PDA

View Full Version : best night of my life

WeveWonIt3Times
22-05-2008, 03:33 PM
wow what a ******* night last night was!!

i cant believe we have won the double and so many people on here and the media didnt give united a chance at all. i think the match was 50/50 and by reading some of the comments on here people are saying chelsea were the better team? what the **** you blind idiots, so many clueless people on here who have clearly dont understand the game of football.

and the thread which eversteve made is so embarrassing he is clearly a bitter scouser, i hope he cried last night when united lifted the cup :eusa_danc oh and hes a homosexual so he doesnt understand football :lol:

i also seen people who were feeling sorry for john terry, well hes a ******* ******** and im glad he missed his penalty the racist ****!!

http://i30.tinypic.com/aylrn6.gif

you can see terry spitting at tevez and tevez whiping his neck. terry also says you ******* argie **** - the racist prat! i hope rio is made captain of england instead of this **** head :$

its a shame the final wasnt a sell out.. chelsea handed back 5000 tickets which is a disgrace for a "massive" club like chelski........

AND man united fans who were posting on habboxforum when the match was being played... what a ******* disgrace you are... you ******* plastic ***** you are the people who make our club look bad.. lukeybaby or what ever your ******* name is you need to learn about our clubs history you ******* blonde ***** :eusa_danc

anyway i had a fantastic night last night, just thought i would let you know :eusa_clap
p.s hi bluemoon :D:):D:8:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:D:)

Aflux
22-05-2008, 04:10 PM
What a very grammatically correct post - A*.

FlyingJesus
22-05-2008, 04:19 PM
I thought Chelsea were the ones who did sell all the tickets and Man U didn't :S

Can someone explain that .gif for me? I don't get what Terry's got his arm up like that for lol, it looks well weird

Niall!
22-05-2008, 04:23 PM
I thought Chelsea were the ones who did sell all the tickets and Man U didn't :S

Can someone explain that .gif for me? I don't get what Terry's got his arm up like that for lol, it looks well weird

He was pretending to get something off his shirt but spat at the guy instead.

Aflux
He was trying to cover up his lips to stop lip readers knowing what he said?

jesus
I think he's showing him the Chelsea badge. :O

Aflux
22-05-2008, 04:26 PM
I think he's showing him the Chelsea badge. :O
Right;

Why post when you know absolutely nothing about football? Why post a complete and utter load of crap which obviously isn't correct because there would be no need to do that?

Keep on topic.

Redacted
22-05-2008, 04:28 PM
good tactics :P

Minstrels
22-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Pardon? Chelsea sold out all of their tickets, it was United who handed back 2,500 tickets. :S

And well done Terry, I'm glad he did that. It isn't as bad as the United fans singing 'Wheres your momma gone' to Lampard while he was taking his penalty. You wait till next season mate, watch the City fans chants then eh? If it's OK to chant about someones dead mum it's OK to chant about the Busby boys, deal. ;)

Geraint
22-05-2008, 04:52 PM
Have fun in Moscow?

How the **** do you have the right to call other people plastic fans?

Chelsea were the better team and no Man U fan can deny it.

I thought both teams didn't sell their tickets as there were rows of empty seats in both ends.

Bun
22-05-2008, 05:01 PM
IMO United were the better team. They dominated the first half but Chelsea evened it up in the second. Then even when they got to within a single penalty of losing they kept their nerve to bring it back to clench the win. I suppose I am a slightly bias against Chelsea, but hey i'm a Boro fan I have a right to be :P. I did enjoy last nights game though, had everything you could ask for :D.

Oh but I was a bit shocked how Chelsea couldn't sell all their tickets :S.

Redacted
22-05-2008, 05:10 PM
IMO United were the better team. They dominated the first half but Chelsea evened it up in the second. Then even when they got to within a single penalty of losing they kept their nerve to bring it back to clench the win. I suppose I am a slightly bias against Chelsea, but hey i'm a Boro fan I have a right to be :P. I did enjoy last nights game though, had everything you could ask for :D.

Oh but I was a bit shocked how Chelsea couldn't sell all their tickets :S.

Coudnt' agree more!

Alan_Carr
22-05-2008, 08:15 PM
The creator of the post, you didnt even go to the match and your calling it the best night of your life?
You need a life *****.

alexxxxx
22-05-2008, 08:44 PM
russia is at the end of europe and there are hardly any flights or hotels; some person had to take a plane to beijing and get the trans-siberian railway across russia.

JessicaLOL
22-05-2008, 08:46 PM
thats been the best night of your whole life............................
wow

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!