PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Hobba's way of handling protests

c5545347
29-08-2004, 12:16 AM
I do sympathize with the Canadians and the British about not obtaining these "goodies". The only reason why Habbo is doing this is because US has the biggest commerical market. Even though i think these habbos should see it from Sulake's point of view, I do not think the hobbas
handled the situation very well either. What is this: "No one is forcing you to be here. If you don't like it just leave". We are customers of this company. Without us, these hobbas wouldn't even have a job! Yes, swearing and using third party programs is wrong.
I also understand that Sulake reserves the right to add any more rules as they see fit. What REALLY upsetted me was the comment you read earlier about us Habbos leaving. Habbo Hotel is a profit company. If you were to walk into a restaurant and you complain about the food or the service, would you say "No one is forcing you to come here and eat our food. If you don't like it just leave."? I think not because if they did, they are surely going to become bankrupt. Well anyways, that's my two cent.

Final Review: No problems against either Canadian and English Habbos or the rules they make up but DON'T say that you can leave if you don't like the service cause that one comment may destroy your future.

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 12:58 AM
They are protesting over imaginary hotels, sad....

Mentor
29-08-2004, 03:53 PM
as a point, 3rd party programs are not wrong, they can be used wrong, but are incredbly useful when making a mod of a game, or exstnding a browsers capabilty, skining a appplication and masny other things, 3rd party jjsut means it wasnt amde by the owner of the product it doenst mean its of a lesser standed or illgal, plus if americans get free stuff, whats sto stop u from creating a supposdly american clone?.

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 05:11 PM
I do think it is sad, Americans yet again trying to make themselves takeover, Habbo is English and from Finland, not sodding American so American Admin just don't think it is yours, I know alot of American people who take over and think they're the boss,

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<WARNING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
EDITED BY Happypunk101 - FORUM MODERATOR
YOU HAVE BROKEN THE RULES. Plz do not speak rudley about people who may not even have anything to do with bush and his dissions
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO SEE THE RULES, ALSO READ THE RULES FOR EACH TOPIC IF THE TOPIC HAS ANY
http://www.habbox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4260

Wolfeh..
14-03-2005, 11:14 PM
I'm afraid I can't agree with the last post. Well, I do agree, but I shall explain.

I believe Habbo US is taking this far to serious, it's only a game, nobody OWNS Habbo, if there was, it would be Aapo (One of the Creators). Even then, he isn't the CEO, or President of Sulake, Kevin Somebody is. If Habbo USA claims ownership, think of the tree here...

Habbo FI (First Habbo Created)
Habbo UK (The main Hub of Sulake)
Cokemusic (Made in promotion of Coca Cola, contract ended in 2004)
Then theres about 7 Habbos
Habbo CA
Habbo NO
Habbo US
Habbo AU
Habbo FR

As you can see, Habbo US is third to bottom on the timeline, thus making it the THIRD TO LAST Habbo to be the ownership of Habbo Sulake LTD. Now, there is much controversy over .fi and .co.uk, as .fi was the first made, and .co.uk is the most popular. .Co.uk is popular, due to the world majority of English, and it being the first English Habbo made. .com would probably be a lot bigger than .co.uk if it was made then, but tough luck, I guess.

Final Thought; If you think US Habbos are the bosses, think again. Look at my tree, and just, try to get along with Habbos. It may sound stupid, but there is no competition. Sulake is one company, going international. Arguing about who owns what gets us nowhere. Thank you for reading.

Revis
18-03-2005, 11:35 PM
...nobody OWNS Habbo, if there was, it would be Aapo (One of the Creators). Even then, he isn't the CEO, or President of Sulake, Kevin Somebody is. If Habbo USA claims ownership, think of the tree here...

Habbo FI (First Habbo Created)
Habbo UK (The main Hub of Sulake)
Cokemusic (Made in promotion of Coca Cola, contract ended in 2004)
Then theres about 7 Habbos
Habbo CA
Habbo NO
Habbo US
Habbo AU
Habbo FR

As you can see, Habbo US is third to bottom on the timeline, thus making it the THIRD TO LAST Habbo to be the ownership of Habbo Sulake LTD. Now, there is much controversy over .fi and .co.uk, as .fi was the first made, and .co.uk is the most popular. .Co.uk is popular, due to the world majority of English, and it being the first English Habbo made. .com would probably be a lot bigger than .co.uk if it was made then, but tough luck, I guess.

Dude you missed out the .de (which was 3rd habbo made i think), .it, .se etc, these were made before .ca and .com etc.

I *Think* Daisy is still on the Habbo Ltd Board of Directors or w/e they have, as she invested in the idea in the first place, if anything Her and the Company Habbo Ltd OWN all hotels but i think Sulake own the Copyright to them, so they could sell it on to a bigger company if they want *I Think*.
Then again i could be wrong.

Bradd-Aaron
18-03-2005, 11:40 PM
Personally i dotn give a flying pig in the end its our problem we arnt forced to touch the "Check in button" and im not a habbo freak *like some cough* and go all nerdy i dont care if its .fi .com .uk inb the end its meant to be a place to meet mates and hang out so guys shutup being nerdy dont like it lump it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!