PDA

View Full Version : AQA Chemistry?

splatttt
05-06-2008, 09:22 AM
Failed :l
lool

it was so hard.
i havent even learned anything over 2 years cos my teachers were crap!
:)
your thoughts?

cocaine
05-06-2008, 09:24 AM
if you dont learn it in school then its your responsibility to try and learn it at home (sam learning etc)

lol thats what our teachers say when they teach us jack all

splatttt
05-06-2008, 09:26 AM
I did quite alot of revision :l
my class usually just abused her calling her a sket, **** amongst other things.
She used to just stand there and give us books to read.

mangle
05-06-2008, 09:30 AM
it was kinda hard

well harder than i thought

no haber process though :|

alexxxxx
05-06-2008, 03:21 PM
i found it hard. i was on unit 3.

Bevvie
05-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Yeah it was abit hard. I mucked up the Emperical question.. mhm i didn't really revise that. Suncream thing was weird. The rest were okay.

:)

Immenseman
05-06-2008, 03:28 PM
I found it really hard, certainly my hardest exam yet. That emperical question, I didn't even understand it. The main thing which I knew most about was all about atom structure, ionic and covalent bonding and the haber process. None of the questions went too deep into that, which was annoying.

addiction
05-06-2008, 03:28 PM
it was reallyyyyyy hard imo, i spent about 4 hours revising it last night and practically nothing i'd revised came up!!!!

Immenseman
05-06-2008, 03:30 PM
yeah, same for me. The stuff that did come up, I had to guess at. I just hope I do well enough in Physics and Biology otherwise i'm going to end up with a crap grade.

Recursion
05-06-2008, 05:43 PM
Chemistry C2 today was **** hard!

We were in no way prepared for that, none the less, I at least put answers down on all questions, even if they were just jokes XD

I am already going to be retaking the first chemistry exam we did to bump my grade up from high C to hopefully at least a high B.

Eamonn
05-06-2008, 07:18 PM
I never thought I would say this and this is evident from a thread on chemistry the other day but that test went so WELL, seriously it was easier than the biology one, all the questions I wanted came up and it was so straight forward I even got the empirical formula question haha and some people in my year didn't even know you was meant to write a ratio :X

Recursion
05-06-2008, 07:19 PM
What the hell is empirical formula anyway?

splatttt
05-06-2008, 07:22 PM

lmaooo. i dont even know what it is.
it was the hardest of my exams so far.
and im also crap at physcis.
at least im good at biology:rolleyes:

Eamonn
05-06-2008, 07:27 PM

It's the ratio of the different atoms in a compound but I doubt you even needed to know that, you only needed to know how to work it out.

Recursion
05-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Which I didn't :)

We were in no way prepared for how fricken hard that exam was, I looked at last years paper and could do it all >.<

The Professor
05-06-2008, 08:12 PM
I know nothing about chemistry but I found that one strangely simple, probably because I could write knowledgable sounding answers which might get me a mark or two here and there :P But I didn't get the empirical formula one either, I just kept putting random numbers into my calculator until I got bored and time was up :P

CHA!NGANG
05-06-2008, 08:30 PM
I failed that misserably. Biology was so easy, and this was like erm, not :D The multiple choice, I got half way and the teacher said stop, so I had to guess the other half by randomly shading circles without even looking at the questions. May Lady Luck be with me :)

Ewss
07-06-2008, 11:44 AM
haha
I did my C2 paper at the beginning of the year and it was easy
apparently C3 was easier than C2 on whatever day it was last week, so I'm glad i didnt have to retake it:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!