02-06-2008, 09:05 PM
What's happening to Blackburn?!

F32
02-06-2008, 09:05 PM
What's happening to Blackburn?!
Coca-Cola Championship 09/10

Geo23
02-06-2008, 09:07 PM
I cant see a united legend going to manage their rivals but if Sparky does decide to go i hope he takes Hary Redknapp as example.

He almost went to the toon and nearly left portmouth, But he stayed at Pompey and insted of being in a board room discussing next seasons targets he was lifting the fa cup at wembly.

Mark has a decent and safe job at Blackburn. Even if DR S is offering him a higher pay wage its a very unsafe job with that idoit in charge.

F32
02-06-2008, 09:10 PM
Geo - Hughes to Manchester City is a great career move for him because he knows he has the financial backing and support to get City into the top four whereas at Blackburn he has to search and search hard for talent.

Oh, and the latest is that Sam Allardyce is getting the Blackburn job.

Remember - you heard it here first.

Geo23
02-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Geo - Hughes to Manchester City is a great career move for him because he knows he has the financial backing and support to get City into the top four whereas at Blackburn he has to search and search hard for talent.

I cant exactly see the support being given. Sven wasnt backed when he got them 9th. Man city improved wonders under him. And even a horrible 2nd half of season he manage to keep them in the top half.

City may have the money etc but if you cant get support from your chairman then it makes the job alot harder.

F32
02-06-2008, 09:18 PM
I cant exactly see the support being given. Sven wasnt backed when he got them 9th. Man city improved wonders under him. And even a horrible 2nd half of season he manage to keep them in the top half.

City may have the money etc but if you cant get support from your chairman then it makes the job alot harder.
Hey hey, look at Abramovich and he's still attracting managers like LFS and Mancini so it doesn't matter as long as there's $$$.

Oh, and support from the City fans is excellent for Hughes.

Geraint
02-06-2008, 09:34 PM
My oh my oh my. What are Blackburn thinking? At least I'll be going there soon :)

F32
04-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Heh, heh - what did I say?

Uioepus
04-06-2008, 08:03 PM
I actually heard this with thesun first ;) But thanks for posting.

Immenseman
04-06-2008, 08:05 PM
I heard from Adam first, amazing. Adam, did you know you were in my trialist batch for HxHD in 06!!

F32
04-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Yes, it's an excellent feat achieved by me.

Geraint
04-06-2008, 08:12 PM
Honestly, I heard this after Sky Sports News. Sky Sports News were first. So there. Yeah.

Technologic
04-06-2008, 08:19 PM
His daughter is in my class at school :3.

Xenna

Anyway, he's getting closer to his true goal of united boss! Same city now :D

Minstrels
10-06-2008, 03:40 PM

He's been given the support... :rolleyes:

His daughter is in my class at school :3.

Xenna

Anyway, he's getting closer to his true goal of united boss! Same city now :D
He said if he started winning things at City he wont need a United, his City can be bigger than they're City.

-------------------
Anyone who doesn't know what that means, Sparky said he will win things with us, he wont use us as a stepping stone and that United play in Salford. :eusa_whis

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!