PDA

View Full Version : Stage Fright - Ends 1st October

MissAlice
29-08-2004, 02:57 PM
I know how much all you members enjoy showing off your alts . I think it would be great if the costumes still existed in the cinema. Perhaps we could have some well known music artists on stage. Maybe Blink182, Metallica or even Madonna, someone you perhaps admire in the music industry. Well do you think you could paint or make alts fit enough for the stage? Well here is your chance to show us all. You don't need a stage but your entry must at least have TWO characters. IDEALLY guest room size.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries. - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon, or send your entry to [email protected] leave your habbo name and your detailed description.

The Prize's are
A gold trophy from an important member of the Habbox Team, a dicemaster (kindly donated by jack20012002) and 30 credits of furni from the Habbox Donation Room to be chosen by Habbox.

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: Iamthebest
Followed by your entry :-

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.
Follow the link below to go to the competition entry page and click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name with your detailed description.

This competition will run until October 1st unless otherwise stated. After that Habbox Pixel Artists will pick the best entry and the prizes will be handed over in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black)

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on October 1st 2004. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by jrh2002 to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Habbox Pixel Artists will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum, Habbos named on the About Habbox page as part of the Habbox Staff are excluded from participation. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified.

Stage Fright Winner
x.-!November!-.x with her Dicemaster and 30 creds of furni taken from the Habbox Donation Room. (Her trophy will be with her shortly).

Jinkies
29-08-2004, 06:34 PM
Habbo Name: skunkfishmonst
Entry: Red Hot Chili Peppers

statussk8er
29-08-2004, 07:52 PM
habbo name: statussk8er

=aussie-devil=
29-08-2004, 08:21 PM
~KISS~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/aussie-devil/KISS.bmp

..nidio..
30-08-2004, 09:56 AM
habbo name: ..nidio..

Eminem + 50 Cent

Dean
30-08-2004, 09:56 AM
Habbo Name: RareTech

R Kelly, you know the one who sings, My Place, and Dilemma. All that.

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
PLEASE READ THE COMPETITION RULES - YOUR ENTRY MUST HAVE TWO CHARACTERS OR ITS DISQUALIFIED. ITS YOUR CHOICE TO EDIT THIS POST OR BE DISQUALIFIED.

..nidio..
30-08-2004, 12:47 PM
Habbo Name: RareTech

R Kelly, you know the one who sings, My Place, and Dilemma. All that.

The competition clearly states that 2 characters are required

thats nelly who sings dilema

When in the competition forum only post competition entries. - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES THEN YOU WONT BE IN TROUBLE WHEN YOU BREAK THEM.

x!candi!x
31-08-2004, 08:24 AM
habbo username:x!candi!x
http://tinypic.com/3vev9
sugababes

Skitgraves
02-09-2004, 11:39 AM
SORRY I CANT ENTER CAN I :'(

YEAH SORRY STAFF CANNOT ENTER

Freak
02-09-2004, 12:43 PM
Habbo name: Friik

Did someone say Metallica :D
This is the current line up / style of Metallica

http://tinypic.com/3zwip

x.-!November!-.x
03-09-2004, 04:29 PM
My habbo name: x.-!NoVeMbEr!-.x

attachmentid=768&stc=1[/IMG]

Tails6655
04-09-2004, 08:50 PM
Habbo Name:Tails6555
this is my 1st alteration ever so i hope you like it
P.S The stool Mike is sitting on is hand made cause i had no stool 2 work with

Justin01001
08-09-2004, 01:29 AM
Habbo Name: Justin01001

The Donnas are in the attachment thingy

marki911
08-09-2004, 08:13 AM
Habbo name: Marki

Kyle.tk
08-09-2004, 04:21 PM
Name-Kyle.tk
you like it, im not a busted fan btw, just thought it would be funny :D

samuel
16-09-2004, 11:12 PM
Habbo Name: -Azn-penguin-
Band: Blink-182
http://www.freewebs.com/japan112/untitled.bmp

HyperGhost
22-09-2004, 09:19 PM
Habbo Name: HyperGhost
Band: Habbo Colours

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/TheOneAndOnlyJACKASS/band.png

properly my fastest alts

jrh2002
04-10-2004, 04:57 PM
Habbo name: Clanger
Habbox name: Clanger

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!