PDA

View Full Version : Four Years of HabboxForum - Anniversary VIP Released!

nvrspk4
22-06-2008, 05:35 AM
Four years ago today HabboxForum (the vBulletin version at least) was opened. Since then it has grown in so many ways, with hundreds of staff members, perhaps even a few thousand passing through, tens of thousands of members, a few million posts, and lots of laughs and good times (as well as spammers and some annoyances, but the good with the bad!)

I'm not going to pretend to be one of the real oldies, I'll leave that to Jin and sierk, but I've been here for almost the full four years now and I'm extremely proud of how far Habbox and HabboxForum have come and the hard work the staff have done to bring it to the point it is at today. Its great that we could mark the anniversary with our fresh place at the top of the fansite list as a gold-tier fansite.

Speaking of gold...a HabboxForum anniversary means its time to bring out the anniversary VIP!! (You like how I did that?) That's right, for a week we will be selling the limited edition Habbox Gold Anniversary VIP!! But come quick because after a week it'll be gone for a whole year, and you don't want to miss this uber cool color.

And for those of you who let out recently, those of you who let out soon, or those of you @#$%s who've been out for an entire flipping month, CONGRATULATIONS and have a great summer!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!