PDA

View Full Version : Theatre Of Dreams tomorrow at 7pm BST

DJ-3000
23-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Official Habbox Help Desk Theatre Of Dreams Information

The Theatre Of Dreams is a big theatre just for us at Habbox Help Desk :). It was thought of by myself, and designed by DJ-3000, :Jin: and Cally-Star! with help from some friends, which we would like to thank once again. I bet you are wondering why we are doing this at Habbox Help Desk. Well, we would like to introduce more fun safety activies, so we will be doing safety themed plays, just for YOU to watch and to have lots of fun. Special guests may be involved, and you can get involved and create a script, just send it to Cally-Star! or :Jin: as they sort out the fantastic scripts getting them together. As Cally-Star! is a competition staff member, she does competitons for theatre of dreams in the competiton forum to collect scripts for our plays. If you wan't to help out and see if that kind of competition is running, then go run and find one soon! But for now, check below..

This thread is mainly to inform you on whats happening and what everything looks like, whos going to be acting in different plays etc, so below are the people who are V.I.P's from helping, actors, movie producers and dates when the Theatre Of Dreams is open. We have many rooms, these are...

[HxHD] Theatre Of Dreams *Open* or *Closed*
[HxHD] Theatre Of Dreams *Foyer*
[HxHD] Theatre Of Dreams *Stairwell*
[HxHD] Theatre Of Dreams *Intro*
[HxHD] Theatre Of Dreams *Scene*
[HxHD] Theatre Of Dreams *Interval*

Actors for the Theatre Of Dreams

- DJ-3000
- Spectate
- :Jin:
- Cally-Star!
- .x.!Anita!.x.
- Special Guest
- Special Guest

V.I.P's for the Theatre Of Dreams

- jrh2002
- MissAlice
- .x.!Anita!.x.
- sierk
- Ceremony (1 show only)
- -sFusion- (1 show only)

Movie Producers (HabboxTV also soon helping)

- :Jin:

Competitions to get involved in

- A competition in the Theatre Of Dreams Introduction room to win a rare.
- Two competitions at the end of the show, show-watchers

Where do I go to so I can queue up for the Theatre Of Dreams?

Just search :Jin: and go to the Entrance, the room name will say [HxHD] Theatre Of Dreams *Open* once its open.

Dates when Theatre Of Dreams Is Open

The Theatre Of Dreams is opened every Friday at 7pm UK time :). This will be fortnightly, so here are the full dates when it should be open. *Please Note: We are allowed to change dates if we wish*

- Friday 24th June 2005
- No dates as of yet for the next week.

Lots more to come with the theatre of dreams :). Thanks for reading, and have fun..! :eusa_danc

WHATS COMING THIS FRIDAY?

This Friday 24th June 2005 we are having our Special Theatre Of Dreams play, which includes a small play and many competitions, and yayaya its summer time, so come along at the usual times above :D Come and lets have some fun :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!