PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Friends Request to Free Credits Scam.

SubliminalSmile
28-08-2004, 08:50 PM
A close friend of mine was in a room, and he looked at his console, and it had said there was a friend's request. So he accepted it, thinking it was a new friend.

Then, the person messaged him, saying he had won free credits, off of some new program he/she had bought. And it would offer up to three hundred some odd credits.

He/she asked how many credits he wanted, then said the only other way to get the credits, was to give him the password. He/she tried saying it's a safe, secure way, to get the credits.

Automatically, my friend deleted him/her off of the list, and told someone.

So I'm guessing the moral of this is, don't accept a friend's request from some unknown habbo. It could lead to a hacked account!

Moose
28-08-2004, 10:01 PM
AHAHa who would believe that? a program is a much safer way to obtain credits? hell no! Sms or checques are much better way, and if she was so called "rich" why wasnt she in hc? and didnt have a room?

1. No such things as free credits (unless it a Friend u known for a while buys them for u, but i prefer to get them with Sms voucher codes

2. DOnt accept garbage programs from people you dont know

3. dont give out your email ,because what i said in number 2 and they will get u creds but then said u stold there credit card and you will get a perm Ban

4. Buy your own creds, beg what ever but dont let sum n00b buy them for you

SaferHabbo1
28-08-2004, 10:55 PM
A close friend of mine was in a room, and he looked at his console, and it had said there was a friend's request. So he accepted it, thinking it was a new friend.

Then, the person messaged him, saying he had won free credits, off of some new program he/she had bought. And it would offer up to three hundred some odd credits.

He/she asked how many credits he wanted, then said the only other way to get the credits, was to give him the password. He/she tried saying it's a safe, secure way, to get the credits.

Automatically, my friend deleted him/her off of the list, and told someone.

So I'm guessing the moral of this is, don't accept a friend's request from some unknown habbo. It could lead to a hacked account!

" The world would be better off without scammers *wink* lol Well my cousin has a point that is the NEWEST scam.

jrh2002
29-08-2004, 02:28 PM
its been going on for years and how many times are u told never to give out any details? if it sounds to good to be true it probably is so dont risk it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!