PDA

View Full Version : OFSTEAD

Jordan,
10-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Well today and tommorow OFTEAD are at my school and like the whole school is clean the teachers are doing good lessons all the naughty kids are being taken to the cinema tomorrow lol.

And im like 1 of 15 people who have to talk to them and we had a meeting today and they were like mention all the good things like trips ect its so funny

kk.
10-06-2008, 07:10 PM
lol schools are really ahhhhh! about ofsted

Jordan,
10-06-2008, 07:11 PM
I know we had a big asembly on monday saying uniform got to be perfect if not sent home lol

apollo
10-06-2008, 07:12 PM
My school always does bad in Ofsted no matter how hard they try, LOL.

Slowpoke
10-06-2008, 07:13 PM
Instead of making themselves look better than they are, they should just run the day as normal - Every school has its problems and it's ridiculous to try and make it look perfect.

Plank
10-06-2008, 07:18 PM
I hate ofsted. When they came to my school they put us on special measures so it got really strict. If we don't pass the next inspection our headteacher gets sacked lol. But then it will probably get more stricter.

Alexicles.
13-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Our school goes way OTT and ends up looking worse than it normally does, then even bring in the cleaners :O!

Blue
13-06-2008, 11:10 PM
I've had 3 different heads in the 4 years I've been at my school :P
We got put in special measures back when I was in year 7.
All the teachers that are crap always do something like a practicaly too if they're being watched, so its not all bad

Meanies
13-06-2008, 11:30 PM
our school just works the same when they're there.
I think all that happened last time they came was someone put up 'welcome to the maths department' outside maths. which is there for months now.
and we still got astounding or something big worded like that which i cant remember

Tintinnabulate
14-06-2008, 06:55 AM
Instead of making themselves look better than they are, they should just run the day as normal - Every school has its problems and it's ridiculous to try and make it look perfect.

Well my college is a 6th form.
The 6th form got GOOD
The high school failed and is now under special measures. PMSL. The 2 heads got fired.

Stacey.
17-06-2008, 08:27 PM
My old school always thought it was great. Ofstead changed that. :) I found it hilarious.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!