PDA

View Full Version : Hamiliton on pole for Candian GP!

Titch
07-06-2008, 06:05 PM
Lewis Hamiliton Grabbed pole by a wopping 0.648 of a second!!!!

Track looks very dangerous for tomorrow becuase of problems with the track coming up.

Scriptermone
07-06-2008, 06:08 PM
Yeah was watching that.

When kubica took 1st place, I thought... this is gonna be close...

Mr.Sam
07-06-2008, 06:25 PM
going to be 3 or 4 safety cars tomorrow again, mainly due to the track condition being pretty much rubbish.

yesterday in practice it took them 4 or 5 minutes to get Massa's car off the track after he got stuck on the side. Lewis's pace was amazing really 0.600 in front of 2nd wow, he'll need to get a good lead before the first safety car comes in place, if he gets a nice lead of about 20secs+ he can cruise around without being in danger of crashing into the wall.

wondering why Ferrari were off pace especially Massa, Ferrari usually do well in the straights and that is one hell of a straight at the end...

Jordy
07-06-2008, 06:33 PM
going to be 3 or 4 safety cars tomorrow again, mainly due to the track condition being pretty much rubbish.

yesterday in practice it took them 4 or 5 minutes to get Massa's car off the track after he got stuck on the side. Lewis's pace was amazing really 0.600 in front of 2nd wow, he'll need to get a good lead before the first safety car comes in place, if he gets a nice lead of about 20secs+ he can cruise around without being in danger of crashing into the wall.

wondering why Ferrari were off pace especially Massa, Ferrari usually do well in the straights and that is one hell of a straight at the end...Aha but even if he did get a 20 second lead, they'd then be a safety car like you said and Number two would just catch up with him, exactly what happened last year come to think of it.

Mr.Sam
07-06-2008, 06:46 PM
yeah I know :P
but if he can get the lead he'll be able to lap without pushing where as the rest of the pack will be pushing to catch up meanign they will be more likely to come off the track, whilst lewis can go a normal pace and have better chance of staying on.
Aha but even if he did get a 20 second lead, they'd then be a safety car like you said and Number two would just catch up with him, exactly what happened last year come to think of it.

CJW93
07-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Hamiltons pole lap was Perfect-o

Jam
08-06-2008, 10:37 AM
Yeah the France F1 was totally spoilt by the SC's but at least he still won. What time is it on today, I didnt watch qualifying yesturday.

Titch
08-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Yeah the France F1 was totally spoilt by the SC's but at least he still won. What time is it on today, I didnt watch qualifying yesturday.

5.05 program starts. 6pm race starts.

Judge Judy
08-06-2008, 10:52 AM

wondering why Ferrari were off pace especially Massa, Ferrari usually do well in the straights and that is one hell of a straight at the end...

it's all down to that final chicane that affects the timing.

Titch
08-06-2008, 11:01 AM
it's all down to that final chicane that affects the timing.

Also straigh line speed at this track ferrai seem not to be able to hit the high notes as you would put it.

Catzsy
08-06-2008, 11:21 AM
This should be an interesting race with the track breaking up all over the place. I do wish Jenson would have some better luck soon though. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!