PDA

View Full Version : Rough Guide to Tiki Furni

arrow2555
11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Going around Trade rooms (or rather sitting on my backside in mine) I have noticed people trying to sell some Tiki furni, so i have made a rough guide to what i think Tiki furni is worth in rares, which is only a quarter of the furni if that. Please do not rely solely on them as i could be wrong or they may fluctuate in price.

Jungle patch - Seen trying to be sold at 2 CS per patch, seen one sold at 1.5 CS
Sand Patch - Seen 5 trying to be sold for 2 CD, havnt seen any sold yet
Jungle Wall plants - Seen trying to be sold for 0.2 CS of furni (roughly), not seen any sold
Waterfall - Seen trying to be sold at 1 - 1.5 CS, not seen any sold

Rixion
11-07-2008, 06:47 PM
I doubt they will go for 1hc let alone 1.5.

Only report trades you see successful.

Mr-Trainor
12-07-2008, 09:36 AM
As posted above: Only post trades which have actyally been made, not the price people want for their furni.

but with the jungle patch which you saw trade at 1.5cs, doesn't seem accurate :S
but everyone sees different trades and maybe it was just a one off.

Fehm
12-07-2008, 10:25 AM
I saw the jungle patch go for 1 HC once. So ill put it in my next report, but 1.5 is just :S no. lol xD but then again, everyoe sees differently.

lPinoy
12-07-2008, 11:59 AM
Going around Trade rooms (or rather sitting on my backside in mine) I have noticed people trying to sell some Tiki furni, so i have made a rough guide to what i think Tiki furni is worth in rares, which is only a quarter of the furni if that. Please do not rely solely on them as i could be wrong or they may fluctuate in price.

Jungle patch - Seen trying to be sold at 2 CS per patch, seen one sold at 1.5 CS
Sand Patch - Seen 5 trying to be sold for 2 CD, havnt seen any sold yet
Jungle Wall plants - Seen trying to be sold for 0.2 CS of furni (roughly), not seen any sold
Waterfall - Seen trying to be sold at 1 - 1.5 CS, not seen any sold

I dont know if you mean CD or CS, but i cant agree with many but nevertheless we all see different values.

Mint
12-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Not really to convinced that you have seen these values but then again, we all see different trades.

-Danube-
12-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Like others have said, only include sucessful trades and make sure you check through your reports before posting as it's a bit confusing when you've put CD when i think you were meant to have put CS??

help23
14-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Hmmm 1.5 for a jungle patch seems a bit odd but i guess everyone sees different trades.

Fehm
20-07-2008, 10:24 AM
I think the Jungle Patch will rocket later on in the year, but they do seema little out. Report values you've seen and you'll be fine!

If there honest, then thats good and they'll be taken into consideration!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!