PDA

View Full Version : Did you know...? - Ends 31st July

Roxy
22-06-2008, 10:58 AM
Don’t you just get tired of the same usual uninteresting facts? Or the boring old 'Did you knows...'? Well, this is your chance to impress me with the most interesting yet random fact you know!

The person with the most unusual and interesting fact will win.

Competition Terms And Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 2 HC Sofas (Kindly donated by MissAlice)

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: Roxy916
Habbox Name: Roxy916
My entry:-

This competition will run until 31st July unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes Roxy916 will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions:
To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed above. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over in Habbo UK ONLY.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments -- it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Staff or post in the competition question/comments forum.

ScaryMooMoo
30-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Habbo name: ScaryMooMoo
Habbox name: ScaryMooMoo
My entry:- Did you know that if you jump backwards on a pogo stick in a circle whilst whistling the hokey cokey backwards on your head the sky turns green and frogs fall from the sky!

Ofc not rly. :]

Sepron
30-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Habbo Name: Mattzter
Habbox Name:Mattzter
My entry:- People say "bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond

SpicyChippy
30-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Habbo name:Anemoi
Habboxname:Spicychips
Did u know ernest vincent wrote a book with 50,000 words and none contained a letter 'e' in them:O

Nolan2k8
30-06-2008, 08:52 PM
Habbox Name : Nolan2k8
Habbo Name : Nolan2k8
Did You Know That 35% Of People Who Use Dating Ads Are Already Married?

Elasticated
30-06-2008, 08:54 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Please do not post comments or questions in a competition thread. It is strictly for entries only. If you have a comment, please PM the user or post in the Comments and Questions forum. Thank you.

JustmexxLovingu
30-06-2008, 10:25 PM
The two-foot long bird called a Kea that lives in New Zealand likes to eat the strips of rubber around car windows. =]

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Please make sure you include your Habbox Forum name and Habbo name when posting entries. You can PM myself or Orangeeesh to correct your entry.

cli62
01-07-2008, 12:05 AM
Habbo Name: Christinali
Habbox Name: cli62
My entry: Did you know that all the kings on a deck of cards have moustaches except the King of Hearts?

cli62
01-07-2008, 12:05 AM
sorry, double posted =S

LostInMyMind
01-07-2008, 03:56 AM
Habbo Name: LostInMyMind
Habbox Name: LostInMyMind
My Entry:

Did you know that most lipstick contains fish scales?

mageg
01-07-2008, 06:36 AM
Habbox Name : mageg
Habbo Name : mageg
Did You Know That in a deak of 52 cards there are more ways to arange then there are seconds since the world started?

Retroduck
01-07-2008, 09:06 AM
Habbo name: Retroduck
Habbox name: Retroduck

My entry:

Did you know that wearing black makes your bum look smaller!

kuzkasate
01-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Did you know a shrimp's heart is in their head.

(This is true)

Habbo Name: cutbrakes
Habbox Forum name: cutbrakes

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): When posting a competition, you must include your Habbox Forum name and Habbo Name. Please PM myself or Orangeeesh to correct this.

Lost-Shark
02-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Habbo Name: Lost-Shark
Habbox Name: Lost-Shark
My entry:- "im-men-seman, please don't tell him that!"

Charly
02-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Habbo name: Beamer185
Habbox name: CatDog
*Text Removed*

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Please don't post mildly explicit entries. Thanks.

Meta!knight
02-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Habbo Name: Meta!Knight
Habbox Name: Metaknight
Entry: The kings on a deck of card all have different meanings, well all the cards do, but the kings are more.. interesting. One of the kings, i think its the diamond, Is holding a knife to his head, he is the king of depression and some other stuff. I cant remember the rest, but im sure if you search meanings of cards or w.e youll find out more. ;D

msb.
02-07-2008, 09:05 PM
Habbo Name: msb.
Habbox Name: msb.
My entry:- Did you know that if I ran around the whole world it would take me ONLY
1 day, 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, oh wait "in my dreams"

itsfashion
03-07-2008, 05:49 AM
Habbo Name: xedhardyx
Habbox Name: itsfashion
Entry: Did you know if a car traveling 100 mph it would take more than 29 million years to reach the nearest star?

chocoholic2003
03-07-2008, 01:31 PM
habbo name: chocoholic2003
habbox name: chocoholic2003
entry: Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland cos he doesn't wear pants the filthy swine:O

quagmire
03-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Habbo name: Conlan
Habbox name: quagmire
Entry: Did you know that you can see stars from the bottom of a well, even in day light.

littlemissfun12
04-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Habbo Name: WetPatch
Habbox Name: Littlemissfun12
Enrty: Right-handed people live on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.

!RockinChick1
04-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Habbo Name: hariHYPOCRISY
Habbox name: !RockinChick1
Entry: Most people use blue toothbrushes to red ones ^^

(Mine's blue :P)

.Robman.
05-07-2008, 08:39 AM
Habbo username: .robman.
Habbox Username: .robman.

Entry:

Until the nineteenth century, solid blocks of tea were used as money in Siberia.

lol.

samanthaz
05-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Habbo Name: Samanthaz
Habbox Name: Samanthaz
My entry:- Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks, otherwise it will digest itself.

Mr-Trainor
05-07-2008, 08:25 PM
Opps. Delete post please.

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Staff cannot enter competitions. Entry void.

iJoe
06-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Habbo Name: Merseymusic
Habbox Name: iJoe

Did you know..... http://alaskanabroad.typepad.com/photos/portfolio/accidental_car_wash.jpg

Did you know he is having a bad day?

Spyda10
07-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Habbo name: Spyda10
Habbox name: Spyda10

Did you know that when you're playing football you always have to raise the ball and kick forward then off you go with kickups.

wise-eye
07-07-2008, 04:59 PM
Habbo Name: wise-eye
Habbox Name: wise-eye
Entry: Did you know in Sweden there is a ski-thru Mcdonalds. :nrcolamachine:

.:rawk-star:.
07-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Habbo Name: .:rawk-star:.
Habbox Name: .:rawk-star:.
Entry: Did you know avocados are poisonous to birds.

Boom...
09-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Habbo / Habbox Name; Boom...
Entry;

Did you know, (8)when I Think About You I Touch Myself..(8)
Proof that this is a fact avalable here --> Click Here For Proof (http://youtube.com/watch?v=hL31BInz7MM)

Cheers m'deers ;)
Boom...

Markeh
10-07-2008, 04:50 PM
Habbo/X: Marky21

Did you know that Chicken Tikka Masala originates from Glasgow?

leah
11-07-2008, 09:00 AM
Habbo(x) Name: LeahBaby--Ox
Did you know that you can lead a cow upstairs but you can't lead it down.

Ezzeronie
11-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Habbo Name: Ezzeronie
Habbox Name: Ezzeronie
My entry: China has more English speakers than the United States.

iAreElmo
12-07-2008, 11:06 AM
Habbox/Habbo name: iAreElmo
Entry: Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it.

Tarmu
12-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Habbo name : Tarmu
Habbox name : Tarmu
My entry : Did you know every year we throw away around 850,000 phones down the toilet.

Remember : Phones 4 Loo.:8

Blazing15
12-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Habbo uk name: Blazing15
Habboxforum name: Blazing15

Did you know that the average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night??

iKween
14-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Habbo name: iKween
Habbox name: iKween
Entry: Did you know that Japan has the world's shortest national anthem at only four lines long and the longest national anthem is that of Greece, which is 158 verses long? :O

Fitleeboi
14-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Habbox Name : fitleeboi
Habbo Name: fitleeboi

Did You Know The most popular first name in the world is Muhammad!

Rich.Boy
14-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Habbo Name: Rich.Boy
Habbox Name: Rich.Boy

Did you know that whenever a new show opens on Broadway, a "Gypsy Robe" is passed down through each show and is given to the chorus member who has the most broadway ensemble credits. They then run around the stage 3 times, and then visit every dressing room allowing all the cast members to touch the robe. The show is then blessed and then the robe is passed onto the next show that opens on Broadway.

nickp10
15-07-2008, 09:10 AM
Habbox name: Nickp10
Habbo Name: Elexior
Entry: Did yu know more people are killed each year by falling coconuts than by sharks.

ella6677
15-07-2008, 09:43 AM
Habbo Name: Ella6677
Habbox Name: Ella6677
My entry:- Did you know that there once was a man who had the hiqups till he was 60?

Smits
15-07-2008, 07:46 PM
Habbo Name: GetLost
Habbox Name: Smits

Did you know Pretzel snacks have been around for over 1300 years. A European monk invented the snack using used leftover bread dough.

Disaronno
16-07-2008, 12:39 AM
Habbo Name : Sgt.Rob
Habbox Name : Loquent

Did you know... A lump of pure gold the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.

Havoline
16-07-2008, 01:07 AM
Habbox Name; KenyanBartender
Habbo Name; Nymphasema
Entry; Did you know a Giraffe has the same number of bones in its neck as a man.

alotest
16-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Habbox Name: Alotest
Habbo Name: kv7

Entry;

The French word for a wooden shoe is "sabot." When some French workers lost their jobs to machines, they threw their wooden shoes into the machines to wreck them. That's where we get the word "sabotage"

bryceyboy
17-07-2008, 03:07 PM
Habbo name: Bryceyboy943
Habbox Name: Bryceyboy

Did you know that donald duck comics were band from finland because he doesn't wear any pants :X

phazoneater
17-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Habbo name: oli0
habox name: phazonater
entry: Did you know that there is a type of ant in Brazil which has a gland that causes it to explode, spraying toxic "goo" on everything nearby.

suicide ants :eusa_danc

Toblerone2
19-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Habbo Name: Toblerone2
Habbox Name: Toblerone2

Did you know the oldest piece of chewing gum ever found is over 5,000 years old...

reeana
19-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Habbo Name: iReeh
Habbox Name: Reezarh

Did you know that milk comes from cows? FASCINATING!

13-Lew-13
20-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Habbo Name: Puttylewn
Habbox Name: 13-lew-13
My entry: When a male Penguin is looking for love he finds a female penguin he likes and then walks up and down the beach they live on in search of the most beautifull and perfect looking pebble :] when he has managed to find his favourite looking pebble he goes back to the female and presents the pebble at her feet, if the female accepts the perfect gift by dragging it closer, they become lovers for life :P awww! "you learn something new everyday ;)" thankyou! :D

moonlight1000
20-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Habbo Name: moonlight1000
Habbox Name: moonlight1000
My entry: Did you know that an ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain!? :O

xx--Katie
21-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Habbo + Habbox Name: xx--Katie
Entry: Termites eat through wood twice as fast when listening to rock music =)

popstar3600
21-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Habbo Name: Popstar3600
Habbox Name: Popstar3600
My entry: Did you know that right handed people live on average nine years longer than left-handers!!!! :O

Smores
22-07-2008, 04:19 PM
habbo name: jenina
habbox name: smores
my entry:- if you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

!!!JORD!!!93
22-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Don’t you just get tired of the same usual uninteresting facts? Or the boring old 'Did you knows...'? Well, this is your chance to impress me with the most interesting yet random fact you know!

The person with the most unusual and interesting fact will win.

Competition Terms And Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 2 HC Sofas (Kindly donated by MissAlice)

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: Roxy916
Habbox Name: Roxy916

This competition will run until 31st July unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes Roxy916 will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions:
To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed above. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over in Habbo UK ONLY.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments -- it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Staff or post in the competition question/comments forum.
Habbo Name:- !!!JORD!!!93
Habbox Name:- !!!JORD!!!93

Cockroaches can live for 9 days after their head has been cut off. :D lol

!!!JORD!!!93
22-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Habbo Name:- !!!JORD!!!93
Habbox Name- !!!JORD!!!93

Cockroaches can live for 9 days after their head has been cut off.:eusa_wall:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_whis

themegamunch
22-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Habbo user : themegamunch
Habbox user : themegamunch

Did you know :eusa_thin ?
A ducks quack does NOT echo.
And it can not be explained. :S

-terrior-
22-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Habbo Name: -terrior-
Habbox Name: -terrior-

Entry:

Did you know that some previous posts are lies! - and maybe this 1 is aswell! - hmmmmmm

Sorry couldnt think of anything -- too tired atm :P

Ntshiashee
24-07-2008, 04:03 AM
habbo name: Ntshiashee
habbox name: Ntshiashee

entry:
Diamonds are believed to cure leprosy, insanity, and nightmares. Agate is believed to reduce fever. Amethyst is considered especially effective against headache and toothache. Sapphire, it was thought, gave protection from spirits of darkness.

Quddos
28-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Habbo Name: Quddos
Habbox Name: Quddos

The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle.

dude00088
30-07-2008, 02:14 AM
habbo name:dude00088
habbox name: dude00088

My entry:- Did you know the Eiffell tower is 7 inches taller in the summer!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!