PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo hotel called my house...

preppy08
28-08-2004, 07:43 PM
habbo hotel called my hosue. and cussed out my mom. ad banned all of my frends. when my frends tried to sign in habbo it sed hobba kiked u out of room bcuz of lilhottie14

MangoJ
28-08-2004, 07:58 PM
Why did they do that? Did you do something wrong?

nvrspk4
28-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Preppy Habbo Didnt Call Ur House... How wud They Have Ur Number And Wuts This Abt Sum1 Doing It all? Twas Probably a Frend playing A Joke.. As 4 The Bans Mebbe Its A Coincidence Or Mebbe They Did summat Wrong

Starberg
28-08-2004, 08:21 PM
Hobbas would ban you if you did something wrong, but i'm pretty sure they wouldn't ring up your house!

nvrspk4
28-08-2004, 08:28 PM
Yea they shudnt Know Ur Phone Number Much less Call It And I Think There R Special Phrases For Banning U cant Type Ur Own In. Cudve Been A Skripted Foto As Well

Edit: sorry Moderators I was Dumb And Insted Of editing My Old Post Wrote A New One! Very Sorry

Starberg
28-08-2004, 08:34 PM
Yea they shudnt Know Ur Phone Number Much less Call It And I Think There R Special Phrases For Banning U cant Type Ur Own In. Cudve Been A Skripted Foto As Well

Edit: sorry Moderators I was Dumb And Insted Of editing My Old Post Wrote A New One! Very Sorry

Dont wry lol i posted in between you so its ont against the rules :p

?mentaldevil?
28-08-2004, 11:17 PM
habbo hotel called my hosue. and cussed out my mom. ad banned all of my frends. when my frends tried to sign in habbo it sed hobba kiked u out of room bcuz of lilhottie14
lol my stuppisdt thing i have heard :P

Moose
28-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Ok, how can habbo call your house?
1. Habbo never asked us for our #'s when we registerd
2. Obviously this is a LIE

this is a dumb thread.

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 01:00 AM
They can't get your number anyway, it's a recorded message, I don't think some woman on the Credits line will sit there saying exactly the same thing in exactly the same tone, you are really sad to make up this lie, if you said it on habbo you will be scamming.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!