PDA

View Full Version : Normal rare values report

nnader
03-06-2008, 04:09 PM
All values i enter are in descending order with habbox value underlined and italics. I have found my values by viewing successful trades in major trading areas and by watching progress in rare shops.

In trading areas i judge by following this:
If someone is selling furni for less than habbox value - I take this in to account
If someone is selling furni for more than habbox value - I ignore this
If someone is buying for more than habbox value - I take this in to account
If someone is buying for less than habbox value - I ignore this

In shops i view successful trades.
Blue = above habbox value
Red = at habbox value
Green = below habbox value

Petal Patch
http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/PetalPatchST.gif
- 4 CS [17 times]
- 3.5 CS [9 times]
- lots of people want them now so I think they should go up.
__________________________________________________ ____________
Throne Sofa
http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/HCThroneSofaST.gif
- 2 CS [4 times]
- 1.3 CS [9 times]
-1.1 CS [16 times]
- 1.0 CS [6 times]
- people are often payind 1HC and a few creds for this type furni so i believ it should go up.
White Lace Pillow
http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/WhiteLacePillowSTtemp.png
- 1.0 CS [4 times]
- 0.9CS [8 times]
- Many people are demanding that they get an extra few creds as well as the pillow to sell their HC. I think its going down.
Throne
http://www.habbox.com/images/Furni/Rares/ThroneST.gif
- 62 CS [3 times]
- 60 CS [6 times]
- 59 CS [11 times]
- 58 CS [5 times]
- more and more people are trying to get hold of this furni and are paying more, especially when they offer unpures, I think its rising.

Thankyou for reading my report, I hope it was useful!!

-Danube-
03-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Good report and your values seem ok.

I don't get this bit though:

In trading areas i judge by following this:
If someone is selling furni for less than habbox value - I take this in to account
If someone is selling furni for more than habbox value - I ignore this
If someone is buying for more than habbox value - I take this in to account
If someone is buying for less than habbox value - I ignore this

Because if someone is selling and item of furni more then the habbox value then someone must be buying it for you to note down the value, so what you are saying is on all of your values you ignored them but took them into account. As everything that's sold has a buyer.

Anyways +rep Keep it up -Danube-

nnader
03-06-2008, 07:28 PM
you seem to have misunderstood wat i wrote, if someone is asking for more than the value then that is not noted as i can b unsure whether it is successful, For example, i wudnt note down someone asking for 100CS for their throne unless i found that someone told them 'ok 100CS for ur throne'. I also wudnt note someone asking for really low prices like 50CS for a throne unless i found that the seller was accepting and saying 'ok 50CS for my throne'

-Danube-
03-06-2008, 08:24 PM
You should not note down any values that were just advertised. What i am trying to explain to you is that you are saying you note down values even if they havn't been traded "if someone is asking for more then the values then that is not noted as i can be nsure whether it is successful" well yes you can you have to watch the trade and witness it being traded, so what you are saying to us is that we should ignore values that are more or less then the habbox values which would mean the values would never move. I explained in you other thread that you MUST ONLY include values that you see traded and not ones that are just being advertised as even if someone was advertising trading a throne at 58CS (the current value) you still can't be sure if that was actually traded if you don;t watch and witness the trade. If i was you i'd have a look at some of the other reports in the forum and learn from the techniques used and then start all over agen. We also like to see new people trying to join the RVR department but you have to understand when we see someone doing something wrong we must tell you so that you can change this and become more sucessful.

I hope that you listen to what i have said and take it into account rather then say that i or anyone else in the RVR team has misunderstood you because we havn't we are just telling you what you need to improve and change on.

Rixion
03-06-2008, 09:05 PM
take in what -Danube- said ;p

Good report anyways x

fitcovboy
03-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Good report, though has been said, we like values from completed trades :)

nnader
04-06-2008, 11:49 AM
No, im afraid u DID misunderstand at i sed, i ONLY note values that HAVE been traded, NOT just advertised.

lPinoy
04-06-2008, 05:02 PM
So you did do advertised trades as well as traded (trades)

Anyway, good one.
A bit confusing though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!