PDA

View Full Version : If I were Hotel Manager... - Ends 31st August

BlueTango
06-07-2008, 04:32 PM
If I were 'Hotel Manager' for the day I'd.....

Habbo has already had several hotel managers that have brought great changes to the hotel, but sometimes an outsiders' view is needed to achieve the best of the best. So we're giving you the chance to brag about what you'd do if you became Hotel Manager for the day!

So, if you fancy winning yourself some goodies on the hotel, get thinking about the changes that you feel the hotel needs - because the most inventive and original idea will WIN!

All you need to do is tell me what you'd do if you became Hotel Manager for the day! Your idea[s] must be accomplishable and within reason.

So, GET THINKING!

Competition Terms And Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 2 Speaker's Corners, 1 HC Sofa

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: BlueTango
Habbox Name: BlueTango
My entry:- If I were hotel manager for the day I’d…

This competition will run until 31/08/08 unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes BlueTango will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions:
This competition follows Habbox rare values. To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed above. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over in Habbo UK ONLY.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments -- it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Staff or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Mikey
31-07-2008, 08:02 PM

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Please do not post pointlessly in competitions. They are for entries and entries only.

Nolan2k8
31-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Habbo Name : Nolan2k8
Habbox Name : Nolan2k8

My Entry : If I Were Hotel Manager For A Day, Id Have A Day Of Games Tbh.. Giving Out Supers + Stuff As Prizes. Id Also Give EVERYONE A Few Credits, Not Too Many Though, Just Like 20? So They Could Buy HC, But Incase They Didnt Want HC They Could Buy Whatever They Wanted :]

I WOULD ALSO .. Release Like The Throne For Like 1 Minute But Sell It For 50 YES 50 CREDITS !!!
It Would Be Cool

Erm Id Do Alot If I Was Hotel Manager, Coz Id Like To Make An Impact If It Was Just For A Day, Then They Could Say Omg Get Nolan As Manager Again

:D

Cant Beat Lostie Tho I Suppose..

Shinigami
31-07-2008, 11:02 PM
close the hotel down

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Please only post seriously and when posting, use the template provided. Thanks.

Aarcn
31-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Habbo Name: Boteek
Habbox Name: Aarcn
My entry:- If I were hotel manager for the day I’d give 60 lucky Habbos 200 Credits, A Throne and a Badge i would make the Lido and the Wobble Squabble Games Free for everyone i'd also give everyone a Badge on Habbo not of there choice though they get a Habbo Staff Badge with Powers ( Banning Habbos, Kicking etc lol ) Oh and i would give 100 Lucky Habbos 10 Months of Habbo Club. And release the whole Rares inside the Cataulogue maybe? LOL :D

!RockinChick1
01-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Habbo Name : hariHYPOCRISY
Habbox name: !RockinChick1
My Entry;

If I were hotel manager for one day, I'd make sure that everyone got to meet me. I would do small chat sessions for any questions or statements anyone would like to make about habbo. I'd then make a bunch of new badges, and give them out to people that I see winning games or being kind to new people. I'd also host huge Battleball and Snowwstorm games, where the winner would get: HC for a month and 15 credits. Plus I would give people that ask good questions or make good statements, VIP badges for the day.

super-tictac
01-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Habbo Name: super-tictac
Habbox Name: super-tictac
My entry:- If I were hotel manager for the day I’d make some new furni for the catologue Eg, Cars, Pc's, Footballs Etc.
Also i would give everybody 50 credits and hold games all day where you could win thrones.

kuzkasate
01-08-2008, 02:54 PM
Habbo Name: Cutbrakes
Habbox Name: Cutbrakes
My entry:- If I were hotel manager for the day I’d make a little session that was on for a month so If any Habbo wanted to visit me or ask me for help I would gladly talk to them and not be like the other Hotel Managers which just ignore you. I would also make a new Public Room, give all Habbo's free thrones,have cool competions and make everyone famous well known and rich. You dont have to pay real money for credits &
becoming a HC cost 1 rare not credits. Also I would make Habbox the most best fansite and everyone would know that ONLY Habbox is the best none others. I would work with Habbox for Habbo e.g use Habbox's graphics for Habbo Articles. I would make all Habbox Staff, Habbo Staff and would make them the most famous people.

Vintus
01-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Habbo Name: Hi-Fi-sound
Habbox Name: Vintus

Allow Moderator's to be able to chill with other habbo members and get involved more with day to day activities. I would also give everyone a "Hi-Fi-sound pack" which would be like the habbo welcome pack but would include guides that would help people who are new to habbo e.g ( how to start a fan site, how to run a game on habbo what to do when in trouble) but in a fun way so that it can be easily understood. I would make sure i held an event in which peoples ideas for habbo could be shared with me and i would take a few idea's and make them happen so that habbo becomes even more user inputted. i would make sure any rule breaking habbo (reasonable rule breaking) if they were close to receiving a ban they could forfeit some of there furniture in replacement for a second habbo chance.

I think my approach to being a habbo hotel manager would be more relaxed and committed to communicating more with habbo user's and also bringing back the item of fun to the hotel.

longlyfe
01-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Habbo Name: K-2-1
Habbox Name: longlyfe
My entry:- If I were hotel manager for the day I’d accept everyones friend requests, help out as a moderator, since sometimes there are none availible. I would go to every room and say hello to everyone! then give them a present. I would then host a few amazing events that everyone could join! yes i mean everyone! I would alert everyone about the event and the rooms will not be full! then at the end of the night, I would host a party up, say my farewells and pass my manager role back to Lost_Witness/Bucho6 =)

:.Snazzaroo.:
02-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Habbo Name: :.Snazzaroo.:
Habbox Name: :.Snazzaroo.:
My entry:- If I were hotel manager for the day I’d let everyone take their picture and put it as there face, so everyone could know what everyone would look like :D I'd also let people put real music on the trax machine instead of sound fx.

Mikey
02-08-2008, 05:56 PM
Habbo Name: CoolGibson
Habbox Name: CoolGibson

My entry:-
1: I would give out free credits to all the habbos
2: I would hold a party for everyone on the hotel in a public room and EVERYONE would get in3: I would give my closest friends VIP so they can come to all my partys and events
4: I would give myself some credits, not too much tho
5: I would hold a compo for everyone, and they would win a holiday to the USA, they would win and laptop, 500 credits and a special badge.
6: I would invite all of the Habbox Staff and DJs to a special party in a public room and put a barrier between other habbos and us because Habbox have just done a great job of the site :)
7: I would give everyone the admin cata for the day

I would do lots more than that but that's all I can think of just now lol

SpicyChippy
03-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Habbo Name:Anemoi
Habbox Name: SpicyChippy

My Entry- If I was hotel manager for a day I'd Realease a brand new rare which is free for like 5 minutes. Ill make non hc clothes the hc clothes atm and make some new clothes for hcs, also ill Realease a new room it well have rollercoasters and water rides and the first five people to get in there gets a badge. The Last thing everyone well have 15 credits to buy something.

Smores
03-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Habbo Name: smores
Habbox Name: jenina
My entry:-if I was hotel manager for a day I guess I would first start off with sending a hotel alert saying, "Huge party today!". then everyone would get a present with 8 credits (my favourite number). I would host a big giveaway with a few minor rares and a lot of normals.. I'd also let a few people host the giveaway to help me out. I'd host a few games like falling furniture to win a very nice rare.
for some time I would let people wear HC clothes because they can show off bright colors on this day.
we'd also have a game of "play the staff" on either Battle ball or Snow storm. the day will finish off with everyone getting a duck present saying "Thank you for participating today". :P

Imp!
03-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Habbo Name: Imp!
Habbox Name: Imp!
My entry:- If I were Hotel Manager for the day I'd start the day off with releasing a Super Rare for 15 minutes and alerting the hotel about it. Then I would have a Trophy giveaway signed by me but these trophies are the big Habbo ones. During the evening I would host a Talent Show in which there would be 3 winners who would receive a super and a V.I.P badge. Finally I would end a day by having a small fansite set up with a large radio server to hold the listeners and then a grand party in the Theaterdrome along with the habbo staff

marriott0.01
03-08-2008, 05:14 PM
Habbox Name : Marriott0.01
Habbo Name : Marriott0.01
Entry: If I Was Hotel manager For A Day, I'd 3D Render The Whole Hotel And Make More Guests Rooms, And Make Guest Room Furniture Available In The Catologue. I'd Also Bring New Room Layouts, For Example You Can Have A Double Story Room Or A Room Like A Guest Room. I'd Also Introduce A Rare Where Habbo's Can Travel Around The Room Like A Hovercraft And I'd Also Give A Starter Rare To Every Habbo. I'd Probably Also Allow People To Do Room Alerts In There Own Rooms. And Let Some Exceptional Habbo's Have MOD Powers For A Set Period.

Melsia
04-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Habbox name- Melsia
Habbo name- Melsia
My entry- If I was hotel manager I would throw a massive party that everyone could get into, with no limit to the amount of people. I'd give a special rare to everyone who came so that they could remember it, and play good music.

Then I would add more clothes and hair styles, which were more individual and imaginative than the ones already there, so that people could make their habbos look more like they want them too.

Finally I would make more furni that people can interact with because a lot of the furni that habbo already has is just there for decoration.

~Thanks :D

aeolist
04-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Habbo Name: thesammysta
Habbox Name: aeolist
1) make more clients one for each vertion of the hotel(for example if i like v9 i would be able to go on that client).
2) Introduce habbo clocks into the catalouge.
3) Make a system that gave people 10 credits on their birthday and a badge.
4) Show habbo's how the hotel worked.
5) Introduce a sytem to give habbo's a rare every year they stayed on habbo.
6) Create diffrent hotel veiws so people could choose which one the wanted.
7) Do a massive giveaway.
8) Giveaway a fully built fansite.
9) Clear out all names without furni that hadn't loged in for six months.
10) Allow new people to test out hc for the first week.
11) Make football/band's/and make clothing into the hotel.

TAYLOOOOR1
04-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Habbo Name: lumpesh
Habbox Name: lumpesh

My entry:- If i was the hotel manager for the day i would create a swimming baths under public rooms so all the Habbo's can enjoy the summer at the baths!!

I would also add various items to the clothing like nike tops and adidas trousers. I would also add teeth to the habbo's and then add braces under face accessories!,

I would add a few NEW unreleased rares into the catalogue as well as maybe a new furniture generator abit like the electron but with better items.

I would give a few *2008* badges out. This shows how long then the habbo has being playing habbo in the future. Abit like the christmas 2006 badge..i'm proud of mine.

Then to top everything else off i would send hotel alerts to tune into Habboxlive.com to get ALL of the hotel Raving!

TotalZing
05-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Habbo Name: TotalZing
Habbox Name: TotalZing
My entry:- If I were hotel manager for the day I’d…Make a huge party, invite everyone, i'd sit in peoples rooms, sign trophies, make competitions. I would have games in which you could win a tropy signed by me, a badge saying that you were there, and a special piece of furni :)
I would also make Lido and Wobble Squabble free, and everyone would get a Rare, 10 credits, and a Silver trophy saying they were there that day.More to the point, everyone would be like "Wow... he really made habbo better in 1 day.. He rocked :)" I would also make more interactive furni, as said before, because that is true, and most Habbo furni is based on the same things, i've never seen anything technological past a smoke machine. Which sucks.
Finaly, for the grand finale, i'd make a PC in which you could play mini-games, such as Hab-Man (Pac-Man) etc. with other habbos who had this PC. this would be given out to 250 lucky habbo's,after a competition similar to this one.

PLEASE NOTE: When i state i would give out a trophy signed by me, in red, that would be the super trophy, just so you dont get confused, and i hope you've enjoyed reading my application, and got some ideas from it :D

Shpew
05-08-2008, 04:31 PM
Habbo Name: pl0pp3r
Habbox Name: shpew

Sort out ALL of the glitches that keep making everybody disconnect from the hotel and everyone would be HAPPY!!!

Also, all of the people that have been hacked and want to get their old account back i would sort them out and give them back their accounts..

Aswel as that i'd host an event and let some people win some badges and HABBO-CHANGING prizes o.o

snowtrix
05-08-2008, 07:15 PM
habbo name: snowtrix
habbox name: snowtrix

my entry: if i was hotel manager for a day i would have a giant easter egg hunt were everyone would search around the hotels public rooms to find eggs full of furni
also i would give every1 50 creds and sell all the rares in the catalouge

c u soon snowtrix

Redacted
05-08-2008, 07:15 PM
if i were hotel manager id ban everyone

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competitions Manager): Please do not post without the proper template.

roulette
06-08-2008, 08:48 AM
Habbox Name: roulette
habbo name: RoUlEtTe120

if u were hotel manger for the day i would give everyone 50 creds on each acc, play games FOR EVERYONE ALL DAY so everyone has a chance at getting some supers. let anyone in the world ring up to get creds.
And get unlimeted creds/supers so i can keep doing events for everyone! :eusa_danc

1xBabyCakesx1
06-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Habbo/x name:- 1xBabyCakesx1

My entry:- If i was hotel manager for a day i would make the prices for 35 creds £1.50 instead of £3.50 and i would get someone to create a room that holds 6,000 people so we could throw a massive party and PARTY TILL WERE PURPLE :). I would go to each room with smeone in it and say hi and have a quick competition for some creds and a badge. get loads of celebs to come to habbo. make habbo telephones so that if you have a mic you can have a conversation with someone in habbo :). habbo filming room so on the habbo televisions instead of the boring pictures have maybe you on the tele performing a scene forom like eastenders or a tv programme and you can change channels. more habbo pets so like pet parrots tortoises rabbits and loads more and food and treats and fun things for them to do. more partying. choose someone who plays habbo quite regularly at random and give them a prize and a badge. Make new dances. be more helpful when you get scammed like now if you do they just tell you to be more careful! so i would give you back the furni that you lost if you had some sort of proof.

Thats about it :) Oooh and give the habboxlive djs there own special badges

msb.
06-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Habbo Name: msb.
Habbox Name: msb.
My entry:- If I were hotel manager for the day I’d aim to get the hotel record for the most people online at once and if the target was met then I would try to help new people stuck and interact with the community.

popstar3600
14-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Habbo name: popstar3600
Habbox name: popstar360
My entry: If i was hotel manager for the day, i'd go round undercover and play ff. I'd go and find scammers and ban them for 2 months and then send them a message saying never scam you've been caught on camera scamming. Don't do it again.lol! Also, i wouldnt let them make another account on habbo for that time that they are banned, so that they might learn there lesson. I would also make a conversation time with my people XD. so that they could give me tips and ideas on how to improve habbo hotel. A lot of people have very good ideas but they just cant be bothered to fill in those form thingiesthat take forever to fill in. I would basically just try and do as much as i could to make Habbo better,safer, and scammer-free for eveeryone using it. I would also give every1 who hasnt been HC before a 1 month free trial on HC, and evry1 new a 1 month free trial which they can start whenever they like-E.G not str8 away.I would do as much as i could to make myself likeable and approved to users. :eusa_clap

united-champ
14-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Habbo: United-champ
Habbox: United-champ
Entry :
If i was hotel manager, for a day i'd give everyone a Invite to a Giant Parteh Room, Filled to the top with Rares. All New Registers wpould receive a free Duck and all entrants into the Parteh room a free rare!

Then release a new range of items, including Digital Range , Such as Digital clocks on walls, digi wall paper, digi floor, digi bars .. so on..

Then at the end of the night, i'd Give everyone a Golden Duck, Which would, in 2 years be worth 2 T ! :)

Thats my Entry, good luck all others; )

chocoholic2003
14-08-2008, 01:27 PM
habbox name - chocoholic2003
habbo username - chocoholic2003
my entry - If I was hotel manager I'd locate the poorest habbo's and grant them with 150 habbo credits and a few gifts too. This is because I think that there is competition with guest rooms, like "who can get the most rares" and "who has the best room". :eusa_wall I'd give people who go on Habbo a lot but has a limited amount of furni a chance to shine! I'd also let users take their pets around with them e.g. if they have a dog/cat or crocodile they can choose to put them on a leash and they can have their pet with them in different rooms! Also I'd create a public room with a music player in there, and users will be able to upload their own songs and listen to them on habbo and dance away! :eusa_danc

Devestation
15-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Habbo Name: Lazza.
Habbox Name: iCalz
My entry:- If I were hotel manager for the day I’d most likley do the following;
patch all the exploits for decryptions, I'd do a free rare-release. I'd also do some competitions to win credits and thrones. Finally, I'd host a massif event that when the room is full > I'd give a free badge to everyone in there.
Then I'd accept all friend requests, and head off. Retrun the manager rank to Bucho6 ;P

!..To0m..!
16-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Habbo Name: !..To0m..!
Habbox Name: !..To0m..!
My entry:- If I were hotel manager for the day I’d…. I would create alot of new furni n rares:)....i would also create some new games for everyone to play and some quizzes for people to win the new rares:eusa_clap

Glamour
16-08-2008, 11:59 PM
Habbo Name: Glamourr,
Habbox Name: Glamour

If I were hotel manager for a day, I would start off by coming online at around 9am, and visiting many rooms on the popular list, where i would join in in games, but wouldnt accept any prizes, just to meet people. Then around 10.30am I would bring out a new furni called THE GLAM with all glamourous styles of furni such as glittering wallpapers and shining things like clothes and furni, but just for the day. Then around 11am i would do a few competitions in my room to win THE GLAM badge, but only 10 can win it because im so super rare :) Around Midday, i would DJ for an hour on Habbox where i would get 500 listeners (because thats the max). Then at 1pm, i would accept complaints from people about things such as glitches etc and fix them all so everybody was happy. Then around 2.30pm I would have a meeting with staff such as Busch06 and discuss getting more celebrity WHOLE DAY visits, and not just hours so that everybody gets a chance to meet the celebrity. Then around 3.30pm I would fix all lag because its the most stressing thing ever :) At 4pm I would change the HC furni things that you get when you buy HC to better things and not crappy curtains and persian rugs because they suck. At 4.30pm i would create a new public room, where it had endless space so everybody in the hotel could fit in there and you could pick real songs to play and not the crappy trax, and everybody would party until 6pm. At 6pm, I would arrange for the Queen to visit the hotel :) Then i would go home from such a hard-days work and put my feet up, and order a kebab with salad and burger sauce because thats my favourite :)

Gothicguytom
17-08-2008, 01:29 PM
If I were Hotel Manager then i would bring out a whole range of new clothes including a zip hoody. I would also allow rooms to fit more people in. I would bring out a new room layout because everything has changed over the years but we still use the original room layouts. I would reward the older habbos so that anyone who has been hc for 6 months or more and anyone who has been a habbo for 1 yr or more would get a free throne. This way I would be rewarding the loyal people rather than the new people. New people get free furni so why shouldnt the loyal people who have been habbos for years. I would bring out a new furni option called doors and just like you can move the windows now i would let you move the doors so you choose where habbos enter your room and if there was no door in the room then it would be locked and people would have to use a teleport to get in the room. This would stop people from guessing the pass to your room or someone with rites letting them in when u dont want em to get in. I would allow longer mottos for HCs as you cannot fit hardly any text in your motto right now. I would bring out some new skin colours as we only have pale ones right now. I would also hire some moderators as right now normal habbos cannot be moderators which kind of sucks as the current moderators take too long to answer messages and even then they dont ban people they tell you to shut people up.

Sepron
17-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Habbo Name : Sepron
Habbox Name : Sepron
My Entry : If I was hotel manager for a day i would first of all do discounts on some of the furni in the catolouge (for a DAY). I would also keep the hotel active all day by going in 1 public room every hour giving out answers to questions. Also everybody would get a special un-released rare in a present for being on this special day.

Hurtone
17-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Habbo Name: hurtone
Habbox Name: hurtone

Give evryone HC to show them what its like, i'd give evreryone a throne, hc and a sack.
And give all the pixels that meet me a pernament padge.
Plus give habbox a advertisment in evrey public room ;)

AimeeBabes.0x
18-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Habbo Name: AimeeBabes.0x
Habbox Name: AimeeBabes.0x
My entry:- If I were hotel manager for the day I’d have a massive comeption day. With all the habbo furniture. I would give all poor people a hc and 20 creds to buy hc. If not one person liked my idea id let them have a say and we'd vote what idea to do. Id have an entire majestic for non hc's and hc's , Because its not fair having the non hc's locked out side. Id Make Habbo A Better Place :]
Love
AimeeBabes.0x

-the-chris-
20-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Habbo name: -the-chris-
Habbox name: -the-chris-
My entry: Id give people who are not HC, free HC for 1month. Restore Habbo X and host a speech to all habbos who want to come telling them to unite against child perverts and stalkers and be genrelly nice people. Id give everyone who does not have 1 a throne as a gift and take it from those who have more than 5thrones and in return give them a rare gold rubber duck worth 2CS

R3C0RDZ
23-08-2008, 02:39 AM
Habbo Name: AngelineW.
Habbox Name: R3C0RDZ
My entry:- If I were hotel manager for the day I’d..

Make the following changes:
1) Allow Habbos to move the doors in their guestrooms (sometimes, the door just doesn’t look right where it is!)
2) Allow Habbos to mass message friends without inviting to a room or opening another window to do it.
3) Give UNIQUE Habbos 5 credits on their birthday (Unique meaning that the Habbo wasn’t created using the same email or from the same IP.)
4) Delete old, furni-less accounts that haven’t been active for a year and allow new people to register those names.
5) DO NOT allow new users to register names that are VERY close to a previous name registered (such as AngelineW..) so it can reduce the risk of trading scams.
6) Make a “Clock” tab (like the catalogue, hotel navigator, etc.) that kept a list of the time in every country (such as the time in USA, UK, China, etc.)
7) I would bring back the Battleball and Snowstorm lounges but keep the games free. (That way, you can talk with others in one place rather than sitting in separate rooms.)
8) I would make diving and Wobble Squabble free.
9) I would allow Habbos to wear their APPROPRIATE swimwear into other public rooms and guest rooms.
10) Make trax that allowed you to play a radio station’s music instead of Sound Fx (For example, making a Habbox Live trax that would play the music from the website without bringing up another page to listen to it.)
11) Create new channels for the televisions and actually have some sort of Habbo-made movie playing in the Habbo Cinema.
12) Create new games (like Battleball) such as football, archery, figure skating, etc.
13) I would punish those who create fake giveaways and/or *** just to increase their room ratings or get more furni.
14) Allow a Habbo to preview walling and flooring in their room before they actually buy it (that way, they can be sure the colors are what they wanted.)
15) I would give out a badge to active Habbos for each year they complete on Habbo (For example, I’ve been on Habbo since 2003, so I would have 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 etc. badges.)
16) I would allow Habbos to buy “On-Screen Alerts” that go to everyone logged-on. The price would have to be large enough that someone didn’t buy twenty and spam the hotel, but cheap enough that they could promote their room or event.
17) I would allow stickies to be moved (like pictures can) around the room that they were originally placed in, but not allow them to be transferred from room to room (hey, Habbo has to keep making money somehow, hehe.)
18) I would create a clothes/motto tab (like Catalogue, Hotel Navigator, etc.) that you could click and change your clothing or motto without having to open up a separate window to do so.
19) When trading teleporters, I would make it so the background of the square would light up green if they were linking and would light up red if they were not (to prevent trading scams.) I would also make it so you could see a trophy inscription during the trade so you know that you are getting exactly what you think you are paying for.

Sorry for such a long post, but I have a lot of ideas. They are reasonable and I think they could really improve the hotel! :] Enjoy and happy habboing!

fawz14
23-08-2008, 10:45 PM
Habbo Name: thugfawz
Habbox Name: fawz14

Do what lost witness does hes a great manager holding big brother and having competitions not every minute but once in a while

jamie1564
24-08-2008, 08:40 PM
Habbo Name : Jamie1564
Habbox Name : Jamie1564

My Entry: If I were Hotel Manager for the day I would give non - HC's the chance to be HC's for a day, I would release a whole new collection of furniture called foldaways ect. you click a wardrobe and out of it comes a fold up bed - this saves room, I would go in rooms and look for habbo's being kind and gentle and give them 50 creds and I would also design some cool new badges that people who won 10 snowball fights in a row could win.

Ntshiashee
25-08-2008, 02:59 PM
If I were hotel manager for a day, I would magically have a program that detected scammers. I would ban the scammers, and make a room that could not be deleted containing a message on the floor that said "SCAMMER". I would give some noobs a chair, and send trophy's to everyone of my friends. I would also put the throne in the catalogue for a very short amount of time, like literally 2-3 minutes, but makes it cost 100 credits. I would add new furni to the catalogue, and of course, DELETE BACON HAIR!

IOwnYouAllTbh
25-08-2008, 07:14 PM
Habbo Name: IOwnYouAllTbh
Habbox Name: IOwnYouAllTbh
My entry:- If I were hotel manager for the day I'd ban everyone.

Shearer0125
26-08-2008, 11:43 AM
Habbo Name - Shearer0125
Habbox Name - Shearer0125
If i were hotel manager for the day i would -
Remove staffs badges for the day and take their powers, and put a ban on there furni (only for 1 day) and give everyone else their powers, although they can only ban with proof. I would also release a new rare and do 15 different games to win them. Everyone who is permed wouldnt be permed only for one day. Also, i'd do a random draw for 15 more habbos to win anything from a cabbage - unreleased rare. At the end of the day id have a party in the welcome lounge and make it spectacular.

Also id brainwash people to vote me for hotel manager :}

P.S - Staff would have to be on shift as usual!!

lerxer
27-08-2008, 05:33 PM
i would give everybody 5 credits for there birthdays =] and get rid of ihabbix to stop people from getting the advantage in falling furni and also put some more advatages for being a hc and last thing and some more things for trousers and shoes for habbo people =] ^^ :P

Oleh
28-08-2008, 12:57 AM
Habbo name: Hikerman
Habbox name: HC0R3H00LIH00P

Entry: First i would give my self 50,000 credits , 10 rooms of every rare , and get one of every unreleased piece of furniture and make a room with it

Second i would give everybody Hc for a month , run a competition and the winner gets a casino, with a holly wall,petal floor, every chairs a throne , dicemasters, and the stacked furniture is 50credit bars mixed with gold nellys and the whole black area is full of Great Britain flags

thirdly i would do a giveaway and give just Mochamakers away, give a room full of 1 credit coins (full to the top) to some random person and then for my finale, give 750 credits to the person who can send me a friend request on the ps3,wii or xbox 360 the fastest, then after the finale when everythings died down i will send everybody a gift with a Duck trophy saying "MaHaHaHa , ThAnKs FoR ThE GrEaT TiMe - Hikerman ps. MaHaHaHa

Nussan
28-08-2008, 06:20 AM
Habbo Name: Arcadios
Habbox Name: Nussan
My entry: If I were Hotel Manager for a day, you say? Well, thats a tough choice. There is so much stuff I would love to accomplish and do, but twenty-four hours just isn't enough! I'd get up bright and early and start my day off with a pot of coffee, it'll be a long day ahead. I would then go down to the office and greet the other Managers. With the boot of a computer, i'd sign on and give a notice to every other Habbo enjoying their time: "Hello everyone! Its me, Arcadios! I'm your NEW Hotel Manager for the day!". After watching the swarms of messages come in, i'd spend some time saying hi to all the people who inquired and sent me a message.

After answering all those people, I would start on a little tour around the hotel. I'd probably visit the Hairspray Theater first, asking all the inspiring actors to give me a fresh new look! Afterall, a Manager has got to look good, right? After fixing my style up, i'd say hi to a few more people and be on my way. After that, i'd visit some player-made rooms and interact with the other guests. I will have fun and play a few mazes, throw some snowballs and play some falling furni. Maybe even partake in some casino action while getting the scoop on all the latest rares by the habbo collectors themselves.

When i'm finished having some good olle' player fun with the guests, I would then send a notice to all of Habbo, saying "Players want to be heard, so speak your mind! Send me a message of something new you'd like to see happen in Habbo, and i'll do my best to implement it!". I'd then write down all the ideas, and speak to the other manager(s) and see if its possible. If it is, we will get to work and try to implement all new ideas that are possible and enjoyable. The guests are the core of the hotel, so its THEIR voice that needs to be heard!

A few hours later, after working on whatever ideas are submitted, I will then finish up and buy a few hundred credits. I would then walk through random hotel rooms and guest rooms and hand a credit to each person I walk by, thanking them for being a dedicated Habbo hotel person. I would, of course, love to give them rares and hundreds of thousands of credits. But, Habbo is a company that has bills to pay, so it wouldn't be possible. Its them who make what Habbo Hotel is today, so i'll do my best to treat them. One last notice, "Farewell, everyone! It was fun being YOUR manager for the day and doing everything for YOU!"

After a long, hard, but fun and enjoying day, i'd wash my cup out that was from the mornings coffee I brewed in the office, and sign out of the hotel. With a single click, i'd turn my computer off and leave the office.

All in a days work, but somebody has got to do it. =)

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator): Posts merged due to accidental double post.

-luk3-2k8
28-08-2008, 08:37 PM
:D if i were Hotel Manager for the day i would?

i would Have a habbo fun day were theres loads of outside games quests and fun fun fun
i would also give all members 40 credits as a gift from me and i would make furni cheaper add new hair and clothes to habbo i would make an event were i would choose 7 habbos to wortk at the office for a day and a i would sign as much as possible peoples guest books and Make the circus come to habbo and i would make a Hogwarts castle! Lol id change what the hotel front looks like and let habbo's be mods and every week i would give 10 creds to each person as a token of friendlyness and happiness :]

habbo name : -luk3-2k8
forum name : -luk3-2k8

H0BJ0B
31-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Competition Finished!

Our winner is: Melsia

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!