PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] What do YOU think about "Greedy" Hc's?

Medonia
30-08-2004, 04:28 AM
Well, what I mean by "greedy" is Habbos who only accept F/r from other Hc's. Etc...

Moose
30-08-2004, 04:30 AM
I am a Hc my self, i must say i dont accept f/r from poor habbos,

1. they ask for furni
2. they may annoy me with avertizes

there not greedy, they are just to stuck up

:Illusion
30-08-2004, 04:52 AM
It's not greedy or stuck up, it's just halving your chances of gettin flooded with endless ads an 'pls donate!' messages. But acceptin any f/r, HC or not can't be good unless you know them, obvious they only want you on their list so they can do one of the above :eusa_doh:

-Soro-
30-08-2004, 11:39 AM
How do you know we only accept f/rs from HCs? Another thread making generalisations. I just accept f/rs from people I know, and I reject f/rs from people who I don't know, even if they're HC.

dj-ally
30-08-2004, 01:05 PM
My habbo mommy is hc and my bf and there both very nice some arent but some are so dont bite until u no the facts :$

Pixel
30-08-2004, 01:09 PM
most people only accept f/rs from friends because normally other ppl just use the consol for advertising and it gets very annoying so i dont think its called being greedy

Mentor
30-08-2004, 02:18 PM
i accept most friend request, teh advertimenst are useful, thnkx to em, i got notifed on 3 give aways, and a firni shop wich i manged to trade for the digi tv i needed, they can be annoying but are also useful. plus when your boared u can keep asking anmnoying questions about where these plecase are.

lauralol
30-08-2004, 02:20 PM
I am HC and I, probably like some other HC's accept frs from people I have gotten to know a bit and non HCs often send HCs frs just because we're HC maybe because they think we're rich and we'll give them furni but that doesn't mean we're greedy.

Mentor
30-08-2004, 02:25 PM
has anyoen noticed that its actly pretty sick, people being refered to as HC's and non-Hc's, its like your trying to encoreg a sort of raseism in some graphical chat program. Hc are no diffrnet from non hcs at ALL, in the slightist. so why do peopel who are hc seem to think there differnt, and why to peopel who are non hc seem to think there diffrent?

EdwardTine
30-08-2004, 02:31 PM
I personally think they should get rid of Habbo Club.

1. You dont get clubs in hotels.

2. It encourages Hacking and Scamming.

3. Like Mentor said it encourages racism and swearing also.

4. It is pretty useless, you dont get anything from it only useless furni known as rares.

xofrankeeox
30-08-2004, 05:03 PM
I am a HC I only joined for the Hc sofa cause you make a profit =P

I don't accept any F/R non stop I send people mmy F/R My best mates have enough credits to buy HC but dont want to. Hc doesn't mean you are rich you could only just buy enough credits for HC. My friend is rich and he has never had HC in his life =P Think of it that way and dont worry if your hc or not hc there equal. :eusa_danc

nvrspk4
30-08-2004, 05:34 PM
Greedy Hc's hmm, well if u read the first post in this thread i think greedy HC's arent defined quite right. Greedy Hc's arent the ones who dont accept f/r's. Greedy Hc's r the ppl who pretend to have nothing or turn off their badges and change in2 norm clothes during giveaways so as to pretend their non HC. But I dont blame HC's at ALL for not acepting f/r's Im non HC and I dont accept all the f/r's I get from Habbos I only accept from those I know

Da-Weasel
30-08-2004, 05:36 PM
i dont care
if ppl ask i just delete off my freinds list
so i accept every1 f/r
any nonsense i just delete dem
(p.s. i get alot coz im in gold hc)

EdwardTine
30-08-2004, 06:21 PM
Why do people waste alot of money to become Gold HC, whats the difference?

Mike
03-09-2004, 02:23 PM
As far as i see it, its only a badge, i personally dont care about the attitude of people who are hc or non hc, its not my problem :)
I for one have never bought hc, its just habbo's way of making money. And i am quite happy without it :)

Mentor
03-09-2004, 02:38 PM
As far as i see it, its only a badge, i personally dont care about the attitude of people who are hc or non hc, its not my problem :)
I for one have never bought hc, its just habbo's way of making money. And i am quite happy without it :)
Same here, teh badge seesm a little pointless, and i dnt like the cloths u gte with it anyway.

EdwardTine
03-09-2004, 05:32 PM
I got it free somehow, but habbo has banned me without reason, all i know is that it has something to do with admitting to hack, I couldn't hack to save my life.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!