PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo Phone Reds: I WILL be back!

Titch
26-06-2008, 04:01 PM
Papers: Ron phones Reds

26/06/2008 08:31
http://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/img_10_22913_6426.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=160&hei=119&rgn=0.259375,0.008498583569405098,0.5,0.3371104815 864022&cvt=jpeg Ron: I WILL come back

Cristiano Ronaldo has phoned Manchester United to say 'I’ll be back'. SunSport can reveal that the Portuguese star dramatically made contact with Old Trafford for the first time in a month. Ronaldo, 23, has given United fans the news they most wanted by informing the club he would be going straight on holiday and would return, as instructed, for pre-season training. His call makes it clear Ronaldo does not envisage any move to Real Madrid in the coming weeks. The player was told he must be back at United three weeks from the day Portugal’s interest in Euro 2008 ended – July 10 – and he has said he will be there.
Neil Custis, The Sun
According to several newspapers, Reds chief executive David Gill will make it clear to Real president Ramon Calderon that Ronaldo is not for sale when the two clubs come face to face at the European Club Association meeting in Nyon, Switzerland on July 7. The Mirror claimed on Wednesday that Real plan to unveil £70million-rated Ronaldo on that date.
Meanwhile, Real Madrid star Wesley Sneijder has ruled himself out of a move to Old Trafford. Reports had suggested the Dutch midfielder could be used as bait in Real's bid to secure Ronaldo, and that Robinho could also be offered as part exchange for the Portugal international. But Sneijder has insisted "it's not happening – end of story".

Round up by James Tuck

Jordie
26-06-2008, 04:17 PM
i dont think he'll leave tbh
dont think united will accept any sort of bid for him anyway

Loser
26-06-2008, 05:36 PM
i dont think he'll leave tbh
dont think united will accept any sort of bid for him anyway

I think they would.
United's owners don't have any interest in football. All they want is to make a profit. If they sell Ronaldo for £70m or whatever fee is being reported, they'd be dancing.

Dusty-09
26-06-2008, 07:50 PM
Ronaldo is probably worth more than £70m I think if he stays he will earn United more than Real are offering; he wants to stay and I'm sure United will pretty much be destroyed by other competitive teams if Ronaldo leave.

But we will see what happens!!

Titch
26-06-2008, 08:36 PM
I think they would.
United's owners don't have any interest in football. All they want is to make a profit. If they sell Ronaldo for £70m or whatever fee is being reported, they'd be dancing.

Actuall you are very wrong, the youngest glasias who owns manchester united (givent o him by his father) is a football fanatatic and released a statement saying he would not sell him and would rather see him rot in the stads than leave.

Sampaa
27-06-2008, 11:28 AM
wooo, said all along that he'd stay. :D

majesticdragon
27-06-2008, 11:33 AM
I want him to leave tbh I've actually gone from supporting man united to supporting city just because he's still their :|

life long red fan been forced to go blues :|

Casuals
27-06-2008, 03:18 PM
what do the sun know...

Wootzeh
27-06-2008, 04:02 PM
I want him to leave tbh I've actually gone from supporting man united to supporting city just because he's still their :|

That's just stupid.

Titch
27-06-2008, 10:31 PM

Your not a true supported then, a true supporter does not change teams!

alexxxxx
27-06-2008, 10:46 PM

that is probably the worst thing i've ever heard. you support your team through the bad, the good, the great and the worst.

Minstrels
28-06-2008, 07:05 AM

Dont support us, we dont want narrow minded fans at our club. Anyway, let him stay can't wait to see the friction next year involving him!!!

majesticdragon
28-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Your not a true supported then, a true supporter does not change teams!

Debatable it's a matter of opinon but my hatred for him is bigger than my love of United end of. And I've like more of the City players Miccah Richards is amazing and I only liked Nevile frm united anyway and he's had it.

Titch
29-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Debatable it's a matter of opinon but my hatred for him is bigger than my love of United end of. And I've like more of the City players Miccah Richards is amazing and I only liked Nevile frm united anyway and he's had it.

ITS NOT ABOUT PLAYERS!

Its abouyt pashion the club club you love and enjoy, it doesnt matter wheeavther you like players their or not, its like moving teams becuase a player is moving to that club. Support a football club is about pashion for the club, of course there is pashion for players but the club, The badge/crest is the thing you should have the real pashion for.

majesticdragon
30-06-2008, 05:23 PM
ITS NOT ABOUT PLAYERS!

Its abouyt pashion the club club you love and enjoy, it doesnt matter wheeavther you like players their or not, its like moving teams becuase a player is moving to that club. Support a football club is about pashion for the club, of course there is pashion for players but the club, The badge/crest is the thing you should have the real pashion for.

ok lets support a BADGE a badge which has a club full of players that cry that 50,000 pounds a week isn't enough can't decide wether they're coming or going and players which cost like what 17 million and then do F *** all bit daft tbh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!