PDA

View Full Version : Will i be able to catch up? -.-'

GreenCrayons.
17-06-2008, 07:06 PM
:eusa_wallHey havent posted on here in a while, but anyways
Hey guys :D
Im currently getting on well at school and loving it alot but i recently have been hating art because my teacher is like a hippie and always pics on me, and its kinda been ruining my grades and i want to be a graphic designer when im older but this could ruin my dreams and chances, i do graphics and animation atm and art 2d but heres when the good news comes in, My mum phoned the school and they managed to get me moved to art 3d (Ceramics - Pottery Work Etc lol) And ive been told i have to catch up with one years worth of work in 2 terms and i dont know if i can do it, i will definetly try and am a hard worker but im just not sure, has anyone else been in the same boat

Trinity
18-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Most lessons are pretty easy to catch up in, but art isn't. I don't know the full details of the course so I couldn't really answer your question, but if you try really hard then I'm sure you could catch up.

Holofoil
18-06-2008, 10:59 PM
Stick to it mate - If you want to acheive that goal nothing can stop you. Just try your very best. With coursework, most people do it last minute so I wouldn't be surprised if you had pretty much the same amount of time.

GreenCrayons.
19-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Thanks guys :)
Im going to do some work and then take some pictures to show ya my progress :)
That okies?

Fehm
19-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Get sum pics :) Like the others said, with work in books, you can just copy from other people, but art can take months. Personally, im not good at art 3d :P lol Just good old photoshop! But all the best, stick at it.. You'll make it out on top!

GreenCrayons.
20-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Thankyoo :D
I did some sketchbooking and water got on it some how :S
so i gotta start again lol no worries :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!