PDA

View Full Version : Dear Leeds United

F32
26-05-2008, 09:59 PM
http://leedsunited.ytmnd.com/

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed to prevent further arguments.

Geraint
26-05-2008, 10:00 PM
Haha! That's made my day.

Redacted
26-05-2008, 10:01 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

Alan_Carr
26-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Wheyy, we all hate leeds scum (8)

Swearwolf
26-05-2008, 10:06 PM
L O L !

leah
27-05-2008, 01:43 AM
LOL why does your name tag say
"we're marching on together, to win the championship"
when Marching on together is a well known Leeds chant.
wannabe much?

PaintYourTarget
27-05-2008, 02:02 AM
Lmao, genius.

Alan_Carr
27-05-2008, 09:08 AM
wannabe much?

Ever heard of sarcasm?
He supports Doncaster, so he's taking the **** outta leeds' anthem?
Stick to habbo, geez.

F32
27-05-2008, 09:24 AM
wannabe much?
When I went to Wembley [which you obviously didn't because you know nothing about football and seem extremely happy that Leeds didn't go up for some apparent reason] the only song we heard from the Leeds end that wasn't abusive/wrong or so humourous is wasn't funny, was "Marching on together". Due to the fact this is the only song we heard, us winning was just irony as is my profile field. It's called sarcasm, I'm using what Leeds used against us on Sunday against them now.

Yes, yes, I want to be a Leeds fan. No-one wants to be a Leeds fan - they get dragged into it.

leah
27-05-2008, 09:44 PM
How do I seem happy that Leeds didn't go up?
I obviously wanted us to, but I'm used to the misfortune.
I would never change my team tbh, anyone that changed their team can never be a true fan..
Theres always next season.

F32
27-05-2008, 10:09 PM
How do I seem happy that Leeds didn't go up?
I obviously wanted us to, but I'm used to the misfortune.
I would never change my team tbh, anyone that changed their team can never be a true fan..
Theres always next season.

If you actually went to Wembley to see your team play in your play-off final that could've seen your team go into the next tier then you would've seen that Leeds fans were happy they lost. Not in the respect but they weren't dis heartened.

Oh, and you'll walk it next season.

luce
27-05-2008, 10:32 PM
Right you obviously have you head to far up your own behind to see whatd actually going on. you have started all these arguments you are never going to win.

right

1. Leeds had -15 points
2. Leah didnt fo to wembley like many other fans!
3. the fans where happy they got this far this season the aim at the start was to survie

A postage stamp had more football knolage than you! and don't say i don't sunshine becuase you bet i do :) its to late for me to bother with you so bye.

Also i think isaw a post a week or so ago with the title saying Near MAN UTD you cant even get your own thred title?

GO HOME :)

i typed that with one hand im on the phone to leah :)

leah
27-05-2008, 10:33 PM
my uncles are both season ticket holders,
they go up to every home game..
ive been up once and i went in a pre season friendly against bristol city few years back, but I cant be a season ticket holder cos my dad wont let me ;[ and only season ticket holders or locals could get tickets so we had to watch it on the telle :(
I hope so, I don't want a re run of what happened in the championship :|

F32
27-05-2008, 10:44 PM
Right you obviously have you head to far up your own behind to see whatd actually going on. you have started all these arguments you are never going to win.

right

1. Leeds had -15 points
3. the fans where happy they got this far this season the aim at the start was to survie

A postage stamp had more football knolage than you! and don't say i don't sunshine becuase you bet i do :) its to late for me to bother with you so bye.

Also i think isaw a post a week or so ago with the title saying Near MAN UTD you cant even get your own thred title?

It's not an argument, it's a debate you fool.

Actually, the thread title and content were taken from another forum that I visit and ask anyone here apart from Leah how much football knowledge I have.

Ask Jordie, piddle, Jamie, Cardiff, Grays etc.

luce
28-05-2008, 09:20 AM

Actually, the thread title and content were taken from another forum that I visit and ask anyone here apart from Leah how much football knowledge I have.

you started this thread to dilebratly get LEah anoyed what was wrong with the other one?

Im leaving this now, but also i wish doncaster the best of luck in the championship and leeds will own nect year i think :)

piddle2k6
28-05-2008, 09:24 AM
He started this thread to make a point:

Leah knows nothing about football so should keep her opinions (which are complete crap) to herself, or you are going to get flamed by people who have been to over 200 matches i am expecting..

leah
28-05-2008, 12:43 PM
I obviously do know soemthing about football because you all seem to say that bates got us into financial difficulty, you seem to forget what ridsdale and Oleary did a few years ago and its their fault we aren't in the premiership.

brandon
28-05-2008, 12:56 PM

right

1. Leeds had -15 points

The fact you were on the phone when you typed that clearly shows that you have either been told to stick up for her or are simply being biased because she's your friend.

efq
28-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Lol, Leeds United are crap anyway

leah
28-05-2008, 03:38 PM
The fact you were on the phone when you typed that clearly shows that you have either been told to stick up for her or are simply being biased because she's your friend.

No shes just expressing her opinion, and I didn't tell her to go on this thread, she's a football fan herself so found it off her own accord.

piddle2k6
28-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Lol i never said anything about bates.. so shh.

Get your facts straight and learn the offside rule please

leah
28-05-2008, 09:29 PM
I do know the off side rule,
get your facts right.

luce
28-05-2008, 09:42 PM
He started this thread to make a point:

Leah knows nothing about football so should keep her opinions (which are complete crap) to herself, or you are going to get flamed by people who have been to over 200 matches i am expecting..

Leah can say what she wants, because this is an open discussion and most of her FACTS are spot on becuase she is the only leeds suporter here!

piddle2k6
29-05-2008, 08:53 PM
when you learn to spell supporter i will listen to you..

and as for leah, how many games have YOU been to, not your uncle or anyone else for that matter?

Casuals
30-05-2008, 07:10 PM
my uncles are both season ticket holders,
they go up to every home game..
ive been up once and i went in a pre season friendly against bristol city few years back, but I cant be a season ticket holder cos my dad wont let me ;[ and only season ticket holders or locals could get tickets so we had to watch it on the telle :(
I hope so, I don't want a re run of what happened in the championship :|
how many united games u been 2
umm let me guess none

Ramones
30-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Does it really matter how many games someone has been too? This thread has no purpose. If it's a debate then what are you debating? You're trying to wind up Leeds fans, yes they all know they were terrible in the final, but without the points deductions they would have had automatic promotion 11 points ahead of Doncaster, so i still believe Leeds are the better team, even if they did play crap in the final.

mangle
30-05-2008, 09:19 PM
The owner of leeds united looks a bit like god tbh :)

F32
30-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Does it really matter how many games someone has been too? This thread has no purpose. If it's a debate then what are you debating? You're trying to wind up Leeds fans, yes they all know they were terrible in the final, but without the points deductions they would have had automatic promotion 11 points ahead of Doncaster, so i still believe Leeds are the better team, even if they did play crap in the final.
It's called having a sense of humour - a possession that you clearly fail to have.

Andys
30-05-2008, 10:01 PM
No, Leeds wouldn't have been as determined to do well if they didn't have the point deduction.

leah
30-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Ive been to 6 Leeds united games actually, I live at the other end of the country.. and we won 4 and drew 2 :)
so before you make your inaccurate and pathetic guesses,
get the facts.
I do agree, we probably wouldn't have had the determination..
But the point he's trying to make is that the season didn't start off on an even playing field..

F32
30-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Leeds United's fault - no-one elses.

Over 46 games you accumulated 91 points, the most in the division but you still didn't get promoted.

My view is that football should be kept on the pitch and not in th board room - they should fine clubs for financial issues and duct points for footballing issues but I'm not Brian Barwick.

Ramones
31-05-2008, 12:21 AM

It's called having a sense of humour - a possession that you clearly fail to have.

Leeds United's fault - no-one elses.

Over 46 games you accumulated 91 points, the most in the division but you still didn't get promoted.

My view is that football should be kept on the pitch and not in th board room - they should fine clubs for financial issues and duct points for footballing issues but I'm not Brian Barwick.

Firstly, read your own posts, "It's not an argument, it's a debate you fool."

Secondly, Swansea got 92 points so they didn't get most in the division, oh god of football.

I'm not even a leeds fan but it pisses me off to see tards trying to rip them when they don't really have an argument.

Geraint
31-05-2008, 06:12 PM
At the end of the day, Leeds didn't get promoted because of Ken Bates. He tried cheating and got caught. The 15 point deduction only gave them a lift. Leeds deserve to be where they are now like every other team in that division. Just because they have 40,000 fans and used to be good means **** all. Leeds ****** up. They had the money to buy players but didn't use it well and ended up selling all their players. Coming from a Cardiff fan, I can 100% say the best team in the league were Swansea. They were the only team with consistency. If Leeds were so good, they wouldn't be in League One in the first place.

F32
31-05-2008, 06:25 PM
At the end of the day, Leeds didn't get promoted because of Ken Bates. He tried cheating and got caught. The 15 point deduction only gave them a lift. Leeds deserve to be where they are now like every other team in that division. Just because they have 40,000 fans and used to be good means **** all. Leeds ****** up. They had the money to buy players but didn't use it well and ended up selling all their players. Coming from a Cardiff fan, I can 100% say the best team in the league were Swansea. They were the only team with consistency. If Leeds were so good, they wouldn't be in League One in the first place.
They deserve to be in League two actually but that's a different story :8

leah
01-06-2008, 01:06 AM
the reason Leeds sold their players was because they owed money that they didn't have.. Financial difficulty would be the word.
you seem under the impression they did it for the sake of it :/

Alan_Carr
01-06-2008, 08:56 AM
the reason Leeds sold their players was because they owed money that they didn't have.. Financial difficulty would be the word.
you seem under the impression they did it for the sake of it :/

They were still one of the clubs in the league with the most money, despite debts etc. Thats what you're forgetting, they still had money to fork out on "championship" players like Kilkenny etc. Crappy excuses. Stick to habbo.

JAK06
01-06-2008, 09:07 AM
i dont get it.

leah
01-06-2008, 11:32 AM
They were still one of the clubs in the league with the most money, despite debts etc. Thats what you're forgetting, they still had money to fork out on "championship" players like Kilkenny etc. Crappy excuses. Stick to habbo.

Campionship players won't make you survive in the premiership will they. ;l
I think you should take notice of your own suggestion and stick to habbo.
Its not excuses its the truth, If leeds weren't in debt they would never have been relegated,they wouldn't have needed to sell their players.
which proves the only reason Leeds were relegated was because of their financial problems, without them, they would still be in the premiership.

Geraint
01-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Campionship players won't make you survive in the premiership will they. ;l
I think you should take notice of your own suggestion and stick to habbo.
Its not excuses its the truth, If leeds weren't in debt they would never have been relegated,they wouldn't have needed to sell their players.
which proves the only reason Leeds were relegated was because of their financial problems, without them, they would still be in the premiership.

Peter Ridsdale gave David O'Leary money to buy players. He borrowed a loan of £60m and gave it to O'Leary to spend on players, gambling on qualifying for the Champions League. Leeds failed to make it to the Champions League and couldn't repay the loans so they sold Rio Ferdinand. O'Leary was sacked and replaced with Venables who wasn't very good. This resulted in Venables being sacked and more players being sold to cure the £103m debt that they had accumulated. The number of players that Leeds had amounted to more than £103m and with the parachute payments from the Premier League then should have been able to spend money to fight for promotion.

e5
01-06-2008, 11:51 AM
lmao, poor Leeds :(

F32
01-06-2008, 02:11 PM
when they don't really have an argument.
"It's not an argument, it's a debate you fool"

leah
01-06-2008, 07:26 PM
Peter Ridsdale gave David O'Leary money to buy players. He borrowed a loan of £60m and gave it to O'Leary to spend on players, gambling on qualifying for the Champions League. Leeds failed to make it to the Champions League and couldn't repay the loans so they sold Rio Ferdinand. O'Leary was sacked and replaced with Venables who wasn't very good. This resulted in Venables being sacked and more players being sold to cure the £103m debt that they had accumulated. The number of players that Leeds had amounted to more than £103m and with the parachute payments from the Premier League then should have been able to spend money to fight for promotion.

Yeh but Leeds didn't get the parachute payments until they were relegated.. which still makes my point valid this being that leeds were relegated from the premiership because they were trying to clear the debts they were in. If they weren't in debt then they wouldn't have got relegated.

Geraint
01-06-2008, 07:37 PM
Yeh but Leeds didn't get the parachute payments until they were relegated.. which still makes my point valid this being that leeds were relegated from the premiership because they were trying to clear the debts they were in. If they weren't in debt then they wouldn't have got relegated.

It was Leeds own fault that they were in debt. They bought too many players to gain more money from the Champions League but they failed to qualify. In the Championship, Leeds had money to buy players to get promoted back to the Premier League.

leah
02-06-2008, 09:10 PM
But Nasri was saying Leeds have never had fincancial problems..
I know we could have got promoted back into the premiership, but we lost to watford.
Im saying if we didnt have the debts then we wouldn't have been relegated, Im just saying Leeds have had fincanical problems which resulted in them being relegated from the premiership, we're stable now though.

F32
02-06-2008, 09:11 PM
Leah, please let this thread die... it was dying until you just bumped it back up.

If you want to discuss it with me, via PM please.

leah
03-06-2008, 06:25 AM
I was actually replying to the post above my last actually.
whats there to discuss, even that guy admitted leeds were in debt.
so there was financial problems. :)

CHA!NGANG
03-06-2008, 06:27 AM
Leah knows what she is talking about k thx ;)

F32
03-06-2008, 08:44 AM
Leah knows what she is talking about k thx ;)
Well done on making a pointless post.

Ramones
03-06-2008, 11:15 AM
"It's not an argument, it's a debate you fool"

don't try and be clever, try looking in a dictionary what a debate is.

leah
03-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Well done on making a pointless post.
theres no point in pointing out a pointless post.
Thus making your post pointless.

Also, maybe he saw what I wrote and agree'd but had better things to do than spend ages writing an essay.

F32
03-06-2008, 11:30 PM
Also, maybe he saw what I wrote and agree'd but had better things to do than spend ages writing an essay.

Haha, yeah of course. It just so happens that he's your friend.

EverSteve
04-06-2008, 12:07 AM
This is funny to people who dislike Leeds.

I live in Doncaster, yet I don't find this funny? I atchually wanted them to be promoted as im sick of seeing all the glory fans of Doni.

but yes people who don't find this thread funny, have no sence of humour
clearly.

leah
04-06-2008, 01:14 PM
Err no its because I'm right.
Even people that are on your side have said leeds were in debt
how you still argue that they've NEVER had financial problems is a Joke.
so basically everyone that agree's with me must be my friend?
lol thats just pathetic, grow up.
and I suggest you research before you tlk about your rediculous theories.

Meti
04-06-2008, 01:24 PM
LLLLMMMAAAOOOOOO!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!

CHA!NGANG
04-06-2008, 01:32 PM
Haha, yeah of course. It just so happens that he's your friend.

No, maybe it is because I think Leah is right.

Casuals
04-06-2008, 04:04 PM
stick with habbo luv
u ent got a ******* clue about football....:eusa_whis

F32
04-06-2008, 06:44 PM
Okay love.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!