

Tristan
22-05-2008, 02:46 PM
Haha, what a stupid, stupid thread.
Made out of jealousy and just plain childishness.
Made by glory hunters that didn't get any glory at all, so are cold to the best team in Europe.
Get a life, people.

JessicaLOL
22-05-2008, 02:46 PM
If they supported their local team, they'd have the money. Prefer to watch it home. Who the **** would prefer to watch it at home?

lmao so ur sayin everyone should pay q.alot of money to see there team EVERYTIME they play? na i dnt think so.
i wouldnt wanna sit out in the pouring rain watching them play, id rather watch it in doors where its warm..
supporting your local team dosnt mean you have to be at there games everytime they play.

xxMATTGxx
22-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Im a supporter of Manchester United but heres my reasons why I wasn't at the ground:

1. I'm 15 years old, I have school to go to and I need to finish off coursework.

2. I do not have the money to buy a ticket, flights hotels etc etc.

Manchester United did a very a good job and deserved it.

PaulMacC
22-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Im a supporter of Manchester United but heres my reasons why I wasn't at the ground:

1. I'm 15 years old, I have school to go to and I need to finish off coursework.

2. I do not have the money to buy a ticket, flights hotels etc etc.

Manchester United did a very a good job and deserved it.
Gotta disagree to you with point 2, in the premier league season they were the best but in that match, I think Chelsea were the better team.

Mortalized
22-05-2008, 03:16 PM
As much as i love united. im not spending over £4,000 for just one match

Immenseman
22-05-2008, 03:26 PM

Point not made, at all.

Haven't read through all of the thread because i'm sure some people are talking utter rubbish with their lack of intelligence on the great game. Please read the word some before you have an attack :D. Xeck, Paris isn't quite as far as Russia and to the people saying 'the people on da forumz weren't der, glory supportas!!' The majority of this forum, not all, are at school and their parents at work. Not everyone could afford it either :rolleyes:.

Geraint
22-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Haven't read through all of the thread because i'm sure some people are talking utter rubbish with their lack of intelligence on the great game. Please read the word some before you have an attack :D. Xeck, Paris isn't quite as far as Russia and to the people saying 'the people on da forumz weren't der, glory supportas!!' The majority of this forum, not all, are at school and their parents at work. Not everyone could afford it either :rolleyes:.

90% of Man U "fans" can't get tickets because they never go to games.

Browney
22-05-2008, 04:29 PM

I think it does show a little that most Man United supporters might be little kiddies who would much rather brag about their team winning in school than going to watch them in the European Final. Chelsea are hardcore fans, I don't know one hardcore Man Utd fan. By hardcore, I mean they'll salute their team and be proud of them even though they lost an important game. I don't actually know one Man Utd fan who does that because instead they just say "Oh we didn't want to win anyway". :S

You need to meet more United fans. There are plenty of good, honest fans but I'm afraid what with this forum being for teenagers you tend to get immature opinions here.

They were given a good enough run this season!

And really, I read this through and theres alot of spite and snide comments being thrown about. Look guys, just chill out. Chelsea came painfully close and it was cruel to lose like that. But they just gotta say that if they play like they did this year, next year, then it might just turn their way.

And my excuse as it were:
I'm 15, I have a German GCSE tommorow, my parents have no intrest in football whatsoever so I had no way of getting out there and my only family who couldve taken me are my brother or my brother in law. One of whom was working in Cardiff, the other had his 2 week old son to look after. And ontop of all that, I can't afford it.

Minstrels
22-05-2008, 04:55 PM
Dear Eversteve

Point Made.
:eusa_shif
Worst post so far? If City got to the final I can tell you for a fact that even if we didn't have tickets we would be in the City soacking up the atmosphere.

believe me i would go if i could.
ive supported man utd since i was 2.
Then why didn't you? Not enough money? Sell your car, house (and rent it back off a company), get extra jobs? Some things die hard fans have done.

I don't think all Man United fans are willing to spend a few grand on it, and I've got a feeling you wouldn't be able to fit all the Man U and Chelsea fans in the stadium ;)

And this is coming from someone that supports Leicester :rolleyes:
Why can't the fans go for the atmosphere then? And above post for the price.

Nice post Ryan, it is a Manure fan after all.

-Too expensive
-School!

Sell your house, car or get extra jobs. School? Pay £25 to resit the exam, I would!

UH UH! However most of us still think it was given away. :eusa_whis

Thats if Spurs sell him, please remember Defoe is on LOAN. Why do you think he didn't play against Spurs? Also, Nugent? Don't make me laugh....

LMAOOOOO
http://rogerbourland.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/new-cristiano-ronaldo-photo-119.jpg
Cristiano Ronaldo thanking god when MAN united won
Nice Port's shirt he has eh?

Then the United fans should be banned if Terry is removed of the captancy. 'Wheres your momma gone' to Lampard is worse than saying 'Argie'. :rolleyes:

Haha, what a stupid, stupid thread.
Made out of jealousy and just plain childishness.
Made by glory hunters that didn't get any glory at all, so are cold to the best team in Europe.
Get a life, people.
Nice post from a MOD, I got infracted for saying 'Get a life'. ;)

Geraint
22-05-2008, 04:57 PM
I know that some people have legitimate reasons for not going but how is "I can't afford it" one. Look at them fans who found ingenius ways of getting there for £100 - £200.

Bun
22-05-2008, 05:25 PM
I know that some people have legitimate reasons for not going but how is "I can't afford it" one. Look at them fans who found ingenius ways of getting there for £100 - £200.
The cheapest was a chelsea fan for £268 or something. And regarding all this glory supporter rubbish...

1) Not everyone can be a die hard fan, nor should be. Isn't that just another beauty of football? You have the choice to support who you want, follow them where you want and yes, even back them at home in front of your TV on the sofa!

2) United only have a bigger global fan base because of their success and superstars. Alot of you see 15 year olds posting on this forum cheering on the team they care about and you suddenly believe that most fans are just in it for glory? They're is alot of geniune down to earth fans out there.

3) All the "hardcore" We are from United men are now supporting FCUM.

Tristan
22-05-2008, 06:54 PM
Nice post from a MOD, I got infracted for saying 'Get a life'. ;)

Not at all. ;)
It was a post in general. Not aimed at anyone, and if anyone took it personally then it would not have been because I provoked themselves individually.

JessicaLOL
22-05-2008, 07:49 PM

some people can't find them "ingenius" ways..
so your telling me your at every single game your team plays.. i doubt that seriously lmao.

Minstrels
22-05-2008, 07:51 PM
some people can't find them "ingenius" ways..
so your telling me your at every single game your team plays.. i doubt that seriously lmao.
He really does... you might want to be on the forum a bit before posting about someone going to games. ;)

JessicaLOL
22-05-2008, 07:52 PM
He really does... you might want to be on the forum a bit before posting about someone going to games. ;)

sorry i dnt spend ma life on a HABBOX forum.

e5
22-05-2008, 07:53 PM
How many times have you been to an Everton game may I ask? :)

Some people prefer to watch it on the television and some can't afford to get to the game or afford travel costs.

brandon
22-05-2008, 08:05 PM

They atchually were all chearing on habbo forums and on my msn. All your fans are ******* glories,

answer me

CUZ YOUR A GLORY

Everton
Everton
Everton
Everton

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No need for this unnecessary trolling. I'd like to have seen if you'd have gone to Moscow, had it been Everton. Could you afford the travelling costs?

I didn't really care about the final.
I'm crapping myself for Saturday though!
Hull to go up!
Come on you Robins. :)

Minstrels
22-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Hmm yeah OK then... first time online in three days, really spending my life on here eh? :rolleyes:
Infact... 234 posts since the 5th of this month... wow. Obsession?

Anyway, lets not go off topic.
The United fans were disgusting.

efq
22-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Some people have more important things to do that go to a game.
You can work and watch from home but you cant work and watch from a stadium with thousands of fans screaming.

2nd; Some people cannot afford tickets.
3rd; Why Man United? Chelsea we're the one's causing trouble yesterday. And just because Everton Fail.

Kardan
22-05-2008, 09:11 PM
If all fans were hardcore fans, then none of them would be hardcore fans.

Plus around 330 million people support Manchester United; I doubt ALL of them can go and see Man U play :)

efq
22-05-2008, 09:13 PM
If all fans were hardcore fans, then none of them would be hardcore fans.

Plus around 330 million people support Manchester United; I doubt ALL of them can go and see Man U play :)
Are you sure? Maybe EverSteve should go

"Dear Man Utd, Please build a stadium too fit 330 Million Fans, If you don't you suck and are all for glory"

Geraint
22-05-2008, 09:31 PM
The cheapest was a chelsea fan for £268 or something. And regarding all this glory supporter rubbish...

Actually some guy paid £85.

JessicaLOL
22-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Hmm yeah OK then... first time online in three days, really spending my life on here eh? :rolleyes:
Infact... 234 posts since the 5th of this month... wow. Obsession?

Anyway, lets not go off topic.
The United fans were disgusting.

no not really, i was 'banned' and there was alot of threads i hadnt read so i commented
+ alot of people disagree with me and i have a thing for arguing.. :(
soo...

Xeck
22-05-2008, 11:23 PM

You should've read the rest of the thread. ;]

I've said a few times now I agree with the people saying what you've said here about the expenses, the distance, the exams, etc. I only made the point about the final in Paris being a sell-out because of the untrue suggestion that Arsenal would not be able to bring a strong following to a champions league final.

Alan_Carr
23-05-2008, 03:54 PM

I know you spend it on habbo.

JessicaLOL
23-05-2008, 03:57 PM
I know you spend it on habbo.

no, i really dont.
:)

Minstrels
23-05-2008, 04:00 PM
no not really, i was 'banned' and there was alot of threads i hadnt read so i commented
+ alot of people disagree with me and i have a thing for arguing.. :(
soo...
I've been banned 3-4 in about two weeks and you don't see me posting OTT over the last day or so. :rolleyes:

JessicaLOL
23-05-2008, 04:38 PM
I've been banned 3-4 in about two weeks and you don't see me posting OTT over the last day or so. :rolleyes:
im not you? and im aloud to post :)
and maybe your busy on habbo????????????????????????????
or your just really slow

Alan_Carr
23-05-2008, 05:10 PM
or your just really slow

You're ALWAYS on habbo lmao, why lie?
When i used to go on it, you were acting all chavvy and tried hard to get popular on a pixel game LOL.

Redacted
23-05-2008, 05:16 PM

answer me

CUZ YOUR A GLORY

Everton
Everton
Everton
Everton

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet, your a Everton supporter living in Doncaster.
Do you go to every match?

JessicaLOL
23-05-2008, 06:33 PM
You're ALWAYS on habbo lmao, why lie?
When i used to go on it, you were acting all chavvy and tried hard to get popular on a pixel game LOL.
really :S im not on habbo babe.. i havnt been for q. a while :-) i go on to check my guestook sometimesssssss, unlike you must be on 24/7 to know i am? :S and im not..
and abit of sterotype there? obviously because of the way i type ur calling me 'chavvy' because i dnt see ow on a pixel game you can act chavvy.
popular????? sorry who are you?

Alan_Carr
23-05-2008, 07:00 PM
really :S im not on habbo babe.. i havnt been for q. a while :-) i go on to check my guestook sometimesssssss, unlike you must be on 24/7 to know i am? :S and im not..
and abit of sterotype there? obviously because of the way i type ur calling me 'chavvy' because i dnt see ow on a pixel game you can act chavvy.
popular????? sorry who are you?

Lol, you thought that being "popular" on some pixel game was an achievement, and "looking down" on other people, you know nothing about football, so pls dont pointless post :)

Minstrels
23-05-2008, 07:02 PM
or your just really slow
I ain't been on that in two years... :S

Alan_Carr
23-05-2008, 07:02 PM
I ain't been on that in two years... :S

Lol, what a habbo babe.
She on there everyday enit.

JessicaLOL
23-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Lol, what a habbo babe.
She on there everyday enit.

you seem to know alot about me, next you'll have a book about me out.
nothing about football? looks like your the only judgmental one here.
i look down on people? no i clearly tell the truth and if they cant handle it idc.

Shatterstar
23-05-2008, 07:06 PM
lol............
yea all start arguing with jess cuz that's gonna really get you somewhere :rolleyes:

Geraint
23-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Yet, your a Everton supporter living in Doncaster.
Do you go to every match?

Better supporting a team that doesn't win much.

Alan_Carr
24-05-2008, 09:47 AM
lol............
yea all start arguing with jess cuz that's gonna really get you somewhere :rolleyes:

Sssh you habbo player.
Are you "e-mates" with her yeh?

Fart
24-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Most people support manu because theyve been known to win alot and get to alot of cup finals, has been the same for like 10 years.
Most manu fans are glory suports,
Some of the people cant even name some players in the manu team.
CCFCx

Throne Sofa
24-05-2008, 12:15 PM
Better supporting a team that doesn't win much.
:rolleyes:How on earth is that true? It's much better when your side wins more.

I think saying that all Manutd fans are glory hunters is a complete false generalisation. They're a succesful club and are bound to attract these artificial fans with everything they win, however they do have many proper true die hard fans.

Geraint
24-05-2008, 12:57 PM
:rolleyes:How on earth is that true? It's much better when your side wins more.

I think saying that all Manutd fans are glory hunters is a complete false generalisation. They're a succesful club and are bound to attract these artificial fans with everything they win, however they do have many proper true die hard fans.

I meant it is better supporting a team that doesn't win much and not going to games than suppoorting a team that wins loads and not going to games. Can't exactly class them as glory supporters.

Jamie!
24-05-2008, 03:58 PM
Pot/kettle/black etc?

EverSteve, here's a tip for you... **** off.

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Throne Sofa
25-05-2008, 01:00 PM
I meant it is better supporting a team that doesn't win much and not going to games than suppoorting a team that wins loads and not going to games. Can't exactly class them as glory supporters.

So lets say if you started supporting Liverpool in 2005, but you go to every home game and have a season ticket, surely that should mean your a glory hunter...?

Geraint
25-05-2008, 01:49 PM
So lets say if you started supporting Liverpool in 2005, but you go to every home game and have a season ticket, surely that should mean your a glory hunter...?

Yes but your declaring your support to your club. Your making the effort to see your club play.

piddle2k6
25-05-2008, 03:35 PM
Wow this forum has really gone downhill..

You should ALL be ashamed of yourselves..

Firstly before u even try and flame me i can say i know alot more about football than pretty much anyone on this forum, and im one of the loyalist fans here.. Having travelled from bournemouth to carlisle for our final game of the season.. yes over 14 hours in a coach and a 700 mile round trip :rolleyes:

Anyway Man u fans (and any other fan for the matter) are not glory supporters.. they have found the team they support (probably from a young age) when they see their team on the television.. You see man united on the television every week. When u go into shops, theres merchandising, when u go into JJB theres whole sections given to these teams.. Yet where are Bournemouth on the tv? Nowhere.. one sky game a year if lucky, and highlights on a sunday morning..

Some of you, state that glory supporters never go to games/wernt at moscow. Thats completely wrong as it would be the "Prawn Sarnie Brigade" who actually attend as they are able to get tickets/corporate tickets etc.

The thing is most of you dont know a thing about football, and should really get your facts right before coming on to a forum like this and accusing other members of being glory supporters..

Minstrels
25-05-2008, 03:38 PM

Firstly before u even try and flame me i can say i know alot more about football than pretty much anyone on this forum, and im one of the loyalist fans here.. Having travelled from bournemouth to carlisle for our final game of the season.. yes over 14 hours in a coach and a 700 mile round trip :rolleyes:

Anyway Man u fans (and any other fan for the matter) are not glory supporters.. they have found the team they support (probably from a young age) when they see their team on the television.. You see man united on the television every week. When u go into shops, theres merchandising, when u go into JJB theres whole sections given to these teams.. Yet where are Bournemouth on the tv? Nowhere.. one sky game a year if lucky, and highlights on a sunday morning..

Some of you, state that glory supporters never go to games/wernt at moscow. Thats completely wrong as it would be the "Prawn Sarnie Brigade" who actually attend as they are able to get tickets/corporate tickets etc.

The thing is most of you dont know a thing about football, and should really get your facts right before coming on to a forum like this and accusing other members of being glory supporters..
And I thought msb. won the award for the most idiotic post of the year... :rolleyes:

So because you can watch Manure on TV that doesn't make them glory supporters? So rather than driving to London to watch Manure away which would be around 45 minutes from their house because most of them live down south they may aswell stay in bed and watch Manure? Pfft... :rolleyes:

Geraint
25-05-2008, 03:58 PM
It may cost alot to watch Manchester United every week but 65,000 people do. If you loved your club that much you'd pay it to watch them no matter. If you can't afford it, your love for football should drive you to a diffeent team closer to home. E.g. if a fan lived in Manchester and couldn't afford he could go support Stockport

EDIT: Piddle you say your loyal because you went to Carlisle. Just because you went to 1 away game does that make you loyal? Before you say about me. I have seen Cardiff play in the 4th tier of English football. I've been to half of the grounds and seen Cardiff lose. I went to Norwich 2 years ago and that's 6 and a half hours. I went to Middlesbrough this season. I went to Sunderland a day after I came out of hospital for appendicitis. I bet there's a lot of people who have been to loads of games for their team. My support for Cardiff has taken me to over 50 grounds.

Throne Sofa
25-05-2008, 04:17 PM
"It may cost alot to watch Manchester United every week but 65,000 people do. If you loved your club that much you'd pay it to watch them no matter. If you can't afford it, your love for football should drive you to a diffeent team closer to home. E.g. if a fan lived in Manchester and couldn't afford he could go support Stockport"

--
I disagree with you once again. On the first point "If you loved your club that much you'd pay it to watch them no matter." Really? No matter? Is that love for your club, or just stupid. Would you pay to watch them if it meant that you wouldn't be able to put food on your table or couldn't afford your rent?

Then on your second point, I disagree. What happens if a Manu fan has been supporting them for forty years, and has been outpriced now should he suddendly switch clubs? No way. You also act like that big and succesful clubs cannot be anyones local club?

Throne Sofa
25-05-2008, 04:34 PM

You should be ashamed of yourself more likely to say such a pathetic thing, aren't you embarrased? You claim you know more about football than most of us yet in that post you got a few things incorrect.

Wrong. A fan of a big club like Manu or Chelsea or Arsenal can get tickets fairly easy as long as they can afford to spend 40 quid or so on it very easily. Any fans are able to get tickets if they want to. Your "prawn sarnie" crap too, what on earth is that about? They don't "actually" attend games and fill the stadium up, as the majority of the stadium is for normal fans and co-operate get a couple thousand seats out of 43k at the bridge. Your arrogance is horrible, trying to claim your a superior supporter to others on this forum since you went on a 14 hour coach trip... Wow you're my hero!!! :eusa_clap

So stop chatting ****e, and come back to planet earth and saying "you should all be ashamed of yourselfs" what the **** are you talking about? Your the clueless ones here.

piddle2k6
25-05-2008, 04:45 PM
I believe u got me wrong cardiff. I was just stating this before someone flamed me.
I hate corporates, look at wembley 10 minutes after half time at any england game. On the half way line the premium seats are not even being used because most people are finishing there champagne or whatever the corporates buy/get free. Tbh its a disgrace. The real supporters miss out and that was my point. However i think its unreasonable to call anyone who supports a big team a glory supporter.

None of you obviously understood my point.. but thats life i guess..

Throne Sofa
25-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Piddle you haven't replied at my post yet. Surely you'd want to put me in place and tell us all once again what an amazing fan you are.

Geraint
25-05-2008, 04:59 PM
"It may cost alot to watch Manchester United every week but 65,000 people do. If you loved your club that much you'd pay it to watch them no matter. If you can't afford it, your love for football should drive you to a diffeent team closer to home. E.g. if a fan lived in Manchester and couldn't afford he could go support Stockport"

--
I disagree with you once again. On the first point "If you loved your club that much you'd pay it to watch them no matter." Really? No matter? Is that love for your club, or just stupid. Would you pay to watch them if it meant that you wouldn't be able to put food on your table or couldn't afford your rent?

Then on your second point, I disagree. What happens if a Manu fan has been supporting them for forty years, and has been outpriced now should he suddendly switch clubs? No way. You also act like that big and succesful clubs cannot be anyones local club?

1. Errr, my first point leads on to my second point.

2. Well, if he's supported them for 40 years he isn't a glory hunter. I always thought this was about NOT going to see your team? Then, the next bit, I never said that big clubs can't be local clubs. The majority of people who watch Man United aren't from Manchester.

Throne Sofa
25-05-2008, 05:11 PM
1. Errr, my first point leads on to my second point.

2. Well, if he's supported them for 40 years he isn't a glory hunter. I always thought this was about NOT going to see your team? Then, the next bit, I never said that big clubs can't be local clubs. The majority of people who watch Man United aren't from Manchester.
Really? Can I have some evidence please.

piddle2k6
25-05-2008, 05:19 PM
You should be ashamed of yourself more likely to say such a pathetic thing, aren't you embarrased? You claim you know more about football than most of us yet in that post you got a few things incorrect.

Wrong. A fan of a big club like Manu or Chelsea or Arsenal can get tickets fairly easy as long as they can afford to spend 40 quid or so on it very easily. Wrong.. season tickets have lists, u have to be on a list for a long time (maybe 4 or 5 years) to get one.

Any fans are able to get tickets if they want to. Your "prawn sarnie" crap too, what on earth is that about? They don't "actually" attend games and fill the stadium up, as the majority of the stadium is for normal fans and co-operate get a couple thousand seats out of 43k at the bridge.

Sometimes you wonder, do they understand the game of football? They have a few drinks and probably the prawn sandwiches, and they don't realise what's going on out on the pitch.
Roy Keane
On section of Old Trafford crowd
so yes they do actually attend... and while im in an annoying mood, its corporate nor co-operate...

Your arrogance is horrible, trying to claim your a superior supporter to others on this forum since you went on a 14 hour coach trip... Wow you're my hero!!! :eusa_clap

So stop chatting ****e, and come back to planet earth and saying "you should all be ashamed of yourselfs" what the **** are you talking about? Your the clueless ones here.

Trust me this forum has gone downhill...

My arguments are in the quote for some reason [EDIT]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!