28-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Red - Above the Habbox Value
Green - Same As Habbox Value
Blue - Lower Than the Habbox value

:nrgreenbirdbath:
Green Bird Bath

4.0 - Seven Times*
3.0 - Once

Comments ~ This item seem to becoming very popular again, Mabey beacause of Summer. I see this item mabey rising shorty.

:nrthrone:
Throne

57.0 Three Times
54.0 Twice

Comments ~ This item seems to be staying around the 53.0-58.0 Mark.

:nraloevera:
Aloe Vera

2.0 Six Times

Comments ~ This item seems VERY unpopular at the moment because there is really no use for it. I have bought this item 4.0 in the past and lost profit onit

:nralienartifact:
Black smoke

0.5 Twice

Comments ~ This item seems very unpopular because there are a large number on these and there are more colour of smoke on the Hotel.

:nrgoldicecreammake:
Gold Icm

0.5 Four Times

Comments ~ This item seems to sell 2 per Hc than on its own. Dew to the large number of Icm on the Hotel this on seems to be melting away.

* The Gbb were sold by me at 4.0 each

Ugawa
28-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Thankyou for the report. I don't really agree with all the values, but everyone see's different trades.

Hope to see more from you, keep up the good work.

+Rep

XX

Rixion
28-05-2008, 08:19 PM
Good report. Only agree with first one but yeah everyones sees differet trades.

Like the layout hopefully more good reports from you soon. :)

+rep when i can.

StickMan
28-05-2008, 10:32 PM
Same as Ugawa and Spoons.
I don't agree with most of the values, try to look for more values that goes more accurate.

Anyways, hope to see more of you.
+REP for the effort.

Looking foward.
Dan/

lPinoy
29-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Not that accurate, but hey, no one can get it 100% accurate.

Good effort for a first anyway, hope to see more of you soon.

no waiii
29-05-2008, 10:41 AM
Not that accurate, but hey, no one can get it 100% accurate.

Good effort for a first anyway, hope to see more of you soon.

But as Uguga said everyone see different trade these are the trades that Happened in my shop :)

Mr-Trainor
29-05-2008, 11:31 AM
doesnt seem to be very accurate, i know everyone sees different trades though.
although some like the throne.. I only see them trading for 58/60cs and not below the habbox value.

+rep for ur first report. Why not try taking a look in trade rooms like trade city and not just ur shop.

no waiii
29-05-2008, 12:57 PM
doesnt seem to be very accurate, i know everyone sees different trades though.
although some like the throne.. I only see them trading for 58/60cs and not below the habbox value.

+rep for ur first report. Why not try taking a look in trade rooms like trade city and not just ur shop.

because i sell alot in my shop and i have bough the Thrones for this :)

fitcovboy
29-05-2008, 01:53 PM
A well laid out report, i do not agree with all the values, i have sold a number of Thrones myself for 58 HC's each, and had no problem with people offering that. But as has been stated, different people see different trades. Also items in shops often sell for more due to shop keepers being known to demand profit. The more accurate GUIDE value price would be best coming from trade rooms. Also i have sold a number a large number of some of the other rares you have mentioned, Aloe Vera's included and have had no problem with obtaining the guide price, but good work for your first report. I am interested in seeing more from you. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!